Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:52 am

"DAAAD!" Gracie wined dramatically "I want to know what happens!" she huffed crossing her arms and looking very annoyed at her father then "I don't want to wait until after school..." she admitted, she wanted to know what the final protection over the fountain was, what horrifying yet terrific creature had Anne had to face while not at her best strength? the scars of her skin said so much and it was a tantalising peek into a fantastic life full of mystery and danger, anything to get a young girl's blood pumping.

Emma laughed quietly and leant back at Grace's reaction, typical reaction of any child sucked into a story. "I'm sure we can finish this story when you get back over dinner maybe?" trying her best to convince the young girl that leaving for School was best "Besides, you can make guesses on what the ending will be" she then looked at Jordan "perhaps I can explain Neverland to you? though..." she shuddered "never liked the place"

"Aye...tell you what" Anne took a deep breath before getting up and taking the hand that was on her back into her own, kissing the knuckles "I'll walk you to the school bus in exchange for a lil bit extra information, it will keep you guessing for the rest of your day" she saw everybody's concerned looks, the look of knowing her walls were about to come crumbling down in a spectacular fashion before taking Gracie's hand "How about that lass?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:43 am

Jefferson rolled his eyes at her antics, "That's not going to work on me sweetheart." He ran a hand through her hair, "I promise, you'll get as many stories as you want after school." He looked at Anne, concerned for her, all this must be taking it's toll but knowing better than to argue with her. He would not come out well from that. He placed another kiss on Grace's head, "see you after school Grace, love you kiddo." He smiled up at Anne as she placed a kiss on his knuckles.

Jordan's mouth twitched at Grace's protestations, she remembered when Rumple was little and didn't want to go to school either. She'd have to threaten him with "medicine" for naughty boys who didn't do as their mother's asked. She turned to Emma, "aye lass, that sounds good, I know one of the inhabitants of Neverland all too well, I do wonder how you got mixed up with him." She watched Anne get up, worried that she would be soon testing her limits, what with being with child as well, this stress wouldn't be good for either of them.
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 am

Grace scrambled to her feet then and kissed her father's cheek "Love you too Papa, I'll see you after school, Bye Emma! Bye Killian! Bye Jordan!" she took Anne's hand and smiled as they walked out, eyes wide and a spring in her step as together both girl and pirate walked out of the door while completely engulfed by the other, easily already passing for mother and daughter.

"She's a good kid Jefferson, a really good kid" Emma said once both of them were out of earshot before eating her sadly cold grilled cheese leftovers, chewing slowly before replying to Jordan's question "Pan? He's a right little asshole and I still owe him a punch in the face for kidnapping Henry" knowing Rumple was his son meant logically for Jordan to be his mother, they would of- okay nope not thinking about Emma thought to herself before looking back at Jordan "He is a right prick isn't he?"

Anne nodded "I'll be back in just a moment" she lead Grace to the school bus which stopped outside the diner while giving Grace a sneak peek of what was to come "I'll tell you this...the final trial...the last thing protecting the fountain...was a magical beast...a giant snake bigger than this yellow contraption and with long fangs!" Grace gasped and looked in awe  "Now to school with you, I promise to tell you everything upon your return..." Grace kissed her cheek before climbing aboard, waving from the window once seated. Anne waved in return and ignored the stares of the other children who looked in awe of her. Once the bus pulled away however Anne's smile dropped and her hand went to her stomach, looking at all those children had reminded her that within her body was her own...growing steadily with a tiny heart. "One day i'll be sending you off to school lil one..." she said quietly before turning on her heel and stopping sharply.

Their eyes met, both the same exact shade of blue and both wide in surprise and confusion. Each person circled the other slowly as if they were drawn like magnets. Liam spoke first, having heard the rumours circulating through town about her: Anne Bonny...how she'd swept into town with a fiery tone and sharp tongue before punching Killian Jones right in his nose, claiming that he was her brother.
"Can I help you lad?"
"Aye you can...is it true that Killian Jones is your brother?"
"Sadly it is, what is it to you? have you got a problem with him for take it out on him and not me lad-"
"No...I don't..."
"Then why do you ask"
"Because...he's my brother as well" the words rang in Anne's ears and her mouth fell open, a lump in her throat.
"Don't play games with me boy...for that is one thing I don't like"
"Its true...I'm from his father's second marriage...Liam Jones" he went to bow in a form of respect, only to get shoved into a nearby post, hands holding his jacket.
"YOU DARE SPEAK THAT NAME LIGHTLY TO ME?! I SHALL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS IF YOUR LYING! THAT WAS MY BROTHER'S NAME AND A NAME OF GREAT HONOUR...You play with my emotions I'LL CUT YOUR INNARDS FROM YOU AND ONTO THE GROUND!"
"I speak only the truth! has Killian not told you?! he killed my father upon hearing I was named after Liam!" Anne's heart was in her throat, she was breathing heavily and her whole world came crumbling down. Killian had dared keep this from her, that he had seen their father and slain him...that she had a younger brother...That Bastard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:37 am

Jefferson smiled at Emma, "I think so, but then again, I'm biased." He took a swig of his coffee which was now lukewarm.

Jordan's stomach felt as though it had dropped through the floor. He'd kidnapped someone? And whoever it was, was important to Emma. Why would he need to kidnap someone? "Who's Henry? I know Malcolm is an evil git, but why did he need to kidnap someone?" She snorted at Emma's description, "calling him a prick is putting it mildly. He's an absolute bastard. He broke my heart, many years ago and took my son from me. He tore my family apart." Jordan looked at her hands, feeling a lump in her throat. Suddenly there was shouting outside that was most definitely Anne. "Shit." She'd been expecting Anne to loose it, just not this soon. She passed a glance around everyone and they were all on their feet and outside to see what was going on. As soon as she was outside she saw Anne pinning some poor sod to a pole and without thinking she ran forward and put her hand on Anne's shoulder, her back towards the man and quietly said, "Come on Annie, you can't go round threatening people, let the poor man go. What on earth has he done to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:47 am

"Kids huh?" Emma shrugged before turning back to Jordan "He kidnapped my son- ah...that makes him your...great-grandson..." shit, she forgot that because of Neal...that they were sorted of related. "So before all of this I...may have unknowingly slept with Rumple's son, Baelfire who I knew as Neal...but he ended up abandoning me so he didn't have to face his father and..." she felt pain in each word, these wounds still bled, her abandoment even though she was over Neal "...I was left pregnant in jail to have Henry...who I gave up for adoption and that's how Regina- look the family tree the is complicated..." she sighed "And Henry has the heart of the Truest Believer-" they all heard the yelling outside and Emma's instincts kicked in, once outside however...she realised what had happened. "Liam...oh fuck..."

Liam's eyes locked onto his saving grace and he wouldn't admit it, something clicked inside him when he saw her. He breathlessly exhaled as Anne was torn away from him, her entire frame shaking with fury "Sheriff...Brother" he snapped, glaring at Killian with all his might "You have some explaining to do.."

"He's My Brother Jordie..." she pointed at the man in question and she then broke "He's my younger brother and named after Liam..." she then turned on Killian and red haze covered her eyes and her sense, she swung her fist into Killian's jaw bellowing "ISN'T THAT RIGHT KILLIAN?! WERE YOU EVER GOING TO TELL ME?! YOU BASTARD YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD! NOT ONLY DID YOU LEAVE ME TO DIE BUT YOU ALSO TOOK OUR FATHER'S LIFE AND DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT MY LITTLE BROTHER!" she was rearing to kick his teeth in, tears spilling from her eyes, hot and heavy. "YOU BASTARD! YOU FILTH! YOU...YOU USELESS EXCUSE OF A MAN!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Jordan couldn't believe it. She had a great grandson by Emma? Listening to her story, by being abandoned by the man she loved, who happened to be her grandson, maybe they were more similar than Jordan had first realised. She took Emma's hands, knowing that she needed support just as much as Jordan did. Which would have to continue after all hell broke loose.

Jordan turned to look at the man now and her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, this man was Anne's younger brother, who just so happened to be named after her deceased older brother? Things just got really complicated. She wasn't quick enough to stop Anne's fist from connecting with Killian's jaw but managed to wrap an arm round Anne's waist to stop her from injuring herself or anyone else.

Killian reeled back from Anne's fist connecting squarely with his face. This was not how he'd imagined this going, both his siblings were pissed and one was ready to kill him with her bare hands. He was thankful that Jordan was stopping Anne from doing anything, he owed that woman a few pints, never mind who her family was. He straightened up looking into the eyes of his family,"Anne, Liam, I'm sorry you had to find out like this. Annie, Liam, I know I should have told you, pleae, if you'll let me explain.

Jefferson was watching on in berwilderment. Family members seemed to have a habit of appearing out of nowhere and causing havoc with this lot didn't they. What had he got himself in to?
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Emma smiled softly and nodded "Sadly Henry's family tree is ever so complicated because of this...and some days he can barely figure it out...though this one doesn't help" she had gestured to Killian before running outside with them. Once Killian had straightened Emma ran a hand over his jaw to repair any damage before turning to Anne, waving a hand and removing any weapon's tucked away in clothing or on hips...for everyone's safety and not just Killian's. Anne was furious and Emma was just angry, Killian had kept this from her completely. She glared at Killian then "Explain Now...Hook" her voice hard

"Really helpful isn't it?" Liam snapped angrily, stepping back from Anne who looked like a rabid dog "You better start explaining before I kill you myself!" he squared up his shoulders before looking at Anne "I have a sister?! you never thought I would like to know i had more than one sibling around?!"

"LET GO OF ME JORDAN! LET GO OF ME!" she wriggled and struggled in Jordan's grip, her walls broken "He lied to me! he abandoned me and he killed my father! The bastard...he lied to me..." her knees felt weak and her body felt exhausted and wary but she didn't strop fighting and struggling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Jordan nodded at Emma when she magicked away Anne's weapons, it was a good move. She could see everyone's tempers flairing, which was never a good thing. She kept a strong arm around Anne's waist but was also poised to magically stop Liam from killing Killian if she had to. These Jones siblings and their tempers. She was surprised Killian hadn't told Emma about any of this. She sensed Emma might be about to blow, this was the first time she'd heard anyone other that Anne call him Hook. She prepaired herself for using a lot of magic to stop everyone if necessary, not wanting any bloodshed on their first full day in Storybrooke. "I know Anne, I know. He's hurt you and lied to you, but you have the opportunity most don't get, to sort things out. Talk to him, talk to Liam, you have the chance to reconcile with your family. Try, for me. Please." Jordan quietly talked into Anne's ear, hoping to calm her down before she started a war.

Killian could feel a lump in his throat, he'd only just got his family back and he'd already screwed it up. He looked at Emma and quietly said, "I know, I screwed up. I wanted to get to know Liam before telling anyone. I wanted that time to get to know him by myself. I should have told you, I'm sorry."

He turned to Liam, "Liam, I didn't tell you because I didn't know we'd get the chance to see Anne again, I didn't want you to mourn another family member, I wanted to save you the heartache. Annie, the last time I saw you I didn't know about Liam, and when you arrived yesterday, everything seemed to move so fast I never got the chance." He knew they were lame excuses, and wanted to go back and do everything differently.

Jefferson eyed up the two new Jones siblings, ready to stop them commiting murder if he needed to, Jordan looked like she had her hands full and might need help. He knew Emma wouldn't try anything, not here at least, he got the feeling the pirate was going to get quite the talking to and may very well end up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Emma felt her temper calm a little bit, understanding washed over her "I know...I know" she managed out at last after several deep breaths and a pounding headache coming on "Is there a secret love child I need to be aware of before we begin?" she demanded in a slightly teasing tone before saying "oh your sleeping on the couch tonight...and for a week at least"

Liam looked at Anne again, tears pouring from her eyes and down her face. She was certainly younger than Killian, by seven years he'd guess. "I see...so for a while you thought our sister was dead?" while Killian took strongly after their father, he and Anne shared another thing besides anger and distrust of their older brother: the both took strongly after their mother's respectively, his with his lighter hair and smile, Anne with her red hair and slight hazel tint to her eyes as well. They shared the blue in their eyes and the pointed ears of the Jones. "Father never...never mentioned her"

Anne felt her heart break into a million tiny pieces as she felt her knees go weak, sobbing hard now she never felt more truly heart broken. Her father had completely forgotten about her, never spared a single thought about her till the day Killian had slain him...she was nothing...abandoned by all and everyone she loved.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Killian snorted softly at Emma, "No Swan, not as far as I'm aware, but as is becoming increasingly apparent, I don't seem to know a lot when it comes to my family. That seems, fair." He understood why he'd been deligated to the couch.

Jordan could feel Anne completely lose whatever strength she had left. She slowly let her down till Jordan was able to sit down and pull Anne onto her lap, dignity be damned. Anne needed someone to comfort her and right now it couldn't be her brothers, they were the ones causing all this shit. She stroked Anne's hair, feeling the utter anguish coursing through her as she found out that her father had seemingly forgotten her. She'd been abandoned by her family and in that moment Jordan vowed to have a word with that older brother and take him down a peg or two for what he'd done to Anne. Jordan started to softly hum one of the many sea shanties she'd learnt, trying to calm down the sobbing pirate in her arms.

Jefferson didn't know what to do. He wanted to go and be there for Anne, but also didn't want to get in between whatever it was her and Jordan had. Their bond was so strong, it'd be a fool who tried to get between them.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Emma pursed her lips and said nothing, wincing slightly at Anne's heartbroken cries. "More than fair Hook.." she nursed her head slowly before kneeling down next to Jordan "What do you need me to do" as Sheriff and Savior, she knew her job entitled keeping everyone safe and happy...including family, seeing Anne like this...she knew she couldn't handle a conversation with either brother.

"Is everyone going to be included into our family's business Killian?" Liam snapped angrily "Anything we have a right to know about?! any other long siblings or family members lurking?! you have no right to keep anything from us anymore! how can we trust anything you tell us.."

"Ship..Jordie...my ship now" Anne managed through heartbroken gasps of air, she clenched her firsts failing to steady herself "Ship...just me...I want to be alone...completely"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Killian watched as Emma went to his sister, he knew she was pissed at him and that they'd be having a conversation later that he wasn't going to enjoy. He knew there was nothing he could do for his sister right now so concentrated on his brother. He stepped closer but didn't dare do more than that, he didn't fancy his nose broken, again. "Liam, I promise you, I didn't keep Anne's existance from you maliciously. I thought she'd died years ago in the enchanted forest, which I blamed myself for. I didn't want to hurt you to know that there was a sister you'd never get to know. Seeing her yesterday was a shock, it's been over 300 years since I last saw Anne. I don't know what else to tell you, I messed up all those years ago with Anne, I wasn't a good brother, to either of you. I'm trying to change."

Jordan looked at Emma as she knelt down, she could feel tears forming, her sister was grieving and there was only so much she could do. She was thankful Emma was there to help. At Anne's request she said, "can you get us to the Pegasus, I'm not sure I'm stable enough right now to use magic. My emotions play havoc with my magic, more so than with others."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Emma put a hand on Anne's back at her shaking sobbing words and listened to Jordan's reply "My magic..is okay...I'll try I haven't really used teleportation spells in a while...I can't only transport one of you though...I'm sorry" Emma waved her hand and Anne disappeared between the two of them, leaving nothing but an empty space and a tense atmosphere. "She's on board...and judging my her mood...only two people will be able to even enter...you and Jefferson..." she stood up "I can only send one other person...my magic is still recovering from before"

"Is that how it is with you then?" Liam demanded, arms folded as his next words would sting "You up and abandon us when you see fit? face it Killian your toxic and everything you touch either ends up abandoned or dead...our sister and our father seem to be living proof of that..."

Anne first felt the wood of the Pegasus, it bobbing above the ocean's waves and the cool sea breeze before she dared to open her eyes. She brushed a hand over the decking before stumbling to her feet, a hand on her stomach as she tried to calm her emotions...not for Killian, not for Jefferson or Liam, not even for Jordan...but for her child's sake, she made a silent vow that she wouldn't be her brother or father...she wouldn't abandon her child.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Jordan nodded and watched as Anne dissapeared from her lap. She looked up at Emma, "I think it's best if you send Jefferson, I'm in no fit state, anyway I think you'll need some help keeping Liam from murdering Killian. Let me just get myself in the right state of mind. Go send Jefferson to Anne, she'll need the company.

Killian's heart broke. He thought his heart couldn't possibly take any more pain but he was wrong. His brother's words hurt, and he was right. Killian brought nothing but pain and misery to those he cared about. He didn't deserve forgiveness. "Liam, I know I hurt you and that everything your saying is true. I don't blame you if you want me dead. There is nothing I can do that'll ever make it up to you and Anne but I am willing to go through hell for you both, I want to try and make things right, even if it takes me till the end of time." He could feel the tears rolling down his face, how had he become such a screw up?
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:37 pm

"I can handle Hook, can you handle Liam?" Emma stood up and waved a her hand again, this time Jefferson went up in a clear whirl of smoke. She got up then and stood firmly between the two siblings, fury brimming in her face "I understand what Killian has done in the past isn't pretty, that he was a villain and what he did...hurt I understand that...but how dare you say that..." Liam swallowed loudly at the fury of the Saviour "Killian has don't nothing, NOTHING but belittle himself for all his mistakes...belittle himself and been unable to forgive himself...yes he didn't tell me about you but I understand that sometimes he needs time...he has done nothing but fight tooth and nail to redeem himself...so watch your next words carefully"

Liam looked down at Emma in surprise and slight fear, nodding slowly and softly "Your right...what I said was uncalled for..." he looked at Killian coldly "I don't know how to forgive you, you've done too much to me and our sister...but...for the sake of our family I will find a way to forgive you...for her sake" Liam then admitted "She's my sister and clearly as her brother, she needs me and I want to know my sister Killian"

If anyone came aboard the Pegasus, they would be met with the sound of smashing coming from the cabin, a ornate mirror flew out with its surface cracked and a bloody imprint in the middle...before a cry of defeat would be heard and someone breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Jordan nodded, stood and placed herself next to Liam, ready to physically and magically restrain him if necessary. She saw the fury within Emma and made a mental note never to piss that woman off, she wasn't sure that even she, with all her power, might be able to defend herself against this woman. She could see how much she cared for Anne's brother and knew he must have done something right to earn her respect. She didn't like it but that softened her more towards him than anything he could have said or done, to know that this woman, who obviously had very high standards for herself and for those around her, could love him, then he had to have changed from the man who'd hurt her Anne.

Killian still couldn't believe how much Emma believed in him. To hear her stand up for him so vehimently, kept him from completely breaking down. He looked at Liam as he spoke, and nodded. "I...I know," his voice cracked with emotion," Anne and you have to come first, and I understand if you don't want to see me again for a while, if ever. Do know I love you both, very much."

Jefferson looked around once the smoke cleared and instantly knew where he was. He barely had time to move befor an ornate mirror flew past him and he immediately sprinted into the captain's cabin to find a distraught Anne. He was instantly in front of her, wrapping his arms around her and whispering in her ear, telling her everything was going to be ok, that he was there for her and always would be.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:14 pm

"How we have that sorted, I want this to end..Now" Emma had put her foot down "Whatever happened in the past needs to stop, because I will not have this town turn into a WAR zone for pirates to hurt each other, as Sheriff of the damn place I will make sure of it..." Emma looked between them "You need to forgive him for something he did a long time ago and perhaps understand why he did...your father abandoned him and your siblings, sold them into slavery so save his own skin...he claims to have changed when he met your mother but those wounds..aren't healed" Liam nodded once, looking down "I know what he did to you was just as awful...you" she turned on Killian "Kiss Their Asses...I won't have your family torn apart by this...have i made myself clear"

"Aye....I just...tell me about Liam" he blurted out then "I felt like...father wasn't always there, always distant from me and mother...he never explained why...and what happened to your mother for him to never speak of Anne to me...he told me about you, about Liam...but never Anne and I want to know why"

Anne felt his arms around her and she sobbed, holding him close despite her bleeding knuckle pulsing painfully from her attack on the mirror "Why...does everyone I love leave me? why...I try so hard...to keep them...to earn their love and respect....they always leave...everybody leaves...your g-gonna leave one day..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Jordan respected this petite woman, who looked as though she could quite easily hand these guys their asses on a plate if she wanted to, despite a severe hight difference. She would make sure to become good friends with her, if only to save her own skin from being kicked to shit by her. From the look of it, she wasn't going to have to stop the man beside her from doing something stupid so backed down slightly and took time to properly look at him. He was handsome, that was for sure. She could see similarities between him and Anne, the Jones traits were strong in them.

Killian nodded. "Liam was our older brother. He was always there for Anne and I, the moral compass of the family, so to speak. He was a naval Captain, when he.......died. We'd gone on a mission for our King, apparently to get something to help our men win the war, but it was a poison, I tried to tell Liam it wasn't a good thing and he took some to prove to me it was fine. It was my fault," a tear slid down Killian's face, "I was too stubborn, Liam didn't believe that our king could be a bad man. Liam's death is what turned me to piracy. I couldn't forgive the king for sending us on that mission, and I couldn't forgive myself for pushing Liam the way I did. Liam was one of the best men I knew. As for Anne, our mother died in childbirth with Anne, our father never forgave her for that. He blamed Anne for our mother's death, said she was a curse on the family." It took all of Killian's strength to hold himself together.

Jefferson wrapped his arms tighter around Anne's shaking frame and felt his heart constrict at her words. He then lifted his hands to her face so she would look at him, "listen to me love. I. Am. Not. Going. Anywhere. I love you and you are well and truly stuck with me, ok? Killian and Liam won't be going anywhere either. I know Killian fucked up, but he's trying. I think he really wants a second chance ok. We are here to stay, me, Grace, Killian, Liam, Emma, everyone. You have a family now and we love you. Now let me see your hand, we don't want it getting any worse." He lead her overto the bed and sat her down and took her hand in his. He noticed shards of glass sticking out, he went to the sink, filled a bowl with water and came and sat back down. He carefully took all the shards out, placed Anne's hand in the bowl and carefully cleaned the blood away. Then he ripped a bit if his shirt off at the bottom and tied it round her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Emma sighed, her anger disappearing and exhaustion setting in as she stepping back. She moved next to Jordan, exhaustion plain on her face and body "Jones Brothers...One of these days I will kill every single of those bloody buggers for the grey hairs I get" she sighed "Moral compass...met him in the Underworld...not good enough for Killian my ass...he never even apologised for that" she huffed, Liam's words still stung deeply.

"A curse for being born..." Liam felt his heart constrict at such words "I was named after an honourable man by the sounds of it, I'm afraid I will struggle to live up to his legacy and moral compass" he glanced back at Jordan and felt the same strange feeling as before speaking "As for our sister...I think I should ask the lady next to me about her since...since they seem closer than you and her are"

"I don't know if I can...he hurt me so badly...sometimes the wound s-still stings..." she let him remove the glass sharps from her knuckles with a few quite grunts of pain "I was so angry and upset I just punched the nearest object which happened to be the mirror..." she watched him rip his shirt and smiled "That brings back memories...good ones at least"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Jordan snorted, "don't worry, Anne's often tried sending me to an early grave, the amount of stunts she's pulled." She ran a hand over her face, "Is it always this mad around here.....wait did you say underworld? Why on earth did you have to go to the underworld? Are you always doing stupid dangerous stuff? No offence. I see that older Liam seems to have caused you some pain, what is it about these guys saying stupid shit?" She looked at Liam as he started talking to her. Her brain felt as though it momentarily short circuited as their eyes met, I, er, what would you like to know?" She rubbed her hand on the back of her neck nervously. She couldn't understand why she was feeling like this.

Killian nodded, "our father wasn't the most pleasent man to us. You were, and I'm sure you are a fine man Liam, one that our father and brother would be proud of." He looked across at Jordan and noticed her getting flustered, that's interesting this seemingly unflappable woman was now getting her tongue in a twist. He'd have to keep an eye on how this progresses.

Jefferson placed a kiss on her bandaged knuckles. I know, Killian's a moron. But he's your moron. Those wounds will take time to heal, but I think, if you let him, Killian might be the one to help them heal. Him and Liam. You know, punching glass isn't the most sensible of things to do." He looked down at his shirt and smiled, "the amount of times Jordan and I had to patch you up lass, I'm surprised you're still in one piece!"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Emma sighed and gestured with her thumb at Killian "Thats why I had to go to the Underworld...to get his sorry ass from it..." she smiled "though I had a lil help..." she shook her head quietly "And they are guys, they say stupid shit all the time and are known to be stupid..." Emma watched Jordan get flustered and even tongue tied- guess she wasn't the only one having a thing for a Jones brother.

Liam swallowed and thought about his answer before speaking, she had taken his voice with just a batter of her eyes "Oh...I uh...tell me something that both of you know about her, what's she like? personality wise" Liam felt his cheeks begin to heat and his eyes widen slightly.

"I miss him..." Anne admitted quietly "I miss my big brother and I miss being happy with him...I miss my family Jefferson..." she leant onto his shoulder "we went through three of your shirts for bandages to survive...and I am so greateful that your here...its been a while since you were in my cabin"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Jordan just lifted an eyebrow, "do you ever get a moment's piece round here?" She couldn't think straight, dammit, girl, get your head together! "She's uh, quite a firebrand, she can be quite passionate about what she believes in. There have been more than a few times I've had to physically stop her from doing something stupid because she's so headstrong."

Killian smiled, he remembered how stubborn Anne could be and how she'd always try to go headlong into an arguement, him and Liam had to stop her numerous times. He was glad to see she hadn't changed as much as he'd thought.

"I know sweetheart. You have a new chance to be with your family, and you have another brother to get to know. Not many people get that chance." He wrapped his arm around her as she leant in to him. "It's a good thing I'm not emotionally attached to these things! I will always be here for you Anne. It has, hasn't it," him not missing the subtle change in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:01 pm

"Ah...well...Perhaps we should start living in these moment for their are you life...and enjoy the quiet moments" she stood next to Killian before huffing quietly "Your still on the couch for a week after this you that...but I'm glad things are getting sorted"

"Ah...firebrand...that um makes sense" he adjusted his jacket slightly "I'm terrified of her slightly, I was sure she could easily rip me limb from limb due to her temper.." keep it together Liam, this isn't the first time you talked to a woman...be a gentlemen "Liam Jones by the way..you must be..?"

"Perhaps...I right now just need some time alone with my partner and to figure everything that has gone on" Anne inhaled his scent and felt a sense of calm wash over here, a small smile playing on her lips. "Mmm...I mean your shirt is already ruined"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Killian wrapped an arm around Emma as she stood next to him. "I know Swan, I know. Me too, I'm still not sure I'm going to last the week anyway, what with three Jones's, two of which are united in their anger towards me. That's going to be scary, seeing the two of them at full throttle. At least I have you here to save me, or stand and laugh at my suffering, dependant on how you feel."

"Yeah, she has quite a temper on her. I do apologise on her behalf, I'm sure that's not how you'd have liked to be introduced to your sister. Ah yes of course. I'm Jordan. Jordan.....Black I suppose, I never had a last name in the enchanted forest, what with being the black fairy and all."

He ran his fingers through her hair, "That it is, what on earth could we do about that then? Do you have any suggestions Anne?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Emma sighed "Your lucky I love you...you god damn idiot..." she folded her arms and glared at him quietly for a moment "Just...don't end up in the Underworld again...please?" she watched Jordan and Liam interact with a raised eyebrow "is somebody crushing or is just me?"

Liam gave a half smile "My fault, I did just jump on her and didn't really explain...I think I gave her heart attack" he took her hand and kissed it "A pleasure...milady" he said before speaking again "So...your Anne's first mate"

"hmmm.." she pushed him onto his back and straddled him, grinding her hips down onto him "It should come off...firstly...then you'll figure it out my suggestion"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: