Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Anne jumped briefly into the shower and ended up staring at the silvery handle and nozzle, in her world there had been baths with shower nozzles attached to the bath itself. But this was new terrain, she frowned and turned the handle...screams of horror and a splutter of "BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" Erupted from the bathroom as the pirate furiously fought to get the temperature, she got it from freezing to boiling to scolding all with loud curses and angry screams "ICE GOT IT!" She yelled eventually getting it right and rummaging for items to wash herself with.

"Deal" he grasped his mothers hand and she felt the power of the contract binding them together. He then promptly produced a contract from thin air "Your pirate doesn't know of the child growing inside of her nor did I tell her that I would be collecting her child..only I'd collect something of value someday" he tore the contract up "Now Mother...tell me why my father abandoned you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Jefferson laughed at Anne's litany of swear words as she figured out the shower temperature. He'd got so used to using it he forgot that it was very different in the enchanted forest. He slowly got dressed and ranhis fingers through his hair ready to take Grace to Grannies. He wondered how they'd deal with Killian if they saw him, as he was sure the big brother reaction would kick in again a few times before he was totally happy letting them be together.

Jordan let the magic flow over her. Hearing that Anne didn't know of the baby did little to ease her, the fact that Rumple would have been happy to take a newborn from it's mother worried her. Watching him rip up the contract eased some of the pain, at least Anne was safe, now to try and explain the past and to start anew.

"I thought we were happy, our little family, and we were for a while. Your father was always a flighty spirit but when we met, he told me he wanted to settle down and live a life with me. We were content, he herded sheep and sold their wool and milk at market and I used my magic to create simple remedies and cures. And then you came along and that made my life complete, I was so happy, we were a perfect family. But then I noticed your father was not as happy as he once was. He started making snide comments about my magic, saying I should use it to give us a better life, how we deserved so much more than we had. It hurt to think he wasn't happy with what we had, we were comfortable and I thought we had our love. He became more and more restless, he wanted to move on, I wanted to stay and grow our family in a community who accepted me for my magic. He came to resent me I think, I wanted a simple life, he didn't. One evening he made me a cocoa, which I thought was unusual, but he said it was an apology so I accepted it. What I didn't know was he'd put one of my more potent sleeping potions in it which knocked me out for 24 hours and when I woke up both of you were gone. He had written me a note telling me he'd never loved me and that he'd only stayed because he'd wanted me to use my magic to better his life and that he hated me for settling for such a simple life and that true love didn't exist. He told me I didn't deserve you because I was such an awful mother. All I'd wanted for you was to grow up in a loving environment, I'd seen what power had done to people and I didn't want that for you. I wanted you to have a happy home and he took that away from us both. By the time I figured out what he'd done you were long gone and he'd taken all of your possessions so I couldn't use a tracking spell on you. There was no way for me to find you."
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Anne after what seemed a while for her eventually got out of the shower, she quickly dried her body and hair before stepping out of the bathroom. "That shower despite being complicated is wonderful love" Anne sighed contently before pausing "I may have to borrow some of your clothing...i hope you don't mind.." She admitted softly with a wink. Rummaging around she pulled out out a simple white shirt and waistcoat, she found the jacket she had been given by Jordan as well as the shoes and strange breeches and pulled them on. "Papa?" Grace came in then dressed for school "Don't you look elegant love...do I pass for StoryBrooke Gracie?" Anne did a turn while Grace nodded"You look very nice Anne" Anne smiled "Thanks lassie"

Rumple was very quiet, listening intently at her words and her story, making sense of what had happened. "He soon abandoned me when I was old enough, traded it for eternal youth and power" he looked into his mothers eyes. "I married a woman named Milah and for a while I was happy...until.i was drafted into the Ogre war, determined to prove myself I went to that place.." He stood then, he was quiet...very quiet as he continued"A seerer...she told me the future, that I was to have a son but I would die and he would grow fatherless...so I did everything to be with him..to protect and raise him...and this is what I get" Rumple glared at her "So you see Mother...look at where your so called love has got me, nothing but pain...and your pirates have caused me much of it" he sneered "Your lucky, Anne is now under your protection otherwise I'd crush her heart in front of her brother like I did with Milah his first love"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Jefferson smiled at her wonderment at something as simple as a shower. There would be so many things that he could show her that may be everyday to him but would be amazing to her. "I don't mind at all love and admired the assortment of clothes she put together. He turned round as Grace called out to him and entered the bedroom. He was happy at the easy banter his girls shared. "Now that we're all ready, shall we head off for breakfast. How do you fancy Grannies pancakes Gracie?" He grabbed his wallet from the top of his dresser and put it in the back pocket of his jeans. He wrapped an arm round Grace's shoulders and grabbed Anne's hand and entwined their fingers. "Lets go eat, I'm starving."

Jordan could feel the tears rolling down her face, that bastard ripped this family apart because of his own selfish desires. She listened as Rumple told her about his life, she was a grandmother. She never thought that would happened and wondered what happened to her grandson as she saw the pain in Rumple's face when he mentioned him. Her heart constricted with pain as Rumple threatened Anne and let slip something very personal, that his wife had fallen in love with someone else. The fact that it was Anne's brother made sense as to why he hated that family so much. To know that he'd killed her broke Jordan's heart, he was going through so much pain and heartbreak and he was lashing out at those who hurt him. She wanted to reach out and hug him. "I know I'm here too late Rumple, and that nothing I say can make this better. I hope some day that we can make amends and be a family. I can see you're hurting and know you want to lash out at me and I won't stop you if you do. If I could go back in time and change what happened I would."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 pm

"I actually..." Anne was hesitant for a moment, pushing her red hair back and away from her face before finishing her sentence "I'm cravings an egg sandwich...or boiled egg...or scrambled eggs" she looked rather sheepish then "I hope that's alright...I'm just in the mood for some eggs!" Grace wrapped an arm around her father's waist "I'd love some pancakes Papa!" looks at Anne "You have to at least try one of Grannie's pancakes along with your eggs Annie!" Anne stiffened for a moment when she was called Annie, in shock and awe. Nobody but a select few dared to call her Annie...but she was perfectly fine with Gracie calling her that.

Rumple turned glaring "You know what else love has gotten me? a dead son! a wife who can't stand me and I don't even know my other son's name!" he glared at her "While the pirate who took Milah from me in the first place, who made Bae's mother abandoned him and made everything happened to him...lives happily ever after...so tell me mother" his voice turned cold and dark, like a predator about to pounce on its prey "...If you cared so damn much about me, then when were you when your grandson was abandoned, when he died in my arms?!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:09 am

Jefferson squeezed Anne's hand, "Anything you want, everything Granny makes is wonderful." He smiled at Anne to make her feel better. He laughed at Grace's enthusiasm for pancakes, what was it about children and sugary things? He glanced at Anne when Grace used her nickname, he knew how sensitive she was to people using it but his heart warmed to see her so accepting of it coming from Grace.

Jordan could feel her heart breaking. Rumple had lost so much because of her. She'd lost a grandson before she'd ever had the chance of meeting him. She'd caused so much hurt and pain to this family. There was another wife and grandson? She'd have to see of she could talk to her, find out if she could make amends. With a shakey breath she said, "I wasn't around Rumple because I'd heard your wish, all those years ago, that you never wanted to see me again. I'm a fairy Rumple, even if I am a bad one, and fairy magic binds me, just like your contracts. I could not contact you, even though I tried. You had to be the one to contact me. I wish I could have been there for you, I could feel your pain, one of the things being a fairy and a mother, you always know when your children are in pain. There have been so many times I wished I could have been there for you."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Once in Grannies Anne sighed "I have to take care of Jordan, see if my sister is alright...you guys find a sea-" "EMMA!" Grace of course pounded over to the Sheriff with glee, she had the upmost respect for the Sheriff and the Saviour knowing that because she had broken the curse she remembered her Papa and now she got someone new to her family. She slid into the booth with a glance at Killian which she always did but for once she made an effort to say hello "Hello Killian" she said politely, the man was scary...really scary with his eyeliner and hook...but he was Anne's brother so might not be that scary...

Anne groaned silently "Wonderful...I can't escape.." she sighed and turned to give a sweet smile to Jefferson, she cupped his cheek and gave him a kiss "Order me something with eggs and Grace with pancakes, I'll pay I have plenty of coins in my satchel but you will have to teach me the money of the world before I start spending another piece of my loot...I am a pirate after all" she sighed again "I'll be back..." she then took off towards the stairs.

Emma had barely looked up to notice Grace coming towards her and she couldn't help but grin back at her glee "Morning Grace" Emma watched as she slid into the booth and gave a polite greeting to Killian, giving him a wary glance "Don't worry about him..." Emma winked and Grace blinked "He's actually a very very big softie and he wouldn't hurt a fly" Grace burst into fits of giggles as Emma grinned up at Killian "Big soft old pirate"

"Your lap dog is here Mother.." Rumple growled stepping back "We'll continue this discussion later and I have a job for you..." he waved his hands as a pillar of smoke surrounded him, then he was gone...just as Anne was knocking on the door "Jordan love? are you alright? did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Jefferson watched as Grace bounded over to Emma, he noticed the irony in the fact his little girl loved the woman that he'd kidnapped. He was sure that that was going to come back to bite him in the arse sooner rather than later. He smirked at her slight wariness of Killian, that's my girl, he knew she'd come round to him sooner rather than later, Grace loved everyone. He looked at Anne and squeezed her hand. He leaned into her kiss but made sure to keep half an eye on her big brother as he didn't want to start an arguement in the middle of grannies. "Aye aye Captain," he winked at Anne, "don't worry you have plenty of time to learn everything, and I'm a very patient teacher." He watched as Anne dissapeared up the stairs and then looked back to see how his girl was getting on. He walked to the counter to order their breakfasts from Granny. "Hey Granny, can I get two lots of pancakes for Grace and I, scrambled eggs on toast for Anne, three orange juices and two americanos please?" He then turned to watch Grace's interactions with Emma and Killian. He was glad that she was so good at making friends, he never was good at interacting with other people as a general rule.

Killian watched as Grace slid in with them, happy to see Emma. He could see she was nervous around him, it would take a while before that effect would wear off with everyone. He looked sideways at Jefferson, wondering what he thought about his little girl sitting with them and was surprised to find Jefferson didn't seem to mind. He poked his tongue out at Emma, "I think you'll find I'm a big tough pirate lass, no need to ruin my reputation," he winked at Grace to show he was messing and leant accross the table and whispered, "Just between you and me girley, I'm not as scary as I look, but best not go spreading that about the place."

Jordan was shaking, she pulled her feet onto the stool she was sitting on and wrapped her arms around her knees, the tears rolling freely down her cheeks. Sobs silently wracked her frame as she thought of all she'd lost. Her son, the grandson and first daughter in law she'd never met, her new grandchild and their mother who'd obviously been hurt, of the life she'd been robbed of. She heard a faint knocking on her door but didn't have the strength to answer, yet alone open the door to whoever was on the other side of it.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Grace only giggled more and nodded "Okay I won't...our secret" she put a finger to her lips and shushed them before turning to Emma and swinging her feet back and forth "I'm showing Anne how tasty pancakes are though she wants eggs instead of pancakes!" Emma laughed at the look of horror on the young girl's face but behind the laugh was a whisper in the back of her mind, something wasn't right with Anne. She said nothing as not to worry her boyfriend or Jefferson so she just simply said "Perhaps she's saving the pancakes for a special occasion...a extremely special one" she looked up at Jefferson, making sure that the idea of her sitting here would be alright...Well if things were going to be technical around her....Killian might end up an Uncle!

Anne eventually picked the lock to the door with her nimble fingers and walked in, seeing her sister in floods of tears like this. "Jordan...Lassie!" she fell to her knees and put her hands on her first mate's knee "Jordie...Jordie talk to me...please I cannot stand to see you this way...please deirfiúr" she wrapped her arms around her sister in arms, her own body shaking "Has that bastard upset you?! I'll run him through Dark One  or not!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Jefferson watched as Grace giggled at Killian's antics, glad to know any bad will Killian had for him didn't extend to his daughter. He'll make a good father one day He wandered over to the table after he paid Granny for the breakfasts, knowing he'd have to get this over and done with eventually, better to do it quickly, like ripping off a bandaid. Of course, he'd have to sit next to Killian, joy. "Hey Gracie, I ordered your pancakes. Hi Emma, Killian, do you mind if I sit whilst we wait for food, Anne and Jordan?"

Killian looked at Emma then up at Jefferson. He nodded, "sure, take a seat." He scooted up so Jefferson could sit down. He may as well be polite, the rational side of his brain knew he couldn't stay angry at Jefferson forever, there wasn't even anything really to be angry about, he could see how well suited Jefferson and Anne were. He decided then and there that he'd get over his pride and just be happy for them. Not that he'd tell Jefferson that straight away, he'd let him sweat a bit longer.

Jefferson sat down carefully, knowing at least that Killian wouldn't sink his hook in him in front of his daughter, hopefully.

Jordan couldn't stop crying, it had completely overtaken her. She could feel the calming presence of Anne enter the room and come to her, talking comforting words whilst hugging her. She slowly started calming down and heard Anne's threat towards Rumple. "No! You'll not go after him. I care for you far too much for you to get hurt by him. He may have made me cry, but that is only because he told me things I needed to hear. I was away too long and hurt him as much more than I am hurting now." She hugged Anne tighter to her, needing the comfort she provided.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:33 pm

"How's your pirate doing when it comes to adapting to the 21st century?" Emma asked as her grilled cheese arrived and was plated in front of her "Its rather amusing and nice to watch them go from full out leather to just jeans and a t-shirt" she winked at Killian reminding him of their very first date and his change to modern clothing. "Annie looks cool in anything!" Grace argued "Absolutely anything, she's a cool pirate" he mouth was slightly full of pancakes as she said this. "But seriously how is she?" Emma then whispered "She had quite the day yesterday, Brother's, Dark One, Royalty Oh My kinda thing" she took a bite out of her grilled cheese sandwich and watched Jefferson's expression.

"Shh shhh...do you really think I care about him hurting me? He hurt you and I can't stand for it..." Anne sat up "for 300 years, in the time that I have known you..you have done nothing but hurt over the babe you lost and the mistakes your husband made...what that child did with his life and his own family is not your fault...don't let him think that" She strikes Jordan's cheek "My brother may have caused me to become this because of his hurt works...but my actions and mistakes are upon my hands and the fact he blames you for such pain and misery means he is still hurting and may need...need time" she was speaking deep from within her heart "I wont stand by and ley him do this to you Jordan...but I shall stand down if you ask me to"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Jefferson swallowed a mouthful and grinned at Grace's exclamation. "Don't talk with your mouth full kiddo, we don't all want to see what's inside it," he said with a chuckle. He looked at Emma and smiled, if there was two people who could understand the culture shock of being thrust into all this it was her and Killian, at least the townsfolk had 28 years to understand this world before remembering The Enchanted Forest, they had a good grip of both worlds, whereas Killian, Emma, Anne and Jordan were thrust into something they had no idea about, having to learn on their feet. "She's, doing remarkably well to be honest. I don't think it's all quite sunk in yet, she's been here less than 24 hours and, Storybrooke's done it's normal thing of throwing up quite more than it's fair share of trouble. Once all the crazy has set in I think then we'll need to make sure Anne's ok. For now I think she's more worried about Jordan, that was quite the turn of events for her last night, giving us all a load of questions I'm not sure Jordan's ready to answer. That's why Anne went up to see her, make sure she's not gone off the deep end. Back when I knew them before the curse, Jordan was always the level headed one, making sure they got out of any trouble, she couldn't afford to loose her cool. She really is a good balance for Anne, but now, after that, I don't know. She was always private about her past, I think only Anne knew anything about it and even then, I'm not sure how much. Jordan's the one we need to worry about right now, Anne will stay strong for her until this is all over. Jordan could do with having a friend who knows how to deal with emotional termoil and family drama, who isn't directly involved." He said the last bit directly to Emma, knowing that she would be a great help to Jordan, especially since they were technically family, through Henry.

Killian listened to Jefferson talk and knew he was right about Anne, she would be fine as long as she had something to fight for and right now it was Jordan's peace of mind and sorting out her family. Killian was going to make sure to be there for Anne when the eventual meltdown did happen as he was sure, in typical Jones fashion, it would be spectacular. He was secretly glad that Anne had Jordan and Jefferson by her side, she had a support group there already in place, Jordan only had Anne and a son determined to break her down. He knew his Swan would be there to make sure she was looked after, Emma couldn't resist a difficult case. He also wanted to get to know this woman better, she'd been there for his sister when he couldn't be, but was also the mother of his greatest enemy. That was certainly a turn up for the books.

"You may not care about what he does to you, but I do deirfiúr beag. He has the power to hurt you in ways none of us can imagine and I may not always be there to stop it." She couldn't mention the deal she'd made or the fact she knew that Anne was pregnant, that was something Anne needed to figure out by herself, motherhood would suit Anne. "I know he needs time and that it's not my fault really, but it still hurts to know I wasn't there for him when he needed me and when my grandson died. I didn't even know I had a grandson, I never got to meet him and to know I never will, I don't know how to deal with that. Can I grieve for a grandchild I never met? There's another one I'm unsure I'll ever meet Annie, I don't know what happened but his mother took him away from Rumple. I knew I wouldn't be well recieved by Rumple but I hadn't realised it had gotten this bad. I don't want you to do anything for now Annie, it's safer for you. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I want to try and fix my family without hurting anyone else." She stroked Anne's face, feeling love for the woman in front of her. "The best thing you can do for me is just be here. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." Jordan tried pulling herself back together, knowing that there would be others downstairs who'd want answers and Jordan was determined not to completely loose herself.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Emma winked at Grace between chews of her grilled cheese sandwich, she swallowed and spoke quietly "I'm in a little bit of shock myself, through the fact I'm technically her... grand-daughter in law?" she tested the words and shuddered slightly, it could be worse...Jordan as her grandmother isn't the worse option in the world, she already had a lot of respect and admiration for the Black Fairy despite not knowing her so well. "I will give her space until she's ready to talk about everything, that's the best we can do right now...I'll have to introduce myself as her sort of grand daughter which hey fun times ahead...Henry will have to completely re-do his family tee" she looked at Killian rubbing her temples who obviously smirked at her "Shut up...you make things only more complicated Pirate with your appearing siblings!" she teased softly "Meanwhile...Jefferson I want to put what happened in the past behind us...for our sanity and for family" Emma smiled "I did hit you over the head so I'm sorry for that...can you forgive me?"

Grace watched the interaction's between Emma and her father with curiousity before turning on Killian "Killian...how old is Anne and how come she has really really red hair and you have black hair?" she asked, keeping the conversation light between them as not to fry the old pirate's brain.

"Love...look at me" Anne said softly "You also need time, time to figure yourself out...don't be answering questions or giving in to demands of the people until YOU are ready....I want you to be ready to spill such secrets that even I do not know about you...I know you well enough by now and I know even the wisest and most powerful woman I know needs time...so please take the time to breath and relax" Anne pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead "I am here for you, I will always be here for you"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Jefferson smiled at Emma's reaction, "She's not so bad when you get to know her, you don't need to worry. Her bark's worse than her bite and that only comes out when her or someone she loves is threatened. She'll appreciate having you round, she's been travelling so much she hasn't had the oppertunity to make many friends. I want to see that conversation, poor Henry, who's he not related too in this town?" He smirked at Killian as Emma made a dig about his appearing siblings. "Any more siblings hidden away Killian?" He knew he was pretty safe to lightly rib the man next to him. His eyebrows dissapeared into his hairline. He'd not been expecting that. "Forgive you? I think you hitting me on the back of the head was the least I deserved! I did kidnap you and your mother after all. It's you who should be forgiving me. I want to be able to move forward if we're going to be family after all." He reached out his hand for Emma to shake, "I am sincerely sorry for what I did."

Killian laughed, " You really are a curious thing aren't you. She's 328 if my maths is correct, seven years younger than me, although I still see her not much younger than you. I never really thought about it really, back in the Enchanted Forest when we were young we believed the myth that it was to do with her firey disposition and left it at that. We used to say she was the fire, I was the sea and Liam was the earth." He smirked at Emma who seemed to finally be trying to get her head round her ever expanding family tree.

Jordan looked into Anne's eyes, trying to piece together her broken heart enough to function. "I know, but don't worry, I know myself well enough not to completely lose myself in grief, not again. I will not let myself get that bad ever again. I need to tell my story, I've kept it to myself too long and if I'm to move on and get better I need you all to know what happened. You most of all deserve to know the truth." She closed her eyes when Anne kissed her forehead, "What would I do without you? Now, I'm assuming Jefferson and Grace are downstairs and you have food waiting for you. Go, I'll be down in 5. Let me get ready and I'll join you downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Emma took Jefferson's hand a very tight squeeze in reply "Your forgiven, completely and utterly" she then leans back and takes another bite of her grilled cheese, enjoying the taste and comfort it gave her when she knew she had a long conversation ahead of her...one she was NOT looking forward to "I understand that feeling very much so, being thrown around place to place and having little to no-one you can trust, no wonder she latched onto Anne when they met if the stories of your childhood are to go by" she looked at Killian warily, his abandonment was wound that still bled to this day...however she had no idea what that abandonment did to his younger sister. "Perhaps i should just be blunt about it, say hey! the Black Fairy? Anne's best friend? she's your great grandmother!" she threw her hands up in frustration "Ugh what am I going to do? he's already an emotional teenager and can barely stand social interaction lately, not to mention being the Author..."

Grace blinked excitedly leaning forward "Yes but why does she have red hair? is she magic?! does she have magic?! can she control fire or something maybe?!"

Anne looked at her best friend getting up slowly, eyes full of worry and concern "Please take your time with this Jordan...I am here if you need me...you are my sister" she sighed and pushed her hair back "Also can you...give me a run through with magic? something isn't right with my body at the moment" She admitted "Perhaps having such prolonged time in the land of untold stories has effected me strangely now that time is moving forward again.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 am

A weight he didn't know had been there lifted from Jefferson when he heard those words leave Emma's mouth. He was forgiven. It was something he wasn't expecting from the woman sitting opposite him. The moment between Killian and Emma didn't go unnoticed by Jefferson, there was so much history that he didn't know. He laughed at Emma's frustration. "Children eh? What can you do about them?" He winked at Grace, "I find Henry to be a quite resiliant kid, he'll take it fine, he has family members coming out his ears, one more won't hurt."

Killian paused, "I don't know, I've never seen her display magic. It could be hidden deep down I suppose, I haven't seen her in a long time so maybe something's surfaced since I last saw her. You'll have to ask her that Grace, I don't know the answers I'm afraid."

Jordan looked at Anne and leant down to place a kiss on the crown of her head. "I know you are Annie, and knowing that will help me through this." She looked at Anne then, she didn't need to give her a once over to know why Anne was feeling funny. She knelt down and placed a hand on Anne's stomach unsure how to break the news.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:16 pm

"Its the Jones" She muttered with a grumble and a look at Killian "One came into my life and boom went simplicity, now I have two!" She flicked Killian's nose which sprouted Grace to start giggling hard again "He's resilient as anything, he's been toughened up by his life with fairytale characters for family but I wouldn't have it any other way"

Grace nodded "If she forgives you..." She muttered before asking another question "Why do you wear so much black leather and have such short hair?! In the movie you wear red! And have a Long thin mustache" she did a motion with her words "Looong and it curls"

"Your frightening me Jordan..." Anne said quietly then after several moments of silence "I'm confused...Am I well? Am I able to recover..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Killian rolled his eyes at Emma's antics, your life was far from simple, what with Snow White and Prince Charming as parents and trying to co parent Henry with your step grandmother the Evil Queen. I just added a bit of, adventure Swan. Henry's turned out pretty normal considering." He turned back to Grace and decided to ignore her mutter, he didn't want to think about her not forgiving him. He felt horrified as he listened to Grace's description. "What on the high seas? What sort of horror are you describing? A long curly mustache? I would never wear such a thing!!!" What did this world think of him?

Jordan looked up at Anne, "no need to be frightened, you might want to keep your stress levels to a minimum though, not good for the baby you know."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Emma rolled her eyes "And I wouldn't have it any other way" she grinned then remembering that Killian had yet to see this worlds counterpart of himself, perms and mustaches "Jefferson...have you seen your counterpart in this world...its.." She bit her lip trying not to snigger, putting aside her worries about Henry and deciding to tease the fairytale characters about how ridiculous this world viewed them sometimes.

"Yeah Papa your hat is big and green and your really crazy! Like all you do is drink tea and stuff!" Grace giggled furiously at the image "You have a big hat with a feather in it too Killian!"

"Baby? Lass what are you talking about?" Anne pulled away then looking at her "Jordie I just got back to this world and just got back to Jefferson I cannot be with child already! Its not that fast!" She looked at her best friends expression, her palms sweating "I can't be...the last time we ever made love was-" her eyes widened "Are you suggesting all that time...all that time I was in that land..I was with child? Jordan is that what your suggesting?" She asked, her hands palming her stomach, her mind spiralling fast into panic mode and her heart pounding in her chest. That being said...the moment they had left the cursed land, the moment her foot had placed in storybrooke she had felt ever so strange...her stomach cramped and she felt uncomfortable in it, she had a strange metallic taste in her mouth the entire time and she felt as if something was trapped inside her, like wind or something. She flopped onto the bed looking down at her stomach...she hadn't said a word to Jefferson but her breasts were so tender and sore this morning...but again she thought it just the results of love making "No...No..no no no no no no no...oh god...fuck...fuck fuck" she began chanting under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Killian winked at Emma and perked up at her teasing of Jefferson but blanched when Grace mentioned a big hat with a feather and looked at Jefferson in terror. "What on earth have these people done to us?"

Jefferson for his part took it very well and had to resist the urge to laugh at Killian's dispair. "I was stuck in that house for 28 years, I watched my fair share of films on the tv. I have seen Disney's horror that is their interpretation of me. It's hideous. Whereas you Killian look very fetching, I think a perm would suit you." He would take all chances he could get to wind up Killian, it was just too fun.

Jordan watched as Anne spiralled into panic mode and pouffed a mug of chai tea and placed it on the side table. She climbed into the bed and lay down next to her sister, slowly stoking her hair. "I think you're right Anne, you've been pregnant for 28 years. This is nothing to worry about Annie, you'll be a wonderful mother and Jefferson will be delighted. Now you need to calm down, for your sake and for the babies. Stress isn't good for either of you right now, I'm not sure how being frozen for 28 years is going to affect the two of you anyway. Please, try and drink the tea and calm yourself down for me." She carried on stroking Anne's hair, trying to sooth her.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 8:34 pm

"Henry has been dying to show you Peter Pan the moment your leather clad butt arrived in StoryBrooke..." Emma admitted softly "Perhaps its time we have a Disney marathon and I show you the worlds interpretation of Captain Hook and co..."

"I don't think he'll be impressed with the whole crocodile thing, you know when he becomes a coward and cowers in Smee's arms" Grace said to her father "They haven't done Anne in Disney yet"

Anne took the steaming cup into her hands but didn't drink it...she just stared into the reflection caused by the tea's surface "I can't tell him...tell anyone...Jordie I'm not ready nor is he...I have until I start showing..I...I'll tell him then..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Killian grumbled at being teased by all three of them and really didn't look forward to seeing the abomination that was Peter Pan where he seemed to be a flouncy........did Grace just say coward???? He pouted and crossed his arms. He was not liking the sound of this at all.

Jefferson had to physically stop himself from doubling over in hysterics at Killian acting like a petulant 5 year old. He remembered the first time he watched his Disney counterpart, he remembered well the feeling of utter shock that that's what people thought he was like. Grace had made sure to watch it with him after the curse and was howling with laughter every time he came on the screen. Jefferson hadn't been amused but because it had been Grace he let it be. "No they haven't Gracie, you're right." He wondered why some people slipped through the net and why their counterparts were so different to who they actually were.

Jordan crossed her legs and sat opposite Anne. "I think Jefferson is more ready than you give him credit for. He loves you and will stand by you no matter what. You're going to be a brilliant mother, trust me. You've always been good with the younger members of our crew. I know you're scared, I remember that feeling well, but there's nothing to be scared about. Motherhood is wonderful, there's going to be someone in your life who loves you unconditionally."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Emma was unable to hold back her laughter, her sides shaking and cheeks hurting from laughing so hard "Don't worry, afterwards I'll show you Pirates of the Caribbean and a much better version of pirates...Jack Sparrow may be your kind of pirate..." she brushed some of his hair away from his face and sighed "No more pouting...please?" she leant forward and kissed his cheek very softly, knowing he would break under it.

"I'm sorry Killian, please don't be sad I won't laugh at you I prooomise!" Grace wined softly, big round eyes pleading and gentle. "And its Captain Jack Sparrow Emma..." she glanced at the plate of eggs next to her "Annie's eggs are going to go cold Papa" she said putting another huge large mouthful of pancakes into her mouth, content with her breakfast "I don't have long until school"

"I'm not ready....not ready to tell anyone...not ready for this baby" Anne put a hand on her stomach, rubbing it in slow circles, her eyes were wet with tears which she didn't bother forcing back. She imagined the life inside her, frozen inside her womb for 28 years. "Tá mé ceann beag brón orm, tá mé anseo anois" she cooed softly "Jordan please...I need time...I need time to figure out how I'm going to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:18 am

Killian huffed and poked his tongue out at Emma, not caring he was acting rather childish in front of Jefferson. "Okay okay you two, I'll watch it but only for your sakes. Captain Jack Sparrow, I heard his legend back in the enchanted forest, he's quite a character so I'm told." He smiled at Grace, "I'll hold you to that kiddo, or I'll make you swab the deck."

Jefferson shook his head at Killian's antics, then looked down at Anne's plate, "I'll go up and see where the girls are at, probably nattering about how different this place is. You stay here Grace with Emma and Killian." He got up and headed to the stairwell.

"shh, it's okay Annie, it's ok. I'm here, I'll help you through this. I understand you need time, but I really do think Jefferson would help you with this, but I won't say anything, if you don't want me to." Jordan took Anne's free hand and rubbed the back of her hand with her thumb. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Jefferson. We were wondering if we were going to see you ladies today, Grace would like to see you before she goes to school."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 pm

"Anne will protect me from any deck swabbing" Grace replied with a triumphant grin "But I promised I won't laugh so I won't..." she nodded and began to finish her pancakes. Emma giggled loudly at the mention of him being a legend "You are Captain Jack Sparrow by technical terms Killian...even down to the guyliner and the outfit" she brushed his hair back again with a sigh, her green eyes full of contentment and light.

Anne froze up in horror at the door knock and barely relaxed when it was revealed to be Jefferson "I'll..." she swallowed hard, letting herself calm down. She grabbed the tea and downed it, ignoring the scalding metallic taste that came with drinking such an item before speaking "I'll be right out Jefferson, just needed some time to gather myself..." she looked at Jordan desperately for help, how was she going to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Bonnie Comes To Town   Anne Bonnie Comes To Town - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne Bonnie Comes To Town
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Anne Bonnie-
Jump to: