Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:26 pm

He snorted, "you're brother's terrifying when he wants to be. I did think he might be plunging that appendage of his in me at some point. As to what I told him, I just told him the truth." He was enjoying her ministrations.

He laughed at her expression whilst trying to pronounce electric. "The difference is that this guitar can be plugged in to an amplifier and it makes it a lot louder. let me show you." He stood up and walked over to the amp, picked up the cable lying next to it, plugged it into the amp and switched it on. He then walked back over to Anne and plugged the other end of the cable into the guitar and the amp gave it's unmistakable crackle.
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:36 pm

"Trust me...you know what I'm like when I'm angry and he would of faced MY wrath" she grumbles darkly "And he's doing what he did when the minute any male attention wavered to me..also any chance to show off to his missus" she scoffed.

Anne watched with curiosity as the amp crackled and she eyed the guitar longingly "I have been practicing when we were apart...I mean I played when the seas were scarce"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:33 am

He rolled his eyes, how long would it be before those two made up? Jefferson got the feeling him and Emma would be mediating quite a few rows in the forseeable future.

"Lets hear what you can do then, see if you're as good as I remember." He fished a plectrum off the side table and handed it to Anne.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:04 am

Anne took the guitar in her hand and shifted the instrument into her lap, she admired the smooth touch of the wood under her hands, the polish feel and the metal strings under her fingertips. It felt so strange, so alien to her yet familiar and homely to her, perhaps it was the fact this was an eelectric guitar and not the wooden one she had been taught with. She looked up at Jefferson briefly before shrugging "If you want my love..." her mind was blank despite the fact no tune nor song popped in her song for a few silent moments. It struck her hard, lightning in a bottle you could say as she strummed softly with the old irate's mind wondering to distant memories, hazy with age and oldness. Songs she often sang with Jordan aboard her vessel or to the young tavern wenches who much like had been sold into a harsh and bitter lifestyle, she hoped to bring the young lasses hope she never had as a child with her song.

Hush now, mo stóirín
Close your eyes and sleep
Waltzing the waves

inRead invented by Teads

Diving in the deep

Stars are shining bright
The wind is on the rise
Whispering words
of long lost lullabies

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing

Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea

I had a dream last night
And heard the sweetest sound
I saw a great white light
And dancers in the round

Castles in the sand
Cradles in the trees
Don't cry, I'll see you by and by

And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing

Rolling
Rolling
Rolling
Rolling

And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing free

Grá go deo

Anne didn't realise she had wet eyes and cheeks when she stopped, she didn't realise she had been quietly crying along with the lyrics until she saw Jefferson's expression "Ah...blast..." she wiped her eyes with a snort "Its nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:21 am

Jefferson couldn't believe it, she was amazing. He'd never seen her play with such emotion and seeing her cry with this song shows how much it meant to her. He could feel his mouth open slightly. He scooted across and lightly took the guitar from Anne's hands and placed it back on it's stand. He put his arm round her and used his free hand to stroke Anne's cheek which was still wet with her tears.

"That was quite something my dear. I had forgotten how beautifully you played, it's been far too long. There's a story behind that song isn't there?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:34 am

She was quiet for a moment, looking at her hands which had begun to shake slightly. For so long she had buried her past, her pain and her suffering into her body and mind, out of sight and out of mind she had said. Focus on the future and the endless sea and sky that was home to her, was her everything. But...here sitting on this sofa, no longer at sea but at the beginning of her new path, a road to her new future. A future that had a lot of that said past to become part of her again, a lot of hurt to be surfaced again...

She took a shaky breath as she looked into Jefferson's eyes, those deep blue eyes that she loved so much, that made her heart stop at time with he looked at her. "Aye...there is..." Anne said softly, reaching up and stroked his own cheek slowly and softly, her anchor and the start to her new beginning...a future where she wasn't alone, where she had a family. "I learnt it when I was naught but a wee babe...a wee thing indeed" Anne laughed, the tears weren't stopping and she wouldn't stop them "A traveller once came into the tavern, a guitar upon her lap and a bottle of rum next to her to the bench...she called it a lullaby to the sea, a song to the sea and a song to bring you home" she looked away for a brief moment, taking a shaky sob "As a wee thing I often recalled the soft words she sang to me that night...to soothe myself when the bruises stung...or the cuts or the pain...or the words inflicted...soon I was singing it, singing to a few wee tavern girls to give them hope..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:47 am

Jefferson just held her. He realised how hard this must be for Anne to open up to him, she had built up walls around her heart after everything that had happened. He wiped away her tears with his thumb, a small gesture to try and sooth her. He was glad that there was someone in her past who'd given her something to hold on to and that she was able to pass on.

"Thank you for telling me. This woman gave you such a gift, hope. Now it's my turn, if you'll agree, will you teach that song to Grace? From a mother to a daughter. That's if you want to be Gracie's mum that is, I know it seems soon, but you're my family, and it would be nice for Gracie to have something from you...." he trailed off, not knowing if he'd said too much.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 am

The walls around Anne's heart began to crumble and wall into the abyss, leaving a small fragile heart beating in her ribs. She cupped his face more and took several shaky sobs with her eyes turning into a more grey colour as the blue began to take hold of her brown, like ink spreading across a page. She brushed her thumb across his scarred chin, wishing she was able to give him more than just a simple scar...perhaps her name or even a child? dare she hope such thing be possible as she felt her age now in her aching limbs and shaky sobs. She pressed a soft fleeting kiss to his lips to steady herself and to silence his rambling before speaking.

"Aye...I'd love nothing more than that..." Anne pressed her forehead to his, smiling quietly "You are my family and I am honoured to teach such a song to the lass...she is wonderful beyond anything and the fact that I may call her M'iníon means more than anything...I love you...I love you so much" the walls crumbled more with such a deep admission "I love you more than anything my Hatter...you haven given me more than anyone else in centuries has"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:11 am

He could see Anne's walls breaking completely, her eyes shifting colour was so beautiful. He leant into her hand as she traced his scar. He returned the kiss and felt totally at peace in his mind, something that had not happened in a long time. This was perfect, it felt as though he could take on the world with Anne by his side.

Those words melted his heart, to hear that she loved him and his daughter and wanted to be a part of their little family, that she loved Grace was more than he could have hoped for. "I love you too, my firey pirate, you make me whole again, having you and Grace with me, my life is complete again, in a way I never thought it could be, all those years I was lost."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:16 am

"I wish to give you more than scars love..." Anne admitted softly "I wish to give you more than this...I'm not satisfied with just this" she laughed softly pressing more kisses on his lips and jaw "I guess even now I'm a pirate still, through and through" she opened her eyes again and looked into his, emotions churning within her now her walls had broken down "I wish to give you something only I can give you..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:35 am

"Your love is more than I ever thought I'd get my love, and I'm quite proud of this scar, truth be told." Jefferson's eyes widened at what she was hinting at. "Are you sure, my love? That is something I never thought I could hope for." He kissed her softly, what she was offering him, made him happier than he'd ever been. The possibility that they could build on their family was something he'd long thought was just a wish that could never come true.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:51 am

"Aye..." Anne stroked his face and the lines around his eyes "I'm proud of this scar...its the scar of us finding each other and I'd have it no other way" she chuckled at his eyes widening, thumb brushing the skin there as she nodded "Aye...I'm not getting any younger and you have given me something I never thought I could have...a family" Anne tangled her hands in his hair and pulled his forehead to hers "I understand if Gracie is enough for us and I will respect that...but I want you to know the option to have our own wee child is there...always will be there"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:01 pm

"Thank you" Jefferson whispered, "I...Gracie was my first miricle, I never thought I'd have one child who meant the world to me, and the fact you love her means more than anything, for so long she was the only one in my life, you know first hand how hard I will fight for her and the fact you stood beside me and fought that fight with me and are willing to keep on doing so, that's...there are no words to describe how that makes me feel. The fact you want to build our little family, I would love another child, especially with you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:55 pm

"Well...if were quiet..." she then pulled herself onto his lap, arms around his neck and chest pressed into his then. Eyes hooded with something...lust, she brushed her lips against his but didn't actually kiss him as she enjoyed riling Jefferson up to a boiling point "If you want to I mean...we could start trying now, there is no time like the present my love and as I said...I'm not getting any younger" she hid the fears that perhaps despite her young and able body being centuries old effected her chances of having a family with Jefferson were slim, maybe she purely couldn't..But right now she didn't want to plague his mind with such fears. She grounded her hips into his with a giggle "Perhaps i should wear your clothing more often Hatter...you get so easily riled up"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Jefferson could hardly contain himself with her teasing. He reached up and managed to catch her lips in a kiss. He wrapped her legs around his waist as he stood up. "You know I much prefer you out of my clothing..."He started littering Anne's neck with featherlight kisses and carried her up to their bedroom for what was likely to be a long enjoyable night.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Anne hadn't the foggiest when she went to bed that night, well went to sleep that night should be more accurate if she was honest. She awoke with the morning's light filtering through the window, her eyes blinded by the suns rays as she came aware to her surroundings and the warm chest underneath her. Anne brushed her fingertips against Jefferson's collarbone and jawline before leaning up and kissing his lips, if he wasn't awake then he would be now as a single strand of red hair curled upwards along with her smile and soft whisper of "Morning Love..." she looked glorious in the sun's light, all pale skin like the surface of a sea pearl, red hair like a Phoenix's wings and eyes like the sky before a storm, a grey brown. Her scars all bared for her lover's eyes to roam and to touch under his fingertips, her tattoo a stark contrast to her skin as she pushed her hair from her face "Are you awake yet?"

There was a gentle knock at the door to Jordan's room and like the night before a delicious smell wafted from underneath her door. "I've brought you breakfast!" Grannie's voice called, demanding yet gentle and warm, something that reminded Jordan of an impatient parent raising a child up for school yet loved them dearly still.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:58 am

Jefferson slowly opened his eyes to look at the beautiful woman above him. If he was going to be woken up like this every day, under the loving ministrations of such an amazing woman, he practically groaned when she kissed him, he was one very lucky man. He watched as a strand of her hair curled upwards as he breathed out. "Yes I'm awake, my love." His fingers lightly tracing her tattoo and scars. He didn't want this moment to end, ever, but he knew they'd have to face the real world eventually. He knew it was only a matter of time before Grace would want to go to Grannie's for breakfast before heading off to school. He kissed Anne again to keep this magic moment going a little bit longer.

Jordan groggily opened her eyes at the knock at her door and immediately smelt something wonderful coming from the other side of the door. She smiled at Granny's actions, she was being so nice, something Jordan wasn't used to other than from Anne. Jordan swung her legs out of the bed and slowly padded to the door. When she opened it she saw Granny carrying a tray laden with the most amazing breakfast. She stood aside to let Granny in, not sure what she'd done to deserve such kindness. "Thank you m'lady, this is very kind of you. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such wonderful attention from you." Jordan just wanted to hug this woman, she felt as though she had family with her, even though they'd just met yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:05 am

Anne shudders on the contact of his fingers on her tattoo and scars, her breath hitching slightly as she ran a hand through his messy brown hair with a smirk "Now...that is how I'd like to be kissed every morning.." she mused against his lips, dragging her teeth across his bottom lip while her hands ran down his chest to his stomach, stopping just at his hips. "Sleep alright? well the question is..." she leant down and bite at his neck, leaving an obvious and large love bite there, knowing such a mark would rile her brother up and earn her some jibs from Jordan "...Did you sleep at all?" she mused playfully, despite the deep bags under her eyes she didn't regret the lack of sleeping they had.

"Its nothing, I used to this for Ruby way back during the curse but now she's off in Oz with some girl..." Granny shrugged, admitting that the old woman was rather lonely and missing her werewolf granddaughter "You helped me in quite a fix with the door and you've had an emotional day along with deal with two pirates and the Charming's" she adjusted her glasses "I'll come back with the blankets and items I need stitching"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 am

Jefferson enjoyed Anne's ministrations, her hands teasing him, making his mind wander back to last night. "Minx", he growled playfully as she left a love bite, and he swiftly flipped her onto her back. He started kissing her heatedly, not caring about the day, quite happy to stay there forever.

That did it for Jordan, she walked up to Granny and hugged her tightly. Maybe Granny wasn't quite as tough as she made out. "This means the world to me. Thank you." She stepped back and smiled at the woman. "It was quite the eventful day yesterday I agree. I'm sorry we inflicted that on you. I will work on them after your wonderful breakfast madam."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:49 am

Anne winked at him when he called her a minx "Aye but you love-" she was cut off when he threw her onto his back as she squeaked slightly as she giggled furiously "Someone's e-" his lips cut her off that time, eyes fluttered close with a hand tangling in his hair to pull him down even more while the other trailed lower. She wrapped her fingers around his length and brushed her thumb against the head musing quietly "Someone's very eager this morning Hatter"

"Papa? Anne?" Grace's voice floated through the door after she knocked three times "Are you awake yet?" she asked, Anne's eyes glinted with glee that promised something "Yes love, were awake..." she pumped her hand slowly, her eyes locked onto Jefferson as she spoke "We'll be out and dressed soon, do you want to go to Grannies?" he tone was calm and collected despite the fact her hands was doing unspeakably dirty things to her boyfriend "I'd like that, they you can drop me off for school and tell me another story!"

Granny blinked three times before hugging her back, a small coy smile playing on her lips "Now now, don't tell anyone about this, can't have you ruining my reputation as a tough business woman!" she scoffed pulling away quickly and adjusting herself "If you need anything else...let me know"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 am

Jefferson bit down on Anne's collarbone to stop himself groaing in delight, Grace didn't need to be scarred for life. He couldn't believe Anne was doing this to him now with his daughter on the other side of the door, not that he wasn't enjoying himself, immensely. As he heard Grace leave to go get ready, he muttered darkly, "you evil wench. You wicked wicked thing."

Jordan smiled at Granny, "Don't worry madam, no one will ever know. I enjoy your company and cooking far too much! I will do, I promise." Jordan watched as Granny adjusted herself and headed out and then headed to the desk with her breakfast on and couldn't believe what she was seeing. There was a plate filled with scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, fried mushrooms, cooked tomatoes, baked beans and hash browns and a rack of buttered toast. There were a range of jams to go with the toast and a little bowl of red sauce Jordan assumed was for the cooked breakfast. There was also a mug of steaming hot cocoa. Jordan spent no time sitting down and tucking in.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:27 am

Anne only grinned more as her hand didn't stop pumping his length, shrugging "Love I have no idea what your talking about, I'm not anything wicked at all...I mean..." she leaned up and brushed her lips against his "you seem to be enjoying yourself" she pulled him down by his hair "And if you don't want Gracie to hear...then I suggest you kiss me because I'm not stopping until your through"

"It appears your causing quite the old lady happiness Mother" Rumplestiltskin's voice broke through her rather pleasant morning, he just had to ruin everything. He waltzed in, his voice thick and gravelly with his accent "Your it seems trying to amend and change your ways..." he took one of her pieces of toast and took a bite "Delicious... I should order some toast myself although...the old hag may not want to serve me"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:17 pm

He placed a searing kiss on Anne's lips, he could feel himself building to climax and wanted to give something back to Anne. He couldn't think anymore, all his senses were too consumed in what Anne's hand was doing. He bit down on Anne's bottom lip and moaned in pleasure as his body shuddered in delight as he finally reached the peak of his pleasure.

Jordan swallowed the bite of food she'd taken and looked up at her son. "oh Rumple, you don't know how much I want to make you happy too. I wasn't there for you when you needed me most and I can only apologise for not fighting your father more and for not seeing what kind of man he was. He hurt us both the day he took you. I want to make up for all the pain I caused you, if you'll let me." She ignored the barb at Granny because she knew if she got riled up that wouldn't do any good to trying to fix their relationship if she got angry. She wanted to stand up and take her son in her arms and sooth away all the anger he had but knew he would push away more if she tried anything. She had to be careful how she did this, she just wanted her son back.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 pm

"Better love?"Anne asked in a sultry tone, massaging her swollen bottom lip with her own teeth once he finished "We should probably get up, Grace is waiting for us and I'd hate to scar her for life..." she kissed his cheek and rolled off the bed, swaying her hips as she stalked towards the bathroom. She felt...strange? she wouldn't admit it to Jefferson but she felt a tiny bit off..

Rumple sighed and sat down "I'm here to make you a deal mother....here's what I get" he folded his hands in his lap after smoothing the crumbs from his jacket "You will give me answers to every question I ask, no hiding, no lies, no secrets and...you owe me a favour, you'll do what I ask whatever it is and whenever it is..." he stood then, looking his mother dead in the eye "In return...Anne gets to keep her ship AND...the baby currently growing inside her womb...or has been frozen for the past 28 years"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Jefferson smirked, totally sated and watched as Anne's arse swayed it's way to the bathroom. Once she was inside he rolled off the bed and went to his wardrobe. Looking inside he picked out a grey patterned shirt and matching, slightly darker, waistcoat, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a red paisley cravat and got a pair of boxers from his underwear drawer and set about getting dressed.

Jordan watched Rumple's movements very carefully feeling very much as though he was a tiger ready to pounce at any moment. And there it was......what. Jordan knew that Anne had made some sort of deal with Rumple for the Pegasus, but the fact Rumple mentioned Anne's baby that Jordan hadn't even been sure about, she'd just had a suspicion but the fact that Rumple was so sure confirmed it, gave her a chill down her spine. Oh Anne, why would you promise that? Jordan knew she had to agree, not only to try and salvage some sort of relationship with Rumple but also the heartbreak Anne would surely feel if she had to give up her ship and baby. "Okay. I'll give you whatever you want. I could never say no to you Rumple, I love you. I hope one day you can believe that. Jordan's head was reeling at Rumple's revelation that Anne was pregnant, and that it had been concieved before they went to the land of untold stories. She wondered if Anne knew?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: