Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:50 pm

"I'm glad you do Swan, I don't fancy having you out for my blood as well, I'd have no chance! I'll try not to love, I wasn't much of a fan the last time I was there. Even though Hades is gone, I'm not in much of a rush to get back there any time soon, that Devil woman isn't my favourite person in the world." He looked across at Jordan and Liam and raised an eyebrow, "that's certainly, interesting."

Jordan gave a small smile back and could feel herself going pink as he kissed her hand. "I am, for over three hundred years I've been with Anne, it's certainly been....an adventure." She had to forcibly stop her mind from wandering, he still hadn't let go of her hand and it was positively distracting.

He grinned wolfishly up at her and could feel his body reacting to her. "Anything to satisfy the lady." He quickly took off his shirt and threw it accross the room. His hands wandered up Anne's thighs and tugged at her shirt, "You're at an unfair advantage now, you're still fully dressed."
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 pm

"You wouldn't have a chance of living if I were after you, you lovesick fool" Emma admitted with a grin and a raised eyebrow "That's settles it, don't die and somehow survive the wrath of a 300 year old pirate and her first mate...along with a sailor...can't be too hard for you...Mr Survivor..." she leant against him then "And of course, brother falls in love with the best friend..."

Liam gave a small smile before realising he was still holding her hand, he dropped it with an apologetic glance "Ah sorry...um 300? jeez...though you certainly are older- being a fairy and all...you look pretty amazing for your age.."

Anne winked at him, tracing his jawline with her fingertips "My hand is damaged...it seems your going to have to help me out..." she sat up, biting his lip "Also...aren't you going to get me back for this morning...I am a dead girl walking from such an event..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Killian snorted and placed a tender kiss on the top of Emma's head. "Don't I know it Swan. I promise to do my best to not get killed by a pissed pirate, a fireball weilding fairy and a grumpy sailor, If I can manage you threatening me with death by Ogre, I should be fine." He glanced across at Liam and Jordan, "You know us Jones's, we don't do things by halves."

Jordan grinned, "300 years is just how long I was with Anne, I'm a lot older than that kid. Try as old as magic." She blushed at his compliment, she'd not had one of those in a while. She could feel butterflies swarming round her stomach.

He slowly unbuttoned her shirt, inching it off very slowly. "I think I can have you to myself for a while, you are emotional after all, I need to be here to comfort you. Who knows how long that will take?" He smirked as he finally undid the last button and threw it somewhere nere his.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:02 pm

"Jeez...its almost impossible to stay angry with you now a days...annoying pirate" Emma sighed and intertwined their hands, leaning on his shoulder "Of course you don't...love or anger...you go all out with everything in you, makes life interesting, from experience talking"

Liam laughed "And I thought Killian was old, you have nothing but respect from me milady" he deadpanned when she called him "Kid" damn it how was he meant to be of any interest if she viewed his as a child...? why was he thinking about that?! "So...mind telling me some stories about your adventures"

Anne fidgeted at his slow pace, watching him with baited breath "Aye...it going to take a few hours at least Hatter...i'm very much of comfort" once he removed her shirt she pulled him down by his hair into a deep kiss, her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Killian smirked. "I try my best." He planed a kiss on the top of her head as she leant it on his shoulder. You love life with us Jones' Swan, although I'm pretty sure your dad would be happy with a quiet life. Then again, he's not the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, no offence to the man." He watched the interaction between the fairy and his brother, he might have to do some good old fashioned meddling if they were ever going to make a move on each other.

Jordan was barely coping, did this man know what he was doing to her? His laugh sent chills down her spine, it was so carefree, she hadn't heard anyone laugh like that in a long time, too much time spent on the run. She rubbed the back of her neck, "Um, sure, what kind of stories would you like to hear?"

Killian rolled his eyes and bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from groaning. "Why don't we go back to Grannies, it's a lot warmer in there and I for one, want another coffee before continuing with today. I get the feeling I'm going to need it." He steered Emma round and started walking back towards the diner. Today was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm

"Your still on the couch..." she muttered at the kiss on her forehead "And you have a lot of ass kissing to do if your going to survive another day...the grilled cheese I'm having is on you, no ifs or buts" Emma straightened her shoulders and saw Killian's wondering eyes "Don't Meddle Pirate" she muttered with a grin. When it to other's love lives he had to meddle, had to play Cupid or match maker somehow and it always went two ways: Horribly...or Perfectly. Henry usually was the one who had to deal with this but now poor Liam and Jordan were in his sights. "I think that's a wonderful idea.."

"Ones...Ones about my sister" Liam answered hesitantly, if he was going to eventually know his relative he should start to learn about her "Tell me everything...every adventure you've been on with her, every fight and ever scratch or scar she has...she's terrifying" he admitted looking at Killian briefly "What exactly did you do to piss her off so badly?" he'd felt that kind of rage before, that kind of hatred..but in Anne it was un-real, like a fiery volcano ready to erupt.

Emma pinched her nose gently before taking a deep breath "Jordan...after today, do you want to meet Henry..your great-grandson?" she felt Killian's sentiment Today WAS going to be a long day.. "You have every right to meet him and even though my relationship with Neal's side of the family isn't...the most warm and touching...you deserve to meet my kid"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:52 pm

"Oh I don't mind, anyway, who knows, I may not be the only one on that couch. If it's your ass I have to kiss I'm not complaining, it's a very fine ass Swan. I don't know what you mean Swan, I have no intention to meddle, just give a little, nudge, maybe." He smirked, there was no way he wasn't getting involved in this.

Jordan nodded as she started to follow Emma and Killian. "Ok, well, there's a lot of stories, we've been in a lot of close calls. Mostly because Anne went headlong into something and I had to save her ass before it was handed to her on a plate." She looked round at Killian when Liam asked what he'd done, she knew Anne's side of the story, very well. It'd be interesting to hear his side of things.

Jordan looked at Emma in awe. She wanted her to meet Henry. "I.....would love to. I don't know what my family has done to you but I can only apologise. You've also yet to tell me how you ended up in Neverland and having to deal with my husband. I promise you, I have no intention of hurting you or anyone you care about Emma. I'm not the fairy I used to be, and I want to prove that to you, and this town, if I can. I never thought I'd get another chance with any of my family, so to know I have a grandson and a great grandson, well, it's more than I could have hoped for. Do you know, by any chance, what happened to Rumple's other child. All I know is that it hasn't gone well and that I seem to have at least some of the blame for that, in a round about way. I hope, Henry will want to get to know me."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:02 pm

"Ha Ha..no your kissing your siblings asses and I'm staying in our very warm comfortable bed thank you..." Emma poked his nose with an eyebrow raised "Might actually get some sleep, sheet hogger" she then glanced back at Liam and Jordan, seeing the absolute wonder in their eyes...a crush forming "Just a nudge Cupid, don't go over board on the love boat" Emma sighed, giving up on trying to not persuade him not to meddle.

Liam listened intently, shaking his head slightly "Sounds like a very strong person and one who acts upon her emotions...that I got the full frontal force of..." he looked up at Killian and frowned slightly "What did you do to get such a force upon yourself? I am not surprised...but..." he turned back to Jordan "To get such an angry force he must of done something truly bad..."

"He's at school currently but I think he would love to meet you, he doesn't..." Emma bit her lip thinking about it "He doesn't have much of a connection to his father's side of the family and I think sometimes it hurts him...he misses his dad a lot even if he won't admit it" she slid into the booth again and sighed "Henry has the heart of the Truest Believer...Pan sent two minions after him and kidnapped him, dragging him into NeverLand, we would of been unable to reach Henry at all if it hadn't been for Killian if i'm honest...that was sort of the very beginning of our very complicated relationship" Emma remembered Gideon and swallowed "Its...unclear really...but it seems another time of fairy or something has taken his child and...that hasn't gone well...they say it was...you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: