Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Emma smiled sweetly at his reply, for so long she had her armour on and was terrified to jump into love, afraid of getting hurt. Now as she spoke those words with such ease, Killian had removed her armour completely and she trusted him with everything within her and he was her promise, her future...her everything, he completed her. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his in a chaste kiss that hinted at more before speaking "I don't think you will have too hard...you are a dashing but charming rapscallion after all" she rubbed her thumb over his knuckle at her words with a grin tugging on her lips.

Granny raised a brow and gave a small smile "I've not heard such glowing reviews in such a long time, its nice for a change" she adjusted her small spectacles "Well if you want a cosy bed to stay in for the night I can provide, I don't mind how long you stay but I don't run a charity" she eyed the pouch in Jordan's hand briefly before looking back up "I can show you a room and you can decide if its fit for you"

Anne returned his smile with her own, she reached over and placed her hands over his with a thumb nervously running across his knuckles. She averted his gaze then as she spoke "Still...I want to prove to you...that I'm more that just some drunk old pirate captain, Grace means so much to you and I want to show you I'm a good example..." she glanced up nervously then, the blue in her eyes showing more as she took a deep breath, it was now or never "I was scared...i'd lost my second chance with you...that you would of forgotten me...I never forgot...I went to the land of untold stories, I worried so much...Jefferson I'm scared I don't deserve this second chance with you...and my brother and my first mate"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Killian full on grinned at Emma's flirting, he took a step back whilst still holding her hand, took a deep bow and kissed her knuckles. When he stood back up he winked and said, "of course I am Princess, but I'm your dashing, charming rapscallion. Now, I think everything's settled here and I'm sure no one will miss us if we were to go somewhere a little more, private." He raised his eyebrow at the last bit seductively and smirked.

"Well, I only speak the truth ma'am, your food is truly something to admire. Now show the way good lady, I have more than enough gold to be sufficient for a few nights at least. definitely until I get settled here. You don't happen to know if there's any work going around here? I'm rather handy with a needle and thread. I seem to have a knack at making clothes. Do you know if anyone is hiring a seamstress?"

Jefferson could feel her pain. He knew what it felt like to worry about not being good enough for Grace, he felt it every day. "You have nothing to worry about Annie, I know you're more than just some drunk old pirate captain. As for Grace, just be yourself. That girl is constantly calling me out if I try to bullshit round her. She's very good at reading people and she'll love the fact you can teach her to be a proper pirate." His heart clenched at how innocent Anne looked as she confessed her fears. "I never stopped loving you, you know. You were the light in my days. Not long after we parted in the enchanted forest, the curse brought us here. 28 years I spent alone in my house, the thought of Grace and the love I felt for you were what got me through those dark times. As for deserving this second chance, there was never any doubt you were meant to be in my life. I can't imagine being parted from you now you're back. You're brother and first mate love you so much, it's plain for everyone to see. I don't think they'll be going anywhere, any time soon. Now how about we head out of here and I can show you your new accomodation and you can finally meet my Grace?"
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Emma bit her bottom lip and glanced briefly at the scene behind her, a brief check on Henry and her parents then Anne, Jordan and Jefferson. Surely she could have just an hour or two with her pirate doing more enjoyable activities, she rans her hands down his chest then with a hand traced the curve on his hook, something she did when flirting with past Hook and it got present Killian all riled up. "Well my dashing rapscallion...I think I would like to escape for more enjoyable activities...you once suggested such an action when I was on my back?" she watched his breathing hitch at her words "Shall we?"

Granny look surprised but nodded "We'll there is a wedding dress shop across the street from here, I know its low on staff and in need of talented hands...perhaps you could try there? in the meantime" she came from around the bar with her hands on her hips "I ain't got all day so I'll lead you to our selection of rooms and various prices...any idea on how long you'll be staying?"

"I would...I would love that more than anything in this world right now...I really would" Anne admitted softly, leaning across the table and pressing a quick brief kiss onto his lips "I never got to say it a lot 28 years ago but...I love you Hatter" she used the old nickname she had given him through their adventures, through their journey's together. Their journey where Anne was to steal the hat and Jefferson so happened to steal her heart in the process which she didn't mind. "I also believe...I wish to to reacquaint myself with you..." she raised one red brow to her hairline and smirked with a bitten lip. "How does that sound Hatter?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Granny was about to lead Jordan away, shawl and all when the bell gave a small tingle. Footsteps were heard and all conversation ceased leaving the diner deathly quiet. Rumplestiltskin took slow deliberate steps, calculated and cautious as he ignored the Charming's questions and protests. His eyes lock with Jordan's and he folds his hands in his lap "It appears that I've missed the welcoming party...Hello Mother...Welcome to Storybrooke.."

"So much for reacquainting myself.." Anne leapt up and immediately took her spot next to Jordan. Her eyes darkened as her mouth set into a line, with a flick of her wrist her red flannel shirt lifted and shifted behind to reveal her sword. This wasn't Anne Jones, this was Captain Anne Bonny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:40 pm

You could hear a pin drop. This wasn't how Jordan had hoped this would go. She could feel everyone's eyes on her, holding their breath. She was thankful that Anne had jumped in but this wasn't her fight. Something she couldn't protect Jordan from. Jordan shook her head minutely and her eyes flicked to Anne's, silently saying, stand down Anne, I have to do this. She then took a cautious step towards her son. Still seeing her little boy in the man he'd become. She could see how much she'd failed him, and her heart constricted. "Rumple," she whispered, but it sounded like a shout in the silence that seemed to be crushing down around her. The silence seemed to stretch on forever.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Rumple held his head up higher and looked down at her, lips curling slightly in a beast like manner "It appears you and the young Captain have arrived in Storybrooke and caused quite a stir" he looks around at the diners inhabitants with a look that sent shivers up their spines "I've never seen this diner so quiet before, seems we have this effect Mother" he takes a few steps towards her then until they are face to face "You owe me answers and I want them now..." Anne shifted and her sword was drawn every so slightly then, metal catching his eyes "This isn't your fight dearie, this doesn't concern you"

"When it comes to Jordan, yes it does" Anne replied, giving the Dark One her famous glare, when it came to her sister not even the master of all darkness could make her sway from her side. She would protect Jordan to the end of the time even if that meant her own time upon this earth was cut short.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Jordan did something then she hadn't done in a long time. She visibly became the black fairy again. Head held high, back straight, shoulders down. She could feel the air around her electrify. He may have been her son, but there was no way she was going to let the man in front of her intimidate her. No one had done that to her in a long time. "It seems you got this effect from me boy. I've been doing this a long time. I will give you answers, they are long overdue." Anne's reaction filled her heart with happiness but also fear. She knew that Anne would go headlong into danger for her, damn the consequences. Jordan had to stop this before Anne got hurt. She turned her head ever so slightly towards her sister, "Annie," her steely voice cracked ever so slightly before she regained her composure, "this is something you can't protect me from. It's been a long time coming and I need to face this." As she was talking she could feel a single tear falling down her cheek. When she was finished, before anyone could stop her she turned and grabbed her son's arm and they disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Leaving behind some very confused townsfolk.

Jefferson, Killian and the Charmings all shared a look. Things just kept going from weird to crazy round here.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Rumple sneered as the cloud of smoke disappeared from around them "Seems you don't need you fiery red headed lap dog to protect you, here I thought you had come to buy her a new collar" he pulls himself free of Jordan's grip and his eyes only grew darker and colder "It only took a three centuries but here you are...ready to explain why you abandoned me.." he circles her "Are you proud of what you turned me into? are you mother?"

"Jordan you MOTHERFUCKER!" Anne bellowed, causing the entire diner to jump at her sudden loud voice in the quiet "You vanished on me?! I cannot believe you! I swear to gods my wrath upon the Dark One will be rival the sea god himself if he hurts you" she notices that everyone is looking at her "Oh yes thats right fucking stare and don't offer to help me find her! real helpful!" Anne's rushes out of the diner slamming the door with the frame work shaking from the force.

"That was...an interesting development..." David said slowly "You tell me, the pirate better pay for damages to my door!" Granny muttered darkly, glaring at the figure retreating from the diner's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Jordan bristled at Rumple's barbs at Anne but she didn't respond because she knew he was just trying to piss her off. She knew he would be angry but what she hadn't counted on was quite how much it hurt her heart. She felt like a caged animal the way he was circling her but kept her cool. "Rumple, I never abandoned you. You're father took you in the middle of the night. When I awoke, you were gone and all that was left was a note saying that he'd never loved me and that I didn't deserve to be a mother. Loosing you was the worst thing that ever happened to me. Your father broke my heart. I looked for you, but I'm ashamed to admit I lost control of my magic. You know what it's like to lose a family, what it'll do to someone. I spiralled out of control. By the time I found you, I was far too late. You'd lost so much and been hurt so bad and you had done exactly the same as me. That I couldn't be there for you, raise you, love you, is my biggest failing and something I will regret forever. I don't blame your anger and hatred."

This was the first time she's spoken of what had happened to her to any one, she thought she'd been so in love with this man who'd offered her the world. They'd settled down in a little village, him spinning wool to sell, her selling herbal remedies and being the local magic lady. They'd had the perfect little life and then she'd found out she was pregnant. He'd been so happy, they had been so happy for a while, raising their son, but then he'd began to get restless. Wanted to move somewhere new, didn't seem content to be tied down any more. She'd tried to make it work and thought they were getting through it till that day. It was the worst day of her life. She could feel the world crumble and let the evil that everyone thought she was enter her soul and poison her. It took so long to find her way again. She had Anne to thank for that. Now in front of her was the result of all the pain and suffering one man had caused one night, so long ago. This was going to be a long road to redemption Jordan wasn't sure she deserved.

Jefferson flinched at Anne's tone of voice. He'd never seen her this pissed. He watched as she hared out of the diner and knew he needed to go after her and had a strong feeling that at least Killian would follow shortly, both of them not wanting Anne to get hurt. As he headed to the door he heard Charming's comment and snorted. He could say that again. What was it about this town that meant that everyone was related to everyone else.

Killian was stunned. His little sister's first mate was the dark one's mother? Why couldn't things just be normal. He came out of his stupor when he saw the hatter head towards the door after Anne and quickly followed. He wasn't going to let his sister run head first into an altercation with a rather angry dark one. Killian knew when to pick his battles and this one was not one Anne would win. He was also worried about the other newest Storybrooke resident. He knew a wall when he saw one and hers had come flying down. He could see the pain, guilt, sorrow and a myriad of other emotions in her eyes though, he was good at reading people. He needed to find everyone before anything too serious happened.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 8:22 am

For a moment The Dark One vanished, the wall came down to leave a scared little boy who lost his mother and his father abandoned "Your not the only one he abandoned, it seems our father has a knack for that" then the Dark One was back, his eyes a dark mad colour as he raised his hand "Why should I believe a word you tell me? Why should I believe anything you say?" Suddenly Jordan was flung into a nearby surface with quite the force "you could of abandoned me like he did, like Milah did and found herself enjoying the company of pirates more than her own family...." He sneered "look at you, you've grown weak...pathetic..." he stalked around her, admiring her like a caged animal heading to the slaughterhouse. "You never answered my question...are you proud of what I've become, are you proud of your son mother? because of you I've become this..."

Anne could hear footsteps behind her but she didn't stop walking, her hand tightly fisted on her sword and her eyes murderous. She wasn't angry, she was terrified, she was terrified of loosing Jordan who meant so much to her. Jordan who disobeyed orders and commands to make sure her idiotic red hair stays on her shoulders, knew what bothered her...what made her tick inside. Anne had miserable for so long, the token of her brothers sold for the very ship she manned and memories of her brothers promises echoing through her mind, she was...a mess to put it simply. Then a woman was brought aboard and she so happened to the black fairy and the Dark One's mother...but Anne never cared for that for she found something in Jordan that she needed.

And that was a home.

Emma of course followed after Killian had left, both Jones headstrong and rushing into danger when it came to their loved ones, even if the foe was the Dark One himself. "You owe me one afterwards" she managed as she reached him watching the blaze of red stalking ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 9:59 am

Jordan couldn't react quick enough, seeing her little boy reach out from behind his mask had rooted her to the spot. It was the small glimmer of hope she needed to know there was a chance she could have a second chance with her son. The air left her body with a woompf as her back slammed against the wall. "I know that no matter what I say you will still doubt me and that breaks my heart. I would never abandon you Rumple, I love you." Jordan wasn't sure she could go on, it had been so long since she'd been able to tell her baby boy that she loved him. "I don't want to fight you Rumple, you have always, and will always be, the most important man in my life. You mean the world to me. I will always be proud of you Rumple, no matter what road you take. There have been things I've done I'm ashamed of, how could I possibly judge you for anything. You will always be my baby boy. I will always love you."

Jefferson could see Anne's hand wound tightly round her sword. He knew how much Jordan meant to Anne, he remembered how close they were in Wonderland. They were two halves of one whole and he wasn't sure how Anne would react if anything were to happen to Jordan. All he wanted to do was tell her everything was going to be fine, but they all knew that that would be a lie.

Killian was thankful that Emma was there beside him. It was all well and good two pissed pirates and a hatter going on a rescue mission against the dark one, but he knew that without Emma's magic they would have had no chance. He managed a small smile, "Things just keep getting in the way today it seems love. I promise I will make it up to you." He couldn't even manage his usual smirk, he was too scared what would happen to his sister and her first mate. He'd only just got Anne back and she was already in the middle of a dangerous mission. Although he would deny it if anyone asked later, but he was glad that the hatter was willing to come as well, he knew she would need him to lean on if anything bad were to happen. As much as he wished that the person she went to would be him, there was still to much pain between them.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 10:46 am

"Well this makes things a lot easier for me..." Rumple said simply, he paused at her words and anger flooded through him "Look where your love has got me, look at what your love has got me!" If he had his cane he probably would of striked her with it but for now he just knelt down "Now...I'm going to make you suffer the way I have suffered...by taking everyone you have ever cared about, ever loved...and tearing them apart in front of you for love is weakness.." His mouth turned upwards in a sneer "And you'll finally understand my pain"

"HEY DARK ONE!" Anne's voice rang across the street, her voice joined by the sound of her sword being drawn. Her hair blazed like an inferno on her head and her eyes dark. "I suggest you back away from her mate...things will get nasty" her sword shone in the light.

"You should of listened to her like the lap dog you are dearie" Rumple looked at his mother with a dark sneer "Love...is...weakness.." He said slowly and deliberately to harm the pirate...then he paused and raised an eyebrow "How interesting...it appears the land of untold stories slows not just death..."

Emma flashed him an encouraging smile before turning her focus back onto their target "I swear I'll have to handcuff your sister to a nearby lamppost to keep her out of trouble" She said this to install confidence and ease into her terrified pirate, he had just got his sister back only for Anne to run back into trouble, to save a loved one. Such a Jones trait. She eyed Jefferson and had to admit he truly loved Anne to rush after her to even face the Dark One.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 11:02 am

Jordan could feel the blood draining from her face at his words and there was nothing she could do to stop him. He was too far gone in his pain. Her heart stopped when she heard Anne. "No, no no, Anne, GET OUT OF HERE!" Jordan started struggling against the magic holding her in place, she couldn't let this happen. That brought her up short. If he was implying what she thought he was then things just got a lot more serious. Shit.

Killian and Jefferson swarmed forward to protect Anne from Rumple's advances. Both shared a look at his comment, not entirely sure what he was hinting at but knowing nothing good would come of it.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 11:14 am

"NOT WITHOUT YOU!" Anne yelled raising her sword more defiantly, eyes narrowed and teeth bared. Rumple laughed "A Jones through and through...running into trouble for love" he glances up at Jefferson, Killian and Emma bringing up the rear and he then looks back at Jordan, his eyes glinting darkly "Does she even know? Has she any idea?"

"Know what?!" Anne demanded, confusion flickering over her features "Quiet!" Magic encased around her throat and she gasped clawing at the magical force around her neck.

Emma's eyes widened and with a wave of her hand she freed Jordan of Rumple's spell. "HEY!" Emma snarled, braced in her saviour position.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 11:53 am

Jordan fell to the floor, he knees buckling and slamming to the ground. She ignored the pain as she got up as Rumple held up his hand, quietening her sister with magic. She ran forward positioning herself between Rumple and Anne. She reached out her hand and cupped Rumple's face, making sure he was looking at her. "Rumple please, this isn't the answer, trust me sweetheart. I was where you are now when I lost you, and all the pain and suffering I caused other people didn't bring you back. I'm here now, far too late, but whatever your feeling, take it out on me."

She knew Anne would try and stop her so with a slight wave of her hand, made sure Anne couldn't move forward. "I never kept anything from Anne, she knows my mistakes and how much I failed you as a mother." She hoped this would be enough to stop her son from hurting anyone, especially Anne if what Jordan suspected was true. She was thankful Emma, Killian and Jefferson were there, feeling their presence calmed her, it was nice to know people cared, even if it was just because of Anne.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Rumple looked at his mother, his hand unwavering from Anne's throat as she gasped for air, his eyes travelled downwards to lie on Anne's stomach and the secret it seems only he and his mother shared. The secret that...Belle. He dropped his hand and released Anne's throat as his mother words hit him hard. "You owe me a favour....and one day I'll come to collect it...I'll spare your pirates life for that favour" he hisses at Jordan "do we have a deal?"

Anne gasped, she would of fallen backwards in shock if she had not been frozen completely. Confusion washed over her features, what was Jordan keeping from her.

Emma followed Rumple's eyes when they had travelled downwards to her stomach and lingered then, it made immediate sense in her mind and she mouthed "Oh My God" as realisation hit her, that's the secret.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Jordan nodded. "It's a deal." She knew better than to think this was an olive branch, Rumple was still hurting and wanted to hurt her too. The fact he was seeking revenge though meant he must still love her, somewhere deep down, she just had to show him that love wasn't a weakness as he thought. She stroked her thumb on his cheek, she didn't want to let him go, she wanted to hug him to her, but knew that it wouldn't be well received. They still had a long way to go to mend their relationship and she got the feeling there was going to be a lot of explaining to do to the group behind her and the Charmings back at Grannies.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Rumple stepped out of her embrace then, eyes cold and unfeeling. Without another word he waved his hand and disappear in a colum of red smoke leaving them all standing speechless.

"Jordan...unfreeze me right now...so I can hug you love" Anne said softly, straining against the magic holding her in place. "I've got it..." Emma unfroze the red haired pirate who in turn rushed over to her first mates side. Arms were around her neck and a flurry kisses were pressed all over her forehead and cheeks "Damn stubborn fairy! I almost lost you! Who would have my back then?" Anne demanded with hot tears beginning to fall freely from her cheeks "I promised to protect you no matter what Jordie..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 2:01 pm

She couldn't move. Everything felt so numb. She heard the voices as though they were a thousand miles away and suddenly she was being showered with love from Anne. She raised her arms and wrapped them loosely round Anne's waist. Feeling her there brought her back to life and she could feel the tears rolling freely down her cheeks. She nuzzled her nose into the crook of Anne's neck. " I know, I know. It was just, having him in front of me again, knowing how dangerous he can be, I didn't want to put you in the crossfire. There's so much him and I need to sort out, you know that. I know you want to protect me and I love you for it but this is a fight only I can fight Annie."

She let go then and looked round at the others. "You'll want an explanation. Is there somewhere private we can go?" She looked at Emma, "You should phone your parents let them know where we're going. They'll need filling in on the details as well and I don't really feel like going over this more than once."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 2:06 pm

"Still...let me be at least nearby or something so I can feel like I can protect you...i felt utterly useless just now...he hurt you" she brushes some of Jordan's hair back and looked at the cut their "love we need to get that patched up...I was hoping we could return to the Pegasus then I was..." Anne's eyes trail off and meet Jefferson's, there's a longing loving look in them...and needy desperate one as well.

Emma nodded, glad that perhaps the day was finally over and a crisis was averted. She sighed deeply and looked at Killian that was very suggestive "Lets go home...I'll call my parents later" she decided.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Jordan lent slightly into Anne's touch. Now that everything was over she could feel all the cuts and bruises she had sustained. " All right, next time, I'll let you know what's going on." She smiled slightly at Anne to let her know she was alright. She waved a hand over her body and healed herself. "There we go, as good as new. Now from the look of things, you four are long over due some alone time. I'm going to go back to Grannies and get that room sorted as I am exhausted and don't particularly want to open up old wounds tonight. Lets talk tomorrow about it all, I promise to tell you everything." She started walking back towards Grannies, needing to be alone for a bit, to get her emotions in order.

Jefferson took a hold of Anne's hand, knowing she'd want to follow her friend, but from the look on Jordan's face she needed time alone to sort through the shitstorm that was today. He squeezed her hand softly and whispered, "c'mon love, why don't you show me round the Pegasus."

Killian smirked, now that today's events seemed to have calmed down, everything could go back to normal for a bit. he tucked Emma's hand in the crook of his arm, "We'll get this sorted tomorrow Swan." They headed off towards Emma's mansion and he deliberately didn't look back to his sister as he was sure they would be doing things he would deem, inappropriate and he wanted this time to spend with Emma.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Anne felt her cheeks heat up at the mention of 'alone time' she swallowed and nodded softly "Alright...Get some rest and in the morning let me know what you need off me...Jordan remember the satchel of gold I gave you to pay for your room!" she called after her friend, almost ready to follow when Jefferson's hands intertwined with her own, her heart began to beat wildly in her chest as her thoughts raced. "Actually...would it be alright if we returned to your household...if I am to...stay there I would like to get a viewing of such a home...also I want to freshen up before I meet Grace" she turned and bit her bottom lip, white teeth digging into the pink flesh as she gave him a look. "If that is agreeable with you?"

Emma leant into his hold, the events of the day had her exhausted and in need of a shower or maybe even a bath...along with some alone time with her Captain Hook, with a flick off her blonde over her shoulder and a raised eyebrow "Whatever shall we do once were alone I wonder..."

Granny meanwhile was fixing the damage to her door frame caused by Anne's interactions with it. She spotted Jordan, raised one eyebrow then spoke "Your in need of a place to think on your own arn't you?" she set her hammer and nails down with a grumble "Follow me"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Jefferson grinned. Nothing would be more agreeable to him and the thought of his girls finally meeting filled him with excitement. "Of course milady. Follow me and I will sweep you off to my humble abode, where there is a warm shower with your name on it. I'm sure Grace will love to meet you." He said that quietly so that only Anne could hear it. He wrapped his arm around her waist and lead her away to more, pleasurable things.

Killian snorted. Oh he knew exactly what they were going to do when they were alone. It was wonderful having his Swan all to himself again.

Jordan smiled gratefully at Granny and noticed that she was fixing the door. She'd bet any money that it was Anne's doing that it was now off of it's hinges. "I do yes, but firstly, let me help you with that." Jordan waved her hand and the door righted itself and the hinges fixed themselves back in their original positions, and it looked as good as new. "I apologise for all the inconvenience we must have caused you earlier milady, if there's any way I can make up for that I will. Now, if it's not too much bother, please lead on to a room, any will do, I am not fussy having spent 300 years in a cabin on a ship."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:41 pm

"That does sounds rather lovely...however...." she very sneakily slid a hand under his shirt and up his bare back, tracing patterns into it "...I have other things in mind for when we get home...it has been 28 years since we were last together..." she let her sentence trail off suggestively, her eyes downcast with a sly smile playing on her lips as she watched Jefferson's reaction to her words "how long do we have before Grace returns from school?"

Granny looked at the now fixed door and gave a smile "Thank you..." she sighs at Jordan's words of apology "Don't mention it, my granddaughter is a werewolf, I serve dwarves and the Evil Queen on daily basis along with Captain Hook and Snow White so I'm used to it" she went behind the desk and handed Jordan her room key "But if you are so desperate to make it up to me, I have some blankets that have torn recently and are in need of a talented hand"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Jefferson's eyes widened at her suggestion and started walking ever so slightly faster. "We have plenty of time." He walked he through his part of the woods until they came upon his house. He wasted no time in opening the door, ushering Anne in and kicking the door closed behind them. This had been a long time coming.

Jordan smiled. She could see that Storybrooke was going to be far from boring as it seemed there was a whole litany of characters who seemed to reside here. She liked Granny, she was no nonsense but she was full of warmth and kindness as well. Jordan could imagine her being a very good mother. She took the key that was offered to her gratefully, she couldn't wait to be alone with her thoughts and to get a decent sleep. "Of course, I would be more than happy to fix them. It's been so long since I last was able to sew anything that wasn't necessary for a ship." She then took her leave of Granny and followed the signs to her room. She closed the door behind her and slowly slid down it till she was sat on the floor, her back firmly against the door, her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. She didn't know how long she sat there, crying away over 300 years of pain for her lost son and the fact that it seemed unlikely he'd forgive her.

Eventually, well into the night she was able to get up, her eyes red raw from crying and feeling shot from all the emotions. She waived her hand over her clothes which changed into simple pyjamas and she crawled into the bed in the middle of the room and fell into a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: