Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town Empty
PostSubject: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 pm

The clear sky of Storybooke was about to change, it was a beautiful crystal blue sky with barely a cloud in the sky. The villain once again defeated, the hero's victorious and things seemed to settle once again. Killian and Emma were enjoying some much needed alone time in their new house and it didn't require much silence. David was at the Sheriff's office while Mary-Margaret gave a toddler Neal to Belle to babysit and headed off to school alongside Henry. Regina and Zelena mending their broken bound cooed at little Robin. However another bound of family was in need of repair as thunder suddenly struck out past the docks, the waves turning nasty as a sudden storm appeared. David cursed and looked outside the window watching as this sudden storm hit full force.

Further out to sea a figure slipped from the steering wheel of a ship, blood soaking her shirt and through her fingers as she gritted her teeth "That's my beauty...now where are we?"
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:19 pm

"Captain, what the hell just happened?" The first mate hollered over the rain and wind whilst hanging on to the mast for dear life. She could see the look of sheer determination on her Captain's face so looked out to see where their beloved ship was headed and hoped they landed somewhere safe enough that she could at least patch up the Captain, she wasn't in good shape if the blood seeping through her shirt and the way she was holding herself was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:39 pm

She looked across the murky sea and turned the wheel sharply, letting it swing round until she stopped it with a grunt of pain. The ship cut through the waves and headed in direction of the shore of this quaint little town "...Were about to find out where we are...but were in a different land I can tell you...Jordan.." she whispered the last bit, closing her eyes gently "I need you here, take the wheel for me..." she felt her knees were about to buckle from the pain and the strain of steering "I need you take over.." storm clouds swirled around above her and everyone was rushing to the docks at the arrival of a new ship.

Emma of course pushed her way to the front followed by the Charming's and Killian, Regina stood with her sister and baby Robin as they prepared to use magic. "Killian do you still have you eyeglass?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:44 pm

As soon as the words left the Captain's mouth Jordan was at the wheel as the ship closed the distance towards the docks. "Don't you dare die on me now Cap, we're almost there, and if my eyes don't deceive me, we'll have quite the welcome party when we arrive." Jordan threw a worried glance at the captain to make sure she was still breathing whilst making sure the ship got to the docks in one piece.

"Course I do lass, what kind of a Pirate do you take me for?" Killian smirked at Emma whilst putting his hand into one of his many inner pockets of his jacket and retrieved a beautiful golden eyeglass which he passed over with a flourish and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:15 pm

"Aye lass...it seems we do..." She made her way to the side of the ship, using the edge as a support while her other hand was pressed to the wound to try and stop the bleeding. Her hazel with the faintest dash of blue eyes narrowed slightly as she spotted the growing crowd, they quickly swayed from the docks to the sword clinging snugly to her right side before back up...she didn't want to go in unprepared.
"Jordan...when we arrive make sure to stay alert, were outnumbered so every second counts..."

Emma gave him a brief quick smile and roll of her eyes before pulling it open. She lifted it to her eye and squinted, moving it down the ship while taking in every detail "It seems...smaller than the Jolly Rodger but something along that desgin" she turned to her parents briefly "Any ideas?"
"My knowledge on pirates is limited, not many entered the Enchanted Forest" David admitted, his hands on his belt as he eyes the ship warily "Killian I believe this is your area of expertise"
"This might help...the figurehead is a Pegasus, does that help at all?" she offered him back his eyeglass, her green eyes narrowed and looking for any sort of clarification.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:32 pm

"Aye Captain, you think I'd go anywhere without this?", Jordan jerked her head towards her hip where her cutlass rested snugly at her side whilst a slight smirk crossed her face. Her eyes scanned the crowd on the ever nearing dock, "This isn't going to be easy Cap, but go out with a bang right?"

Killian's eyes narrowed ever so slightly as he looked back out at the ship, "a Pegasus? Are you sure?" He didn't want to think what that could mean for him if he was right. He hadn't heard about this ship in a long while and the last known person to Captain that ship was....but surely not. Not with the amount of time he had spent in Neverland.....right?
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:38 pm

"Live like this hour is your last" Anne replies looking out onto the ocean, her true home had always been aboard a ship, sailing through the waves and travelling under the stars. She closed her eyes and inhaled the sweet salty air until it filled her lungs with courage and determination. She would not go down without a fight if it came to it as she approached Jordan and slapped a hand onto her shoulder "Together until the end my dear first mate, wherever we end up...down or up" she grins "We'll find a bottle of rum and fine food and we'll continue our journey together"

"I'm certain, check for yourself" Emma watched his expression change, her fingers brushing her sword handle "Killian...is the fact its a Pegasus a bad thing?" she asks him putting a hand on his shoulder "do you know that ship?"
"Of course he does!" Regina snapped from behind "Clearly from his reaction it seems guyliner here royally angered whoever owns that thing"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:53 pm

"Together to the last Cap, as if it would be any other way." With that the ship finally came in to dock and the crew set about bringing down the gang plank, all looking prepared for a fight. Jordan shared a quick glance with her best friend and saw the steel in her eyes and nodded once before heading towards their fate.

"Aye lass, I know this ship. I thought it was long lost though, it's been a long time since I last saw her. I highly doubt it can be the same person as Captain, it was before Neverland I last saw this ship and her crew, but if by some magic it is, well, lets just say if I come out of this encounter unscathed it'll be a small miracle." Just then the gang plank was lowered and at the top stood the imposing figures of the Captain and the First Mate. If anyone had been looking at Killian, they'd have seen a myriad of emotion cross his face as he whispered, "How?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Anne eye's widened for a moment, seeing the figure standing right in front of her. The rest of the crowd disappeared as her heart was in her throat and complete shock filled her. He had barely aged a day since when she last saw him but magic did that to you, his hair was shorter and his clothes were different...but there he was.
"Killian...?" she asked in awe before red hot fury began filling her, the pain in her side disappeared while adrenaline pumped through her veins.

Emma examined the stranger and her eyes widened. The resemblance was slight but there...she couldn't but her finger on where but it was there by the look she was giving Killian just now said it all...she was livid and wanted to use his own hook to gut him as Emma's hand wrapped around the handle of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Jordan looked between Anne and the tall dark stranger standing on the dock with a look of shock on his face. 'Well, this is going to be interesting' she thought. She could practically feel the shift in emotions rolling off her friend and prepared herself to stop Anne from doing something something she'd regret later, and most likely injure herself further in the process.

Killian couldn't believe it. There she was, looking every inch as terrifying as he remembered when she was angry. He knew now that if anything was likely to kill him it was going to be her if the way she was looking at him was anything to go by. His hand automatically went behind his ear as he rubbed it in the same way he always did when he was nervous.

He took a step forward, "Annie?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:11 pm

Anne's hands curled into fists, her cheeks flushed pink with anger and a low growl erupted from within her chest. "Of all people...to run into...I run into your stupid.." she took a threatening step forward then her pace increased, speaking slowly and full of venom "lazy...idiotic...annoying...stuck up...FACE!" She stood right in front of him, her hand curled around her sword then "Killian Jones of all people it just had to be you didn't it? I'd rather be dead than see you" despite this anger...she couldn't physically believe it.

Emma saw the new arrival reach for her sword on her side, she acted on instinct to protect Killian and a glow appearing cause Anne to be pushed back with an unseen force, making sure not to use too much as Anne stumbled back. She looked the girl up and down noticing the short bob of red hair and the intense murky brown eyes, whatever Killian had did must of been bad to warrant such a foul and disgusted look.
"Lets not get out of hand here" David came around "We don't want any trouble.." he glanced at her side and his eyes widened "Your hurt, whatever Hook did to warrant your anger-"
"Which he probably desveres" Regina piped up.
"Isn't worth your life when your in such a state"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 pm

By the time David stepped in Jordan was down the gang plank and ready to throttle the blonde waif who dared attack her Captain. She could feel the barely restrained anger rolling off Anne in waves but could also feel her flagging from all the blood she'd lost. Jordan knew that if she didn't do something soon there'd be nothing anyone could do for her. With one more withering look at the blonde and ignoring Killian entirely, because that was something to deal with later, she turned to look at Anne. She took a step towards her, held out her hand and placed it over the wound whilst holding Anne up with her free arm. A white glow emanated for a few seconds then disappeared again.

" How does that feel Captain?" Jordan said quietly. She could feel everybody's eyes on her but couldn't care less as she needed to make sure Anne was ok.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:34 pm

"Your a saint Jordan...a real saint" she straighten herself, rising to her full height. She removed her hat letting the wind ruffle her red hair and she held her head high. She approached the crowd once more before speaking "The name is Anne...Anne Bonny...formally known as Anne Jones.." she bowed low as a gasp rippled through the crowd at her words before she turned to continue "This man is my brother..." she walked right up to said brother...and swung her first right into his nose.

Emma's mind was left reeling, she barely let the news that Killian had a sister when said sister gave him quite the left hook to the face. "Killian!" she blinked out of her trance and caught him watching the blood pour out of her boyfriend. Emma's mind switched from shock to sudden rage, nobody, not even his damn sister could punch him and not face consquences. She flicked her hand in a rushed movement and Anne was tossed to the side. The pirate responded by lunging at her, sword drawn before David grabbed her and pulled her back.
"Alright! lets wrap this little family reunion back up at the station!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Jordan smiled at the compliment. She was glad she didn't have to hide her powers around Anne, she'd always been accepting or that part of her. She watched in amusement as Anne introduced herself with her usual flare, and before she could quite process that bombshell, Anne's fist was connecting with the nose of her brother. Jordan just raised her eyebrow, she'd forgotten how well Anne packed a punch.

When the wench flung Anne to one side Jordan sprung into action and raised her hand which now contained a fireball at the same time Anne lunged. The blonde man who grabbed Anne seemed to be in charge of this place so Jordan felt it was probably unwise to fling said fireball in his face for daring to manhandle Anne, although the temptation to turn the bitch into ashes was strong. No one threatened the Captain and got away with it. The only thing stopping her was the tone in the man's voice.

Killian was pinching the bridge of his nose in the endeavour to stop the blood from gushing out of it after Anne's well placed left hook. He couldn't quite believe it. Anne, his little sister, was here in Storybrooke and by the fact his nose now felt distinctly broken, still pretty pissed. When Anne's First Mate lit up, Killian assumed she was the first mate considering the active role she'd played so far, he instinctively moved closer to Emma to protect her. Killian felt very thankful to David as he got the feeling he was the only reason Emma wasn't now dust. Killian was surprised that the first mate was able to do such strong magic, being able to heal and create fireballs, he was surprised she was content to be first mate and hadn't taken control of the ship. That was something to investigate later. Killian then nodded at David, "aye mate, let's take this somewhere more private."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Anne let out a growl and glared at Killian and his...woman? since was her brother loyal to just one wench, she ground her teeth while considering her options. Now healed she had her strength back and Jordan had a heavy does of magic that could turn a dragon into a puppy dog. However they were outnumbered by at least three other magic users, a whole town of people and royalty that packed a punch ((particularly the way the black haired lass held her bow)) she slumped slightly, considering and choosing the safest course. Lay low, find out where she is and make a plan to leave with her first mate and everything value in the area.

Emma waved her hand over Killian's nose, another glow of white light appeared and the nose instantly healed, snapping slightly painfully back into place "Better?" she asked him, knowing at least that was still in her control as she watched her father handle a very moody and angry sister...and she thought Regina's sister was bad. She turned her "Emma Swan, Savior of StoryBrooke and all around Badass" look to Killian's...sister the thought was alien to her, she could definitely see it now as she gave Killian the most murderous look. The eyes while not the same colour were the exact copy of each other ((down to the eyeliner even...who taught who how to draw eyeliner?)) the way they arrogantly held the heads, the fierce temper and the deep down loyalty and passion for what they do. She turned to Killian giving him the 'you better explain' look "Shall we Dad?"

"Not a problem...not my first pirate" David joked without humour while giving Anne a look "Your temper must run in the family..." he noted starting to walk forward with Anne in his arms. How many more surprises were in store for him now? "Lets go..." he said lowly and darkly.

Regina lit her own fireball approaching Jordan "Not to mention the eyeliner..." she made a very snide comment in Killian direction before giving the first mate the evil death glare "seems I'm not the only one who with family issues...or able to light a fireball.."

"Jordan, stand down...Cap's orders" Anne said, knowing that Jordan wouldn't stop at anything to protect her..this was also vice versa "Its alright lass...nobody is going to hurt me, if they do though..." she glared at her brother with everything in her that made her angry "...Don't Hesitate...Get Out Of Here.." she valued her first mate life among one of the most precious things in all of the universe, if one hurt her...she would hunt them down to the ends of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Jordan could see the fight going on in Anne's mind and knew she what she was going to do before she did it. They'd known each other for so long they could read each other like an open book. Handy when you were in a fight or trying to get through a storm on the high sea. Jordan could see Anne sizing up the competition, she'd done exactly the same thing and realised they weren't going to win this one in a straight up battle. They needed to be clever about this one.

Killian grimaced as he felt his nose give a sharp snap back into place. He'd felt worse pain so was able to suck it up. If the look his Swan was giving Emma, they were in for quite the bust up back at the station. This was not going to be fun. It hurt to see the look of hatred coming from his baby sister, who he'd tried to look after but knew deep down how badly he'd screwed up. He knew he owed quite a few explanations and had no idea where to begin.

Jordan raised an eyebrow when the blonde called the man dad. They looked the same age. Although saying that, she looked pretty good considering she was 3 centuries old and knew that not everybody appeared how they seemed. She wasn't her fireball any time soon, not with all the tempers on edge. She had to hold back a snort of laughter when she heard the man mention the family temper, she'd heard Anne described as a rabid dog on a choke chain on more than one occasion when her temper flared.

She noticed a dark haired woman approach her who created a matching fireball, oh this will be fun, just try it, thought Jordan. "Indeed not missy, you have no idea what I'm capable of when someone threatens those I care about, so I suggest you back off."

When she heard Anne's order she reluctantly waved away her fireball. There was no use arguing, and she new this truce was only temporary. "no one's going to hurt you Cap, or they'll have me to deal with." There was no way anyone was going to take her best friend away from her without major consequences.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Anne gave her a very appreciative smile, there was nothing she wouldn't do for her first mate and best friend...not a single person had stuck with her for so long and been so loyal. Many asked why she didn't just take the Captain's seat aboard the ship from her since she was so powerful, that was because they both were Captain...two mind connected, in perfect sync. Anne just held the title and the legacy while the real power came from her best friend. "Shall we?" she said sarcastically at the blonde holding her arms behind her.

"Killian..." his eyes were filled with pain, she had seen regret in his eyes before but this was unreal...this was family. She already forgave him for his sins and mistakes, for whatever he had done in the past. She looked forward to their future. She cupped his face softly "Hey...we'll fix this, we always do don't we?"

David had to chuckle at her sarcasm, she was so like Killian it was like looking a female version of him with red hair and browner eyes. The may not look a like but they certainly acted alike "Lets figure out what to do with you.." he pushed her forward to which she turned and death glared him before turning around and facing her first mate.

"Jordan, lets go" she said, trying to contain the absolute fury in her voice as she pushed the crowd with her first mate in toe "If things go south...use every option available to escape...if something happens to me the Pegasus is in your hands...I trust you"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Jordan smirked at Anne's behaviour towards the bloke holding her, trust her to be snarky at inappropriate times, If she hadn't been around all these years she got the feeling Anne would have got into some serious trouble for being lippy at the wrong time. They knew each other almost better than they knew themselves, they were the perfect team. Jordan calmed Anne when she needed it and vice versa. She knew most of this bravado was just for show. She could practically feel the emotional turmoil coursing through Anne.

She watched the little scene between the siblings with a soft smile. She knew how much it'd hurt Anne, what he'd done to her but knew she still loved him very much, they were the only family they had left. They had a long way to go and there would no doubt be quite the family feuds before this was all over.

She was by Anne in an instant. Of course she was, there was no place she'd rather be than side by side with the one person she could count on and who needed her right now. Her heart lurched at the thought that she might have to Captain the Pegasus without Anne, she wasn't sure she could do it but was honoured that Anne had that much faith in her.

"Of course Cap, but I'll be damned if we both don't get out of this alive."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Anne's courage overflowed with Jordan's speech. All those years ago when the men picked a women up for their pleasure only to get one hell of a shock revealing with a magic user, Anne related to the fierceness of making it clear that you wouldn't go down without a fight, that just because you had a different gender, doesn't mean you wasn't capable of you greats things. She had pulled the lass to her feet barking orders at the scoundrels that if they lay a hand on her...they would be laying with one less body part.

"Have more faith in yourself lass.." she thought softly, watching her shy away at the idea she couldn't Captain her ship but Anne didn't trust any other, didn't believe any other could take on such a role from her. Her trust for her...was the trust she once had for her brother...for Killian. A pained feeling filled her chest but she ignored it and continued walking.

"This isn't the first sticky situation we've been in...remember that inn with the...oh man!" she snapped her fingers trying to remember "With the inn keeper's sister and her best friend?!" she snorted pulling a grin. "If we can get out of that we can get out of anything..."

They arrived at the Sheriff's office and David coughed, holding his palm out for her sword. "Demanding much?" Anne sighs, placing her sword on the table then reaching down into her boots and pulling out the knives hidden there...then the ones hidden in her coat...then the one strapped to her thigh...

"A woman who's prepared..." Emma raised an brow at the growing pile of weapons on the table, she stole a glance to Killian "I at least like that about her...she knows how to handle herself if things go south..." Emma could see beneath this bubbling hatred for her pirate that Anne was a skilled woman, a Captain just like Killian and a fighter. She wouldn't be an easy target, she wouldn't go down at the first attack, she would get back up again and fight until her legs gave way...Emma admired that about the fiesty little red head.

"Alright in you both go...come on in" David opened the prisoner doors hands on his hips, giving them a  look. He could see the little minx calculating on her escape along with her magical companion. Once in with a snide comment on how clean the brigs looked he slammed the door shut and locked it. "Right...Both of you..." David sat down, folded his arms and gave the best 'Bad Cop' impression "Anne, Killian, start talking"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Jordan laughed at the memory. That was a good day, the day they'd taken down almost an entire inn two handedly because of a compromising position they may or may not have had a hand in. They did seem to attract trouble wherever they went and here was no different, as they'd already been arrested by a royal but Anne was right, together they could punch their way out of anything.

When they got to the town brig and the man, who Jordan was assuming was a prince of some sort, asked for all their weaponry she just smirked, "Unless you want me to detach my hands mate, not gonna happen" and could only watch with mirth as more and more stuff kept appearing from even more unusual places from Anne. Out the corner of her eye she could see the blonde princess watching Anne closely and wondered what was going through her head.

Jordan just raised an eyebrow. Seriously, did this man think something as simple as a lock was going to keep her and Anne caged for long? She snorted at Anne's comment on the cleanliness of the place. All things considered they'd been in a lot worse than this in their time. Jordan decided to get comfortable so lied down on the cot in her cell and rested her feet on the bars that supposedly were there to keep her in and settled in for a long, not so friendly chat and looked across at Anne's brother who had been decidedly quiet on their trip here.

Killian's mind was still reeling from all this. His baby sister was still alive, hated him but also wanted to try and fix things.....he wasn't sure how to process all this. For so many years he thought he was the only Jones left and had kind of come to accept that. He was happy that he got a second chance at family and to apologise for all the things he'd done. He wasn't sure what to think of the first mate, she was protective to a fault of Anne, which he was thankful for, it meant there was someone in her life that cared for her when he wasn't there, but from the way she was eyeing him up he felt that he hadn't had the last right hook to his nose.

"Dave, I'm not sure where to begin. Anne's my little sister, which I guess you'd figured by this point, but I thought I'd lost her a long time ago, I'm so sorry Annie." The last part he directed to the little girl he'd hurt so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Anne remembered went their backs had touched, nothing could take them down. Sword in hand, a keg in the other and a spirit of a lion roaring in her chest. That was the night she offered Jordan to become her official first mate, to take the job and stand by her through times of heartbreak and tragedy. It had taken her so long to trust again, due to the man standing in front of her, the man she once called her brother...Jordan was her sister in arms and in her opinion by blood...more so than Killian was her actual family.

"I'd rather not have my first mate live without her hands thank you...I don't know you deal with it...Hook" Anne threw the insult right in his direction before raising a brow "When it comes to a good lay I wonder how he copes...care to elaborate Blondie?" Emma felt her cheeks turn several shades of colour, she had to resist the sudden urge not to storm in there and return the right hook she had given Killian. Emma just built a wall around her anger, concealing it as she looked at the smirking red head...damn she had the Jones smirk alright.

Anne's fingers traced the metal of the bars, she wrapped her hand around it before glancing at the lock. "Simple design..." she looked right at Jordan, raising an eyebrow and circling a finger. A secret code they had created for situations like this, a raised eyebrow and a circling finger meant: I can pick the lock, we'll be free and we'll have an ale aboard the Pegasus when this is over. She leaned against the bars

At the words Annie her eyes widened and she looked at him sharply. Her heart ached and hurt so much so had to put a hand to her chest. She sucked in her breaths and forced the tears back "Only my brother calls me Annie and you Killian have not been my brother for many many years.." her voice was shaky and hard. "You stopped being my brother the day you left me alone and cold on the cobbled streets because I was an Embarassment to the great Captain Jones.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Jordan knew why Anne had brought up that particular memory, it was a constant reminder of the family they'd forged in blood that day. She knew Anne was struggling with the reappearance of her brother and wanted the comfort of their bond right now.

Killian's heart constricted at the venom behind his moniker. He'd never hated it before, it had always served a purpose, but now it just reminded him just how much he'd ripped his family apart. When he heard Anne's insult at Emma he reached out and grabbed her hand. He didn't need her temper flaring right now and he knew Anne was just trying to provoke them.

Jordan gave a ghost of a wink to show she'd received the message she'd been sent. She had known what Anne was planning anyway, there was no one who could pick locks better than Anne. Jordan could certainly do with some rum right now.

As soon as she heard the words leave his mouth, Jordan was at the bars that separated her from Anne and had wound her arm through so that her hand rested on Anne's shoulder to give her some silent support. She knew this wasn't easy for her friend and really wished she could throttle the man standing on the other side of the bars for all the emotional damage he'd done and had to physically restrain herself from using some serious magic on him.

Killian could practically feel his heart break. He'd behaved so badly towards Anne, it still haunted him to this day. He'd been so wound up in his own emotions that he'd lashed out at the one person who'd always been there for him, who'd always understood.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Anne looked up and gave a sad smile, she gripped the hand on the other side of the bars for support before turning back to her brother. She could see the regret, she could see the hurt...but she had seen it all before and tried to be the good sister and he'd thrown it in his face. Yet that expression cut her open like a knife as she squeezed Jordan's hand. "You have nothing to say to me Killian...nothing but i'm sorry...?" she demanded.

Emma squeezed his hand tightly, giving him the strength and the comfort he needed. She knew about his past from what he told her, she understood why he would of kept this from her...this sibling's supposed death was worse than Liam's...because this was all his fault. Liam's death was caused by a King's lie and his need to force his people into submission, Anne's 'death' was caused by Killian pushing her away. She pulled his head to the side "What happened? what did you do to warrant this?" she asked him.

"Oh you haven't told her? you told her about Liam but not me? were you that ashamed of me Killian?! that you didn't even tell anyone that you had a little sister!" she lashed out then, anger bubbling over her, her grip grew tighter on Jordan "That you failed to protect me as well as our brother?!..Answer Me Killian or are you still a coward to your feelings!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Killian felt as though the world was falling apart around him. He could feel Emma's hand on his face, trying to draw him out of his thoughts. He sat down on the nearest chair before his knees could buckle. "I wasn't ashamed of you Anne, how could I be? you were my sweet innocent sister. I was ashamed of me. I am ashamed of me." He could feel the tear rolling down his face but right now he didn't care.

He could feel everyone's eyes on him, it felt as though everyone was holding their breath. "You're right, I was a coward. I let them kick you out of the inn, I didn't stop them when I should have. I was too wrapped up in my own pain and misery and had done my usual trick of drowning myself in rum. I did come looking for you, you know. Once I'd sobered up enough to realise how badly I'd screwed up. I couldn't find you anywhere. I kept trying you know. But after 300 years I thought I was too late. I thought I'd never get the chance to say I was sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Emma cradled his face in her hands, she didn't say anything she didn't judge him. She just held him close and gave him what he needed, her strength to get through this and her comfort through his pain. She stroked his cheek with her thumb and wiped away his tears.

Anne turned to Jordan, she grabbed both her hands and squeezed them tightly. "Jordan don't let go of me...otherwise I don't think I can do this" she shook as the tears began to well "I need to do this but I can't do it without you Jordie..." she pressed her head against the bars letting everything she had felt that night rush out of her, it was sudden, it was quick and it was messy. Her legs were wobbling before she took a shaky sob "I'm not the innocent little sister you knew Killian...I am a pirate like you...I took what you had did to me and what you had taught with your tales...and created my own future..." she looked over at him "I became Anne Bonny..that is why you never could find me...for I didn't want you to...I lost my family that night and I've been running away from it ever since.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: