Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Feeling Emma's presence there soothed him. He didn't know what he'd do without his Swan. She was his compass guiding him through the darkness. He wrapped his arms around her waist to remind himself she was real, he couldn't believe she was still there, even after seeing how many terrible things he'd done, especially to those he loved.

Jordan practically melted through the bars between them with her magic and wrapped her arms around Anne to hold her up. She'd seen how dangerously her legs had wobbled and didn't think Anne could take much more today. "You might have ran away from one family, but you found another one with me sister" Jordan whispered, only loud enough for Anne to hear. "You will always have me."

"I heard the stories, the fearsome Anne Bonny, I wondered, but couldn't quite reconcile the idea that it was you. You'd always been so against my turning pirate. Thought it was dishonouring everything Liam stood for. I'm not sure if I should feel proud for inspiring......this......or whether to berate you for following in your idiotic older brother's footsteps. I never was a good role model."
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Emma smoothed the lines in his face, giving him an encouraging smile. She squeezed his own middle tightly before getting on her tip toes and giving him a kiss ((much to the disapproval of her father who coughed and grumbled darkly)) Killian was her anchor in the rough sea that was her life, he kept her grounded during all the villian's and sword fights. He was her light and she was his...that would never change. She broke the kiss and pressed her forehead to his whispering "Its okay...you can do this" she promised her pirate with her eyes still closed.

Anne squeezed her sister as tightly as she could, her entire body shook with the emotions running out of her, exactly 300 years worth of it. A heavy burden she had to bear but not bear alone thanks to her first mate. She pressed a kiss to her forehead "I know that and you will always have me, the fact you have been by my side through everything...I am extremely full of gratitude..."

She wiped her eyes then, looking down at her feet. "No...he wouldn't be impressed with us currently.." she laughed "probably grab us both by the ear and reprimand us for such behaviour...probably mostly me" she looked at him "he would be proud though...he would be so proud of you for changing..." these were the first nice words she had said to him since her arrival "I haven't forgive you Killian...but in time I will..."

David exhaled and pinched his nose bridge "You Jone's and your family drama...and I thought I had issues..." he got up and approached the jail cell "If you can restraint from giving your brother a left hook...or right hook...or stabbing him...or burning him into a pile of ashes" he eyed Jordan "Your free to go and do what you like..."

"Letting us go?" Anne asked before looking at Jordan "A shame...I wanted to break out, its more fun that way..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Killian dimly heard David grumbling something about "bloody pirates" and "still my daughter" and just grinned and deepened the kiss a moment before reluctantly breaking the kiss. His forehead lightly resting against hers and he lightly nuzzled his nose against hers as she whispered encouragement. God, he'd never stop loving this woman, she was perfect for him.

Jordan could feel her own emotions whirling but kept them in check on behalf of her sister, there was no need to add to her obvious distress. Jordan placed a hand on Anne's face and smiled softly then stepped away once she saw that Anne was pulling herself back together.

Killian snorted at that. It sounded exactly like something Liam would do. What Anne said next brought him up short. That was all he'd ever wanted was to make Liam proud. Liam was the father figure him and Anne had never had. "Too be fair lass, you were always Liam's favourite, had him wrapped round your little finger. All you had to do was flutter those eyelashes and he'd turn to mush. I'm pretty sure you could've gotten away with anything. I don't expect you to forgive me straight away. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if you never did, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to give us a second shot."Killian shot David a wan smile, "You've got no idea mate."

Jordan snorted at the man's comment. "I promise you won't find him dead." She raised her eyebrow in challenge with a smirk. She turned at Ann's comment, "Here I was hoping to go out in a blaze of glory. Here I was thinking we'd be celebrating our daring escape on the Pegasus with some rum." With that, before the prince could unlock the door of their now shared cell, Jordan waved her hand, the lock undid with an audible click and it swung open of it's own accord.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:28 pm

She bumped her nose with his and whispers "Later..." hinting at more than just a kiss, she heard her father cough loudly and glare daggers before she took a deep breath. "Now are you going to introduce me to your sister or not? you've met my family, now its time I met yours" she said softly. This simple thing of being introduced as Killian's partner to his sister was some reason massive, its was a normal thing in a not very normal world she lived in and that meant a lot. She stroked his cheek again, as if they were the only two in the room together.

Anne squeezed her shoulders and said "after this we'll drown ourselves in rum and find a place to eat...maybe rest our weary heads" she rubbed her shoulder gently "I am in the need of an actual bed and food tonight Jordie, care to join me my lady?" she bowed as the jail door swung open "this still counts as a daring escape since the prince didn't get to use the key that locked us in" she pointed out.

Anne took a deep breath and approached her brother, a hand still on Jordan's shoulder as if she would at the very moment she let go "I am too...it will take time..." she punched his shoulder then "but we will sort this out.." she then raised a brow "Can you stop giving goo goo eyes to the blondie and introduce her to me already?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Killian give his signature smirk and lift of the eyebrow, he liked the sound of that and David could huff and puff all he wanted, Emma was a grown woman and could do whatever she wanted, especially if it was with him. "Course I am love, I don't think I could cope with two feisty women pissed with me. To be fair, my first meeting with your mother wasn't the smoothest. If I remember, it ended up with you threatening to leave me tied to a tree with only ogres for company with her pointing that bloody bow and arrow at me."

"That is one of the best things I've heard all day. I'm sure there will be somewhere for us to eat and stay around here." Jordan rolled her eyes at Anne's antics. She always did have a flair for the dramatic, a family trait, it seemed. "That's why I did it, didn't want him to steal all our thunder."

Once they'd approached the lovebirds Jordan watched the interaction between the siblings carefully. There was definitely a tentative olive branch forming between the two. Maybe it was a good thing they'd been brought here, where ever here was.

Killian smiled at the fact that she wanted to give them a go and then shook his head at Anne. "I am not making goo goo eyes. I would like to try and maintain some shred of dignity round here thank you very much. Now, my bonny Anne Jones, This is Emma Swan, the daughter of Prince Charming and Princess Snow White. Emma, this is my sister, Anne."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:37 pm

"Your in for a whirl wind by the sounds of it..." she teases and kisses him briefly again "And I do recall you suggested we fight over who gets to climb up the beanstalk to fight a giant and to find some compass.." she tapped his nose softly before turning away, leaving the idea of having some proper alone time with his hanging in the air.

"I heard a place called Grannie's will suit our needs..." she raised a brow "A diner...? what is a diner? is it an inn of some sort" she frowned and looked utterly confused which happened to be the same expression Killian pulled when he was confused. She had picked up so much from her brothers it was unreal...mainly Killian since...they had been so very close. "Perhaps we should also...find something a little less dramatic to wear..." she gestured to the people's around her clothing "we seem to look...odd.."

"Royalty Brother...my my my..." Anne raised a brow then "Nice to meet you Emma..." she held out her hand which Emma took she then pulled Emma close so only she could hear "Thank you..for taking care of my stupid brother..." she very much meant it, she may hate his guts currently but...she cared for him still and very much so. She pulled away "You will have to tell me how you pulled such a woman Killian...for I find it hard to believe you of all people pulled the daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White without some sort of circumstance..." she winked at Jordan and mouthed "Probably is a spell of some sort"

She approached the man who had brought her in, who was giving Killian daggers every time he even looked at Emma romantically. Must be her father..."Okay so that makes you..." she turns to David "Prince Charming?" David leapt up and took her hand "Call me David, if you want we can head to Grannies get you fed watered and a place to stay for the night"
"Sounds like the perfect plan for me...Jordan?" she asked turning to her first mate.

"Oh there was someone waiting for you...a man named Jefferson.." David watched in surprise as Anne's eyes widened and her cheeks...turned pink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:12 pm

"Indeed, I always did seem to go after the finer things in life." He winked at Emma, the promise of alone time keeping him in good spirits, "Not entirely sure what the royal highnesses think of a pirate courting their daughter. I'm still waiting for the "talk" from the both of them and I get the feeling now that things seem to have calmed round somewhat round here I'm going to have that talk at sword point." Killian smirked at Snow and Charming. He watched as Anne pulled Emma in close and got the feeling those two would be quite the force to be reckoned with if they were on the same side. "Ha! Are you saying my charms couldn't work on a princess? I'll have you know I could woo any woman I chose!"

Once the trio had finished bonding Jordan waved her hand over herself and Anne's clothes so that they fit in more to their surroundings. Black trousers and a fitted red shirt with knee high boots for her and Anne got a pair of those blue woven trousers that seemed to be popular with the people round here and a white tank top with ankle boots. "There we go, they seem fitting don't you think?" She hung back as Anne walked over to the Prince. She perked up when he mentioned a place for food and drink, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had a decent meal and sleep. "That sounds wonderful, anything sounds better than salted fish and a hammock right now."

As soon as the name Jefferson was mentioned Jordan knew it could only be one man. This was certainly going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 pm

After the banter and bounding session she had with her brother and his partner, she watched as her clothes changed. She spun in a circle and checked herself from all angles. "Jordan your a saint..what do you think..?" she asked her first mate first as she admired how the clothes fitted her sister perfectly "You look wonderful honestly lass you do.." she gave her sister a giant hug before pulling away "Dinner does sound so perfect, a nice meat dish in paticular...I heard of something called a burger..." she offered her best friend her arm and the walked out together.

Of course Jefferson had waited outside and Anne stopped in her tracks. He hadn't changed since she law saw him, the same ruffled mess of a hair, the same beautiful sea blue eyes and the same pink lips that always tempted her fate. He was in his usual waistcoat and a purple shirt with a coat hung over his wide shoulders. "Jefferson..?" she asked softly, taking a hesitant step.

Emma had been looking forward to a brief explanation to the town's people and a brief meal with the newly revealed Jone's sister before going back home and releasing all her pent up stress in bed with Killian. But the minute Anne lay eyes on Jefferson she knew that plan had been set on fire and burnt to nothing but ashes, the lay Anne looked at the Mad Hatter said it all, she had seen it so many times that it was instantly known. She had seen it on her parents when they thought they could snag a moment alone and nobody was looking..heck she had the same look when she looked at the pirate. Anne Bonny/Jones...was in love with Jefferson the Mad Hatter...and she could tell Killian was going to go into big brother mode when he caught on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Jordan was glad Anne liked their outfits, it was a bit of a gamble as she wasn't sure if they'd work where they were or whether they'd get the approval of her friend. The idea of a proper cooked meal was just too tempting and linked arms with Anne, smiling at the idea of hot food and a warm bed as they walked outside. When she saw the man standing outside the brig she carefully unwound her arm from Anne's and took a step back. This was one conversation she did not need to intrude on.

Jefferson had known as soon as he'd seen the ship in the distance who was coming to Storybrooke.He'd recognise that figurehead anywhere. His mind was reeling, could it really be her? After all this time? He had no idea what he'd say to her. Would she still remember him, would she still love him? Watching from the crowd as the sip came into dock and the interaction Anne had with the Charmings and Killian, she was still the feisty red head he'd fallen in love with all those years ago. Before Jefferson could call out, they were off to the station. He didn't know what to do now as the crowd began to disperse. Eventually he'd texted David saying he'd wanted to see Anne and that he'd be waiting outside the station. He'd finally got his head round the strange contraption that was a mobile, well, mostly. Him and the prince had actually become friends after the whole hat fiasco and Henry had given him the shove he'd needed to reach out to Grace. Grace had had some fun winding him up about being an old man who didn't understand modern technology.

So here he was, some time later standing out the front of the station nervously wringing his hands. He was terrified at how Anne would react to him. He hadn't been this nervous since he'd asked Grace's mother to marry him. That was another thing that worried him. How would Grace take this? He was worried the two most important women in his life wouldn't get along and that scared him. Just then he heard a soft "Jefferson..?" and his head snapped up. She took a hesitant step towards him and in that moment it felt as though the world stopped moving and it was just the two of them alone again. Nothing else mattered.

When Killian stepped outside he could practically cut the atmosphere with his hook. He saw the way Anne and Jefferson were looking at each other and the hair on the back of his neck prickled. No one made eyes at his sister like that and lived to tell the tale. His fist had involuntarily curled itself into a fist and it took all of his willpower to stop it from meeting the Hatter's nose. He still hadn't completely forgiven the man for kidnapping his Swan, even if it had been to try and reunite with his daughter. "What. Is. Going. On. Here?" Killian managed to grind out through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Anne was beyond grateful that Jordan had realised the situation and released her arm. She took another step, her feelings for that man so long ago resurfaced and hard. her knees felt weak and her pulse raced. He had cut his hair yet he was the exact same as when he had met her, when she had stolen his hat and in return he stole her heart.

Emma put a hand on Killian's chest, she could feel the rage simmer off him, he was a volcano about to erupt, to explode in that dark side of him when he got protective. "Killian...easy..." Emma whispered softly, seeing his remaining hand curl into a fist, she put her hand over it "Lets not do anything we will regret..."

Anne didn't realise her legs were moving until she was running, running towards him. Her heart stopped when she reached him, her arms flung open wide as she embraced him. Inhaling his scent and feeling him against her was her undoing. "Jefferson.." she whispered out "Please tell me you didn't...forget..."

"How exactly do...they know each other?" David asked, feeling rather awkward at the embracing pair..and a little smug at the same time. Now Killian felt how he felt every time he lay his pirate hands all over his beloved daughter, yes Emma was an adult but...she still was his daughter
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Killian could feel Emma trying to sooth him but god it hurt to see his baby sister all grown up and in the loving embrace of another. The fog cleared slightly from his brain and the irony didn't entirely escape him that not half an hour ago he'd been mentally scoffing at David for feeling exactly the same thing. He took a deep breath to try and clear his brain completely. He had no right to feel this way. He didn't have any right to have a say in his sister's life. Not yet any way. That wouldn't stop him from having, words, with Jefferson later.

Jefferson only just managed to not get completely bowled over by the sheer force that was Anne flying at him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of Anne's neck. She smelt of the open air, salt, gun powder and of course, rum. He snorted wetly. He hadn't realised he'd been crying till now. "How could I forget, you were one of the few things that kept me sane in that place. Although I did start to question whether I'd imagined you or not."

Jordan had wandered over to the royals who were looking thoroughly perplexed when she heard the Prince's question. "We'd sailed to Wonderland some years ago your Highness. We'd heard of a man who had a magical object that could get us to different realms and we were running low on magic beans and pixie dust. Not the easiest of things to get your hands on as I'm sure your aware. Being pirates, we'd decided to, acquire, the magical object. We can be pretty persuasive when we want to be. As you can see, even the best laid plans can be.......diverted."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 pm

"Imaginary?! please!" she laughed softly, despite the fact she had tears running down her face. "So that night on the Pegasus...was all make believe was it?" she teased him softly, wiping his tears away. Gods how she had missed this...his smile, his laugh...his scent...he kiss. She pulled him closer, her nose bumping with his, the scent of a hat shop, forest air and that aftershave filled her very being as she raised a brow suggestively "If your still having doubts about your sanity and need some confirmation if I'm real..." her eyes fluttered at him, ignoring the death glares her brother was giving which were burning holes into her head. All that mattered right now was that...he was here and alive and smiling. She had lost him so long ago...and she didn't want to loose him ever again.

Emma groaned inwardly, she laughed actually to herself. Moments ago Killian was rolling his eyes at David being an overbearing and over protective father, now here he was, ready to punch the man currently making a move on his sister. She knew Killian the moment his sister and probably the rest of the town disappeared would be having words...which she hoped didn't mean punches. "Lets go to Grannies and welcome your sister to the town yeah?" she attempted to distract him from the bubbling lake of "Touch My Little Sister And Your A Dead Man" by the suggestion of introducing the town to Annie "Then we can go back home and finish our day off..."

"Ah...wait how old are you then? i know its rude to ask a lady her age but I am curious" David turned to Jordan "If Killian is 300 years old...and you weren't brought here by the curse then how did you stay young for so long?" David then stiffened and glared at Emma hearing her words "I don't want to know!" he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Jefferson smiled. If he'd had any doubts, her teasing proved that she was real and she washis. There was nothing that would ever separate them ever again, not even one particularly pissed pirate that looked more than happy to use a certain appendage to cause him some damage. Jefferson knew that just as soon as he was able, Killian was going to go full on protective big brother and lay some ground rules. Wouldn't that be fun. He thought about the now inevitable meeting between his girls and his mouth went dry. What would Grace think? Would she like Anne? Would she think he was trying to replace her mother?

Killian nodded at Emma's suggestion. As much to distract himself from gutting the Hatter like a fish as much as anything else. He smirked and lifted his eyebrow at the last part of Emma's suggestion. He leant in and gave her a kiss, partly because he knew it would piss off David and partly because it was a very nice distraction. "Alright love, lets get this over and done with. I'm pretty sure the town are rather curious to what's going on." He was determined that at some point this evening he'd be having a little chat with that Hatter. He'd only just got his little sister back, he wasn't going to lose her again. He hardly knew anything about this man. All he really knew was the story he'd been told of Emma and Snow's kidnap. That was still a sore point with him although he was proud of how badass his Swan had been. He had seen the Hatter around a few times with his daughter, who seemed to be friends with Henry, so was at least willing to give this guy a try, however grudgingly.

Jordan laughed at David's embarrassment at asking her age. "Old enough thank you. I'd been around a bit by the time I met Anne, magic had a helping hand with that. Then me and Anne, just so happened to come across a certain, Fountain of Youth, pure coincidence," Jordan smirked, "which helped with the 300 odd years we were, travelling." She snickered at David's obvious discomfort at his daughters flirting. Were all men this protective? That caused a pang in her heart. No, they weren't. She turned her head from all the happiness. Was he here? He was still alive, she knew that much. She was going to face her past eventually. Her throat constricted at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Anne tangled her hands in his hair and gave him butterfly kisses, all that time she had run from the pain of loosing him, of him being ripped from her grasp. Now he was here, in her arms and so close to her nothing would keep her from him...she was his and her was hers. Anne then pulled him closer "Just to be sure your real...I'm going to conduct my very own test..." she leant forward and kissed him, one hand in his hair while the other slid down to his neck to cup him there. Anne could practically tell her brother was raging behind her but right now she didn't give a flying toss if a flying monkey flew off with her or the Queen of Hearts took her head.

Emma tangled her hands in his hair and let out a slightly breathless sound, kissing him was partly to distract her pirate boyfriend and partly because she wanted to."Easy tiger we've got company" she exhaled softly before turning to the other pirate...currently tangled in the arms of a certain Hatter. "Alright, get a room you two or will I have to throw you back in a cell for disrupting the peace?"

Anne grumbled slightly but pulled away eventually, she exhaled hard with her cheeks flushed "Okay...test complete...your real" she nipped his bottom lip playfully before turning to Jordan. She had been abandoning her first mate due to her own feelings and such...now Jordan needed her. She squeezed Jefferson's hand before exhaling "Sorry Jordie...I got carried away..." she offered her a hand in return "Hey...I won't let anything bad happen to you, I refuse to...you know I never would blame you for that and never have"

David pinched the bridge of his nose, he kept handcuffs and a taser on him today. He could tell sooner or later a fight would break out or an argument between the siblings or between some surprise revelation that were hinted in Anne's words. Plus seeing his daughter hinting at...making tacos was really getting to him.

Last edited by Ham4Meg on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Jefferson wasn't complaining, this was the most pleasant test he'd ever encountered and all his worries melted away as he concentrated on what was happening at that moment. He would deal with the possible shitstorm that was Grace finding out later. Right now he was going to enjoy his time with Anne, which wouldn't be long if Killian's death stares were anything to go by. He really wasn't looking forward to getting to granny's, because that would mean he had to deal with grumpy brothers and possibly one rather temperamental child. When Emma broke them apart he wanted to groan, he never wanted that moment to end. He knew that they had to go to granny's eventually, the town were too nosy for their own good not to want to know what had gone down today. He let Anne go to her first mate, they had a very unique bond, he knew that well enough. He'd have to thank Emma later from stopping her pirate from sinking his hook into him. He also needed to properly apologise, if he was going to make a life here, a proper one, being on speaking terms with the saviour probably wouldn't hurt.

Killian huffed when Emma pulled away but he knew he couldn't keep putting off the inevitable. Time to go to Granny's. He watched the interaction between Anne and her first mate. They obviously cared for each other, which made him happy. He wasn't sure what to make of Anne's cryptic message, and felt today's surprises weren't over yet. He looked across at David who seemed to think the same. Why was it when something happened round here it was monumental. Everything seemed to happen all at once. He took Emma's hand and lightly tugged at her hand. "Better get going lass, if we ever want this day to end. We still have a lot of explaining to do." He started walking towards Granny's, knowing everyone else would follow. The thought of Granny's lasagne was just too tempting.

Jordan smiled at Anne, "That's alright, I'm glad to see you so happy. I never thought I'd get to see you two back together." She took Anne's hand and squeezed it, "I know. Thank you. I wouldn't be surprised if you did you know. I'm not exactly blameless." Jordan wondered when this day would end. Seeing KIllian head off, "looks like we're headed to this Granny's." She squeezed Anne's hand one more time and gently pushed her back to Jefferson, they needed all the time they could get together. She watched as the Prince and Princess follow their daughter and soon to be son in law, and headed off after them leaving Anne and Jefferson to themselves. She saw the woman who had threatened her with a fireball earlier eyeing her up, she grinned and decided to play nice. "I don't bite you know. Unless I'm threatened and then I'm more likely to send you up in a puff of smoke. Although, I seem to have quite the competition with you, seen as you're able to fight fire with fire. Quite literally."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Anne was quiet, just enjoying the feeling on her hand in Jefferson's, the physical connection they now had. It steadied her, like an anchor in this stormy sea which is her life currently. Anne looked at Jordan as she sassily handled the other magic user and that also gave her strength to step into that damn place.

Regina gave her most sarcastic smile in return "Like wise, it seems the only reason I'm not turning you into a pile of ash is because of the new addition to the Charming set...or should I say the Jones set?" she turned and looked at Anne, raising an eyebrow "Well this is interesting...seems our little pirate likes madness in her men"

"Regina.." Emma stepped in then, knowing from experience or dating a Jones that they don't learn when to keep there mouths shut. Anne's mouth had begun to form a sassy remark when she stepped in between "This is Anne...Anne Bonny...Killian's little sister" she then turned to Killian and gave him a look 'your sister, your time to shine big brother'

"And I thought I had all the troublesome long lost relatives" Regina muttered before turning to Anne "Welcome to StoryBrooke, Pirate...I trust you have found a place to stay for the night" she gestured her head to Jefferson.

Anne ground her teeth before responding "Its Captain Bonny to you....Mayor" Anne sighed "I don't know what my brother has done, but he's painted a very pathetic example of a pirate captain...a word of warning Mayor" she took a step forward, her hand loosening on Jeffersons "I'm not afraid of you or your magic, nor am I afraid to get my hands dirty in the process.."

Last edited by Ham4Meg on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Jefferson rolled his eyes at Regina's barb and rubbed his thumb on the back of Anne's hand. That woman always had to have the last word. He didn't know why he let that woman have so much sway over him.

Jordan felt the hair on her neck stand on edge, No one belittled her sister. She would have given the woman a right hook, magic be damned, if it hadn't been for Emma getting in between them, stopping any kind of physical altercation.

Killian wanted to rip her head off. How dare she speak like that to his sister. " I'd be careful, your majesty, how you speak about my family. We do not take well to being insulted. You'll have the both of us to answer to if you're not careful. Just because we're family now Regina, and tolerate each other, does not mean I won't stand up to you."

Jefferson's heart stopped. They hadn't talked about where Anne would be staying. He wasn't sure if she'd want to stay with him and Grace. He would love it if she wanted to, but was she ready for that? He smiled watching Anne stand up to Regina. That's my girl.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Regina took one look at Anne then at Killian, she leaned back and let out a smirk "Seems it does run in the family like I thought, I'm surprised I didn't see the resemblance sooner..." Anne growled darkly and her eyes narrowed "Bonny, Guyliner" she pushed past then and went to join her sister.

"That could of gone better..." Emma admitted softly before squeezing Killian's hand tightly "she'll come round to her, if she is your sister I'm sure she'll charm her way into everyone's heart with a batter of the brown of those eyes of hers" she gave her pirate a very gentle and sweet kiss on his cheek as a reward. "Don't worry about Regina...she's like that everybody, she's...unique-"

Emma didn't get to finish her sentence before Anne turned on them, glaring daggers as she released Jefferson's hand "Oh now you protect me? where were you 300 years ago Killian? I don't need you to fight my battles okay?" she exhaled heavily before turning to Jordan, her other half, her partner in crime. "Shall we find a booth to ourselves?" she asked with a gesture of her head.

As her fierce temper and fury cooled she realised that this wasn't the best example of herself she should be showing Jefferson. She hadn't discussed with him where she was staying, she wanted to stay with him obviously but Jordan would need a place as well and..well...she didn't know if he thought she was the best example for his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Killian just glared at the back of Regina's head as she walked off. Most of the time now he could get along with her but it was times like this that reminded him why he wanted to throttle the woman. He heard Emma trying to talk him down, again, she seemed to be doing that a lot today. He wasn't sure how much more he could handle. Then Anne started laying into him. His heart constricted at her words. He knew all this was coming three centuries to late, but he was trying. He never thought he'd get the chance to make it up to his sister, and now that she was standing in front of him, she seemed farther away than ever. He watched as her and her first mate walked to one of the more secluded booths. It was then he realised the other diners at Granny's were staring at them. Well, this is a great introduction to the town Killian thought.

Jordan nodded at Anne, she could feel the anger flowing off her friend. She led them to the farthest corner of this, tavern? All the while she could feel the townsfolk staring. She was sure this wasn't the introduction Emma was thinking of when she suggested going there. Sitting opposite Anne she could see the thoughts buzzing round her friend's head and didn't need to be a mind reader to know what she was thinking. "Do you want to stay with him? If it's me you're worried about, don't be. It's not like we're in different realms. You'll want to get, reacquainted, with Jefferson, and you don't want me killing the mood. I'll be fine. This place seems friendly enough. I'm sure I can manage."

At this point a woman walked over to the pair and smiled at them. "Hi, my name's Ruby, but everyone calls me Red round here. So you two are our new arrivals? I couldn't help but overhear before, you're Killian's sister? I can see the resemblance, if you don't mind me saying. Now what can I get you two?"

Jordan quickly scanned the menu, partly to hide the grin from Anne who looked particularly sour at being told she resembled Killian. "I'm afraid I have no idea what any of these things are. We're not exactly from around these parts. What would you suggest?"

Ruby smiled, "That's alright, after the day you two have had, you'll want some comfort food, so I'm gonna go right ahead and suggest Granny's lasagna. It's the best in town. How about drinks? Let me take a wild stab in the dark and say rum?" Jordan nodded and watched as Ruby went to give the woman behind the counter the order.

Jefferson went to follow the girls but before he could take two steps, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. "I think we need a talk, mate. In private." Jefferson just nodded and followed Killian back outside. Hopefully with a room full of witnesses Killian wouldn't try and plunge his hook in him. Right?

Once they were outside Killian leant against one of the trees at the front of Granny's and folded his arms. For a few moments he just stared at the man standing before him. The man who seemed to have won his sister's heart. "What exactly are your intentions towards my sister?"

Jefferson smiled slightly. Whatever else had happened between the siblings, it was painfully obvious they still cared for each other. It was just the Jones stubbornness that stopped them from actually talking to one another properly. "My intentions are perfectly honourable I assure you. I would never hurt Anne, she means too much to me." Jefferson's smile turned wistful. "I already thought I'd lost her once, I want to make sure that doesn't happen again. I'm sure you can sympathise, mate."

Killian gave a tight nod. Yes, he could sympathise, and that was a painful admission to make, even to himself. He didn't want to have something the same as this man, he wanted to be able to hate him in peace and not actually have to deal with the fact that they both cared for Anne and wanted what was best for her. "I don't particularly like you, you know. Not after what you did to Emma, not now that you're seemingly courting my baby sister."

Jefferson nodded. "I don't expect you too. I regret kidnapping Emma. I do. But I was desperate, I thought she was my only hope to see Grace and Anne again. I thought that if Emma could make the hat, I could go and live my life, happy, with the people I love. Living in that house, watching Grace be happy, with a different family, broke my heart."

Killian canted his head to one side. This man loved his sister. He knew there were feelings there, you'd have to be blind not to see them. On both sides. What they had, it couldn't be, could it? Killian rubbed behind his ear, a tick he had when ever he was thinking. He wanted his sister to be happy, and he could see this man made her happy. But he still wanted to kick the shit out of him for even considering touching his baby sister. "I don't like it. To me Anne will always be no bigger than my knee, running wild, covered in scrapes and bruises. It'll take me a while to get used to the fact I'm not the most important man in her life. Not that I've been that for a long time. I've made mistakes, broken her heart. Promise me something. Look after her. She may seem tough and invincible, but she needs someone by her side. To pick up the pieces when she can't hold it in any more." Killian passed a hand in front of his face. He suddenly felt old.

Jefferson watched Killian closely. He got the feeling that Killian felt the same way about Anne, that he did about Grace. "Don't worry Jones, I will always be there for Anne. Know that I'm not trying to steal her from you, I know how precious family is, and how important second chances are." He held out his hand, hoping that the pirate would take it. Killian stared at it momentarily before shaking it.

"This doesn't mean I like you."

Jefferson smirked. He might just have made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Emma could see that Killian needed words with Jefferson, much like David had needed words with him. He had lost his little sister and she was locking him out completely for the mistake he should of fixed three centuries ago. "Please...don't kill him" she had told him and cupped his face "perhaps then she can see your trying hard for her, that your a better man now...that your her brother again" this kiss was softer than the others, a one of reassurance and one of passing strength to her partner which he sorely needed right now. Everything was happening so fast, his whole world was turning upside down under his feet. For a long time he stood by her side patiently, gave her the strength and trust when she lacked it.

Now it was her time to stand by his side, no matter what those steps were. "Seriously Killian don't kill him, otherwise I will have to throw you in jail...and David might find that an excuse to taser you" she mumbled sweeping her blonde hair back as he chuckled at her.

"You always know what plagues my mind, yet it never ceases to amaze me" Anne smiled shyly before picking at her nails and hands "its not just that, Jordie.." she always used that nickname when they were alone, when they were away from prying ears or when she was very worried or upset "Jordie...his daughter...what if I'm a bad example? what if he doesn't want me around her? I mean look at the example I just set...he's probably running from the hills now.." Anne put her hand over Jordan's and squeezed it "I don't want to seem like I'm abandoning you either for him, that isn't it...just I love him very much and now my brother is in the picture things are more complicated than that time we tried to navigate drunk on whisky and it was a cloudy night" she smiled founding at the memory before turning her head up.

"Oh..." Anne scowled downwards at the mention of her looks and how she resembled her brother, all her life she got asked if she was trying to leave up this pirate ways or how they were reminded of the famous Killian Jones. The looks one was just the tip of the iceberg as she muttered a very sarcastic thank you and lifting the piece of strange paper to her face to study. "What the bloody hell is this dark magic?!" she gawked at the titles. "And what on earth is a...a how do you say it?"

"A cheeseburger?" Emma slid in the booth next to her as she said that, Anne looked up with a confused look and Emma held back a laugh at such a Killian look "Try one with ketchup, now that is beyond magic, also milkshakes are pretty good too" she winked at Ruby before turning back to Anne who had put her menu down to the side. "Look I know what Killian did was-"
"Beyond awful yes but your here to tell me he's changed haven't you?"

"No I'm not" Emma watched her face change, her eyes shifted and the dash of blue in her brown showed more "I met your brother when he wasn't exactly the best type of man, he wouldn't exactly win brother of year award at that time either...but over time he learned to change...but he never forgave himself for his mistakes...even when others had" Emma brushed back her hair again, tucking it behind an ear "He has never forgiven himself to this day and I never really understood why...until now"

"He's 300 years too late Emma, I need time to learn that he's that man" Anne told her, leaning back and folding her arms "I'm not the little sister he abandoned so long ago, I'm the same age he is, I've done things I'm not proud of and I want him to see that instead of some tiny little girl who is no bigger than his knee with a missing front tooth!" she looked at Jordan "Can you at least let me and Jordan enjoy our meal in peace? were having a private discussion-"

"I'm sorry but Killian won't ever see you like that" Emma interrupted "Killian knows you are and respects that but...he's always going to see you as his baby sister who he failed to protect" Emma found David in the crowd stood next to Mary, Henry and baby Neal, Henry spotted her and grinned causing her to grin back "I mean I know I'm an adult woman now but my Dad still sees me as the baby he failed to protect, to raise in his arms and I know that haunted him for a long time until...until I forgave him for it and I let him be my father" Emma looked at Anne "I can't imagine what Killian did to hurt you so badly to cause you to despise him and I'm sorry for that, take all the time you want to forgive him just don't angry when he's trying to be your brother, he just wants to make up for lost time"

Anne studied Emma carefully, she really liked this woman and she could see why Killian was her perfect match. Milah was nothing compared to Emma and she could see that from a mile off. "I guess your right...Just give me time, that's all I ask...I need time to heal myself"

"That's all I wanted to say, enjoy your lunch..." Emma stood up before checking outside, seeing the boys shaking hands "so far so good" she muttered quietly.
"Emma!"
"Yes?"
"Thank you...for helping my brother find himself again..."
"Your welcome Anne.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Jordan squeezed Anne's hand in reciprocation. "Of course you won't be a bad influence, look at our crew, when we formed there were fights every other day but under your guidance, we became a family. You'll do just fine with the lass. As for me, I can see how much you two love each other, I would feel guilty if I got in the way of that. Anyway, it might be nice for me to make some new friends here." She smiled at the whiskey memory, how in the hell had they survived this long Jordan would never know. She watched curiously as Emma deposited herself at their table. This was going to be interesting. The food she ordered Anne sounded, unusual but hey, these people seemed to like the stuff.

Emma's little chat about Killian was interesting, Jordan hoped he really had learnt and was going to make up with Anne. She was willing to lock them in a room together and leave them there if that's what it took. She could see how much Anne wanted him back in her life. The little glimpse she got into Emma's life as well was something that caught Jordan's attention. There seemed to be a lot going on in this little town.

Jordan was pretty sure she was the only one who caught Emma's muttered remark and stole a look outside. Well, both men were still alive, which was something. As Anne thanked Emma for helping Killian, Ruby came over with their food.

"Here you go girls, I hope you enjoy." Ruby deposited two steaming plates of food and their drinks on the table, smiled and left them too it.

Killian folded his arms after shaking Jefferson's hand. "Shall we go back inside? I'm sure there's a few people wanting to make sure I haven't killed you."

Jefferson smirked, "I'd like too see you try old man," and before Killian could respond, Jeferson quickly departed the pirate's company as he wasn't sure how far he could push it yet with his future brother in law without getting hurt.

Killian just shook his head at the smart arse and followed him back inside Grannies muttering about how he'd make sure to get payback for that comment and was sure he could hear the guy snickering. Despite his initial feeling, Killian thought they might actually be able to get along.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Anne let Emma's words sink in before answering Jordan, well she more or less rummaged around in her new clothing for five minutes straight before producing a pouch of coins "Still, as Captain and as your sister I cannot allow you to pay to spend the night, also Dinner...whatever this is" she gestured to the square glob in front of her with a wave of her hand "...is on me tonight and I won't have it Jordan, You need my support as much as I need yours...and I won't let anything bad happen" Anne raised her glass in the air "To a fresh start and to a happy reunion, may we make new friends and new mistakes!" she grinned and Jordan's words made her swell with happiness. Maybe...she could do this...

Killian re-entered the building and Emma could tell the conversation had taken a lot out of him, her protective pirate she smirked quietly to herself. She knew Killian wanted to be there for his little sister and have her in his life desperately, over time that would happen and she believed they could all be happy together...a family. She shook her head with a slight pink tinge to her cheeks as she took his hand "Have you quite threatened your sister boyfriend and done your big brotherly duty?" she asked in a teasing tone and eyebrow quirked upwards.

Anne had admired the cheesy messy square in front of her, prodding it with her fork slightly. "What is in this...it smells delicious but looks strange..." she admitted before cutting a small section off, steam rolled off it as Anne gave Jordan a look "I shall check for poison" she grinned and placed the piece into her mouth. "Oh my gods...this is...delicious!" she let out a groan and began shovelling the food down, hungrily and ignoring the burning sensation on her tongue as she ate, a smile growing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Jordan just shook her head. She could see that it was a Jones family trait that they were stubborn to a fault when it came to looking after those the cared for. Anne was more like her brother than she cared to admit. Thank you Anne, that's very kind. I'm sure we'll be looking after each other till the end of time. She picked up her rum and clinked it against Anne's milkshake.

Killian walked towards Emma, seeing the concern underneath her smirk. He came to a stop in front of her, rested his forehead against hers and took her hand in his and rubbed his thumb against the back of her hand. A ghost of a smile passed his lips at her words. "I don't know how to feel. I want to throw him down to Davy Jones locker, don't worry Swan, I'll be on my best behaviour the threat of having you lock me up, being tasered by your father and one very pissed sister will stop me from hurting the bloke. He seems to genuinely care for Anne. I don't hate him any more, just, ugh I don't know. Let me drink on it."

Jordan watched her sister wolf down her food, "You'll get stomach ache if you eat that too fast missy." She took a bite of her own food, lasagne she seemed to recall Ruby calling it. It was wonderful. She could see why this brought comfort to those who ate it. She'd have to try and get the recipe of this dish.

Jefferson slowly walked up to Anne and Jordan. These two were practically joined at the hip. He didn't want to disturb them but hearing Anne's utter delight at a cheeseburger he couldn't help but laugh.

Jordan looked up when she heard the laugh. She knew that they'd need some time alone to talk, so scooped up her food and rum and slid out her seat. "You know, I might go talk to Ruby about a room. See you two in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Anne could feel her cheeks turning a shade of pink at Jefferson's approach as if she were a young school girl with her first crush and not 300 year old pirate Captain. Anne passed the pouch to Jordan and pressed it firmly into her hands, giving her the famous Anne Bonny scowl "If you need me don't hesitate to come get me...I'm serious Jordan, I'm your sister and you are mine, promise me" she then let her sister go and turned to Jefferson brushing back her hair and fiddling with the piercing on the top of her ear.

Emma sighed and relaxed at his touch, squeezing his hand and closing her eyes when the foreheads connected "Mhmm...you know exactly how David feels now don't you?" She teased softly but then softened "I'm proud of you, I know its hard not to throw him into the brig for even making eyes on your sister, especially since you just got her back...well fix your relationship I promise" Emma cupped his cheek with her other hand, pulling him forward so only he could hear the soft "I love you" from her lips.

"Ya looking for a place to stay?" An elderly woman with a stern expression and glasses hanging on the edge of her nose "I'm Granny, you must be one of our new arrivals and in need of a decent room"

"So I wanted to apologize for my behaviour in front of the witc-the mayor earlier" Anne started slowly "I'm not setting the best example of myself..." She looked up and glanced at her brother, he made all of this look so easy with Emma...but it seemed he had a lot of practice. "Please tell me me Killian didn't go all big brother on you"

Last edited by Ham4Meg on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Killian huffed at her teasing. Yes, he knew exactly how Charming felt and he didn't like it. He might have to try reigning in his flirting with Emma in front of him.......yeah, right. He smiled at Emma's promise of fixing their relationship, this family just kept getting more weird. "It is hard but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep her around and make up for lost time." Killian felt his heart melt when Emma told him she loved him. "I love you too Emma." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Jordan sat down on one of the bar stools in front of the woman who seemed in charge of this place. "Hello ma'am, I am indeed. A room would be lovely, I can't remember the last time I slept on a proper bed. May I just say, the food here is extraordinary. It's been far too long since I had anything other that salted meat or any fish we managed to catch."

Jefferson sat down in the space that Jordan had just left and watched Anne as she nervously fiddled with anything she could lay her hands on. He found it endearing but knew better than to mention it to Anne as she may not take too kindly to being called cute. He snorted at Anne's slip. "No need to worry, Regina isn't one of my most favourite people, there's a lot of bad blood there. I quite enjoyed seeing someone put that woman in her place, now that she's all chummy with the Charmings. She is a lot better than she was, but there's just some things I won't be able to get past. There's no need to worry, Killian really does just want what's best for you I think. As long as I don't give him any reason for him to sink his hook in me, everything's peachy." Jefferson smiled. "I know what he's going through, being so close to someone you love, you're only family, but not being able to reach out to them, it's the worst feeling in the world. He wants a second chance and that's not something to take lightly. I am so glad I got a second chance with Grace. And you." He canted his head to the side and softly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: