Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Tradition's <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:18 am

This felt so right, here in Liam's arms. She laughed as she was spun, Jordan had never felt this right with anyone. "Your sister is a good teacher, and a good friend." She looked across at where Anne and Killian were dancing and smiled. Their little family was happy. She looked back up at Liam and brushed some of his hair behind his ear. Her hand rested on his cheek momentarily, and she rubbed her thumb lightly across it. She could get lost looking into Liam's eyes.

Killian's smle softened at Anne's words, "I'm happy for you sis, I really am." He looked at her in mock horror, and placed a hand on his chest, "me, threaten him? what kind of man do you take me for? I am nothing but a gentleman!" He followed Anne's gaze and his face lit up. "That was the dress she wore to her first ball! That was her first dance!" He laughed, remembering how happy he was that him, a lowly pirate, had managed to snag a princess's first dance. That was by far his greatest treasure.

He looked down at Grace before resting his chin on her head and swaying softly with her in his arms. "I am. I am happy Gracey. For so long I was on my own in that house, then I got you back. Having you with me again meant the world to me, I felt as though I could face the world again. When Anne came to Storybrooke, I realised how much I loved her and had missed her. I never quite realised how much she meant to me too. Both you girls are so important to me, you're my world. I want both of you to be happy, because you two make me so happy." He kissed the crown of Grace's head, having his little girl in his arms, knowing he'd never lose her again, made his heart swell.
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 am

Liam sighed and closed his eyes, leaning into Jordan's touch. When she lay her hand on his cheek he never felt calmer, like she kept him grounded and together in his turmoil. He turned his head and kissed her palm very softly, stubble scratching against the skin and leaving a slightly red mark "She is...and a wonderful sister...terrifying at time though..." he admitted softly "I wanted...to ask you out for a long time now but knowing how close you and my sister were stopped me...I never wanted to come in between your bond and your friendship..forgive me for that Jordan, your an amazing person and my sister is lucky to have you by her side"

Anne rolled her eyes "Gentlemen? Please Brother if that image doesn't stick with me" her eyes glinting darkly and full of mischief "Once you've seen someone hung over and puking over the side of a tavern window, you kind of can't see them in such a light" she nudged him with her hip "perhaps the gentlemen wishes to dance with the princess? to get lost in her green eyes and be all Romeo and Juilet?" she put a hand to her forehead "What light beyond the window breaks?" she teased

"i'm happy Papa...I'm happy your happy..." she held him close and nuzzled into his chest "I love you Papa...I missed you for so long and I'm not letting you go ever again"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 am

Jordan's heart felt as though it was going to break through her chest as he kissed her palm. She smiled when she heard Liam call Anne terrifying, she was certainly a firecracker. Her hand went from Liam's cheek to behind his neck, lightly bringing his focus back to her. "Anne is my best friend, nothing could ever come between us, especially not love." As soon as the word left her lips her eyes widened. Shit she hadn't meant to say that out loud. What if that scared him off?

"Right, that's it! You little wench!" Killian grabbed Anne round the middle and started tickling her, gentlemanliness be damned. He laughed as he mucked about, feeling lighter than he had in a long time.

Jefferson nuzzled his nose into Grace's hair, "I love you to Gracie, don't worry I'm never leaving you again princess. There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you." He could feel tears welling in his eyes. The 28 years of torment slowly melting away.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:56 am

Liam's entire face turned a shade of red that outdid even Emma's dress, he swallowed hard as he had to think quickly before he lost his nerve, his chance. She looked terrified at her words...that she would scare him off "Your not scaring me off!" he said louder than he expected himself to be before swallowing "Ah shit..." he stumbled and pulled her closer, burying his face into her shoulder knowing he would get hell from Killian "I love you Jordan..." he mumbled this into her shoulder, words spilling like water from a dam "I love you so much sometimes when your not around my heart aches and yearns, you take my breath away with just a smile...I've never been in love before until now but I know I want no other...i truly want nobody else to be by my side ever- I love you okay and if its too soon I'll shut up and go but i just want to tell you what you mean to me.."

"Ah put me down RUFFIAN!" Anne squealed and smacked him in the chest and arms, wriggling desperately as if trying to get free "You absolute bast-" she cut herself with giggles and squeals "Help me someone! Heelp!"

Grace snuggled into him more, the years apart from her father melting away very slowly and softly, being so young she never knew how long apart they were, some days blurred together...days of agony and sadness as she waited for someone to find her...someone she wasn't aware she needed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Jordan cut Liam off with a kiss. A kiss full of longing, love, lust, everything she felt for him but couldn't express in words. She couldn't believe he felt for her, broken as she was. He loved her for just being her and it amazed her. She wished this moment would never end.

Killian laughed louder at her exclamations. "No one can save you now! I'm Captain Hook, no one would dare challenge me!!"

Jefferson stroked Grace's hair, feeling content. He looked up to see what the commotion was and saw Killian and Anne mucking about. At Killian's exclamation he looked down at Grace, winked and shouted, "Oh yes there is! I will challenge you for the fair maiden's honour!" He stepped forward and raised an eyebrow at his brother in law to be.

Jordan finally tore herself away from Liam to see what was going on. She laughed at the boys nonsense and had an idea. Sh magicked up two foam swords and shouted, "Hey fellas, if you're going to have a duel you're going to need these!"

Killian and Jefferson turned to Jordan and laughed. Killian put Anne down and took the swords from Jordan with a wink, "Why thank you milady, how kind of you to re join the party, I thought you were too busy with other things! He smirked at Liam before turning and handing a sword to Jefferson.

"Your sword sir, now a fight to the death for the lady's honour!" With that Killian lunged at Jefferson with his foam sword and they began to duel.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Liam let out a grunt of surprise before chasing her lips with his own, pushing his tongue against her lips until she relented and his tongue chased hers as they kissed. A hand tangled into her hair and pulled her closer, he never want to stop kissing her as her emotions spilled into him with each brush of their lips. He was hers and she was his...that was it, it was simple. He swore what they shared was True love's kiss. When she tore away to look at was going on he took a moment to compose himself and adjust the leather pants which hid nothing. At Killian's teasing his groaned and yelled "Shove off Killian, I hope you get your ass kicked"

Anne giggled then blushed, here he was coming to defend her honour from her older brother which only made her love him more. "Oh thank you brave knight! you have come to spare and save my honour! whatever shall i do?" she pretended to be some fair maiden trapped in mighty tower.

"GO PAPA GO!" Gracie cheered loudly, clapping her hands as others laughed and joined to watch the duel. She raced over to Annie "Don't worry i'll protect you"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Jordan smiled at Liam, content with the world. She walked over hand in hand with him to where Emma and her parents were standing, and turned to watch the fight. "Want to make a bet on who'll win?" Jordan asked. "My money's on Jefferson" she said, knowing full well the rest of them would be supporting Killian.

"Anything for you milady, to save you from the wicked pirate!" Jefferson called, keeping up with every blow Killian tried to land. "Oi mate! I'll have you for that!" Killian exclaimed, surprised at how well the Hatter was able to fight him off. He was able to parry even the more underhand pirate tricks that Killian was trying to use. Jefferson grinned at his little girl, "Anything for you Gracie," and with that Jefferson ducked under Killian's latest blow, hooked his leg behind Killian's knees and kicked, leaving Killian sprawled on the floor. "I do believe, that means I won." He smirked down at the shocked pirate.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Liam chuckled "My money is also on Jefferson...he's got two lovely dashing ladies to fight for, that will spur him on" a hand was on Jordan's waist while the other squeezed hers tightly, content with his life now. Now everything had fallen into place....his family mended their once broken ties, his heart healed and blossoming with new love for Jordan, everything was perfect and he wanted it no other way.

Emma came over then, managing to kneel down "My poor wicked pirate..." she said with a cheeky teasing grin "Perhaps...a kiss will help heal your wounded pride and wounds?" she asked with a blonde eyebrow raised while she cupped his face.

Anne leapt into Jefferson's arm with a giggle "I shall reward you, brave man for fighting and defending my honour...perhaps then we make discuss our marriage?" she teased before pulling him down for a kiss which Grace giggled loudly at.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Jordan raised an eyebrow, "supporting the man fighting your own brother?! I never thought I'd see the day!" She laughed as Jefferson managed to get Killian on his arse. "Well fought sir!" She leant back into Liam, comforted by his presence. She couldn't ask for anything better. This was the best christmas she'd ever had.

Killian couldn't believe it, he'd been bested at a duel, by a hatter! He'd never live this one down. He wiggled his eyebrows at Emma, "Aye Swan, I think a kiss might just do the trick." He put his hand behind her head and pulled her towards him.

Jefferson swung Anne round as she lept into his arms, and enjoyed recieving her kiss. He heard Grace laughing and pulled away slightly from Anne and winked before turning on Grace. Are you laughing at us Gracie? C'mere!" He quickly bundled her up in his arms and planted a huge kiss on her cheek. He turned back to Anne once he'd put Grace down, "What would you like to discuss? I have a couple of ideas as to who I'd like to ask to be my best man, although I think you might snag one. Aisle and all that."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:22 pm

"I was going to ask...after all this...perhaps" Liam worded the question carefully "Perhaps you'd like to go out for dinner or lunch or something? on me of course" Liam asked quietly "I mean a movie sounds great too or a picnic! I mean I just want to spend time with you.." he heard David sigh and shake his head quietly, chuckling at him "Just...would you go on a date with me?"

Emma laughed, her hands either side of his face before kissing him softly in return while grinning ear to ear. "I think...in exchange for the kiss..you owe me a dance pirate...and for the fact I kneeled down in a corset that is crushing my spleen into a pulp..." she then smiled "and if were going old school tonight...I think the pirate should be a prince for one night..." she brushed a hand over his attire and it changed, shifted into the tanned jacket and black shirt he'd worn when they had their 'fairytale moment' when he had her first dance.

"Mmmm..." Anne looked at Grace then "I have my flower girl chosen without fail" "YES!" Grace cheered quietly before she laughed "Though I know exactly who's going to walk me down and I don't really have a say in the matter...nor do I have much choice in my maid of honour.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:49 pm

"That sounds wonderful Liam, I would love to go on a date with you." She glowered playfully at David, "shut up David, we're doing better than you, didn't Snow rob you then clobber you with a rock for your first "date"?" She turned around and wrapped her arms around Liam's neck, "I look forward to spending time with you, my love. From now until forever."

Killian laughed at Emma's playfullness and rubbed his nose against hers. He got up and pulled her up with him. He then bowed low over her hand, brushing his lips against her knuckles. "As you wish, Princess."

Jordan untangled herself from Liam and cleared her throat. "I think now might be a good time for me to give my last christmas present. This one's for you Killian." She walked over to the man she now considered family and took his hook carefully in her hand. She waved her hand over it once and it dissapeared along with it's straps and waved it again and a hand appeared in it's place decked out in slendid rings. She looked up at Killian's face and smiled, you might want to give it a wiggle, see that it works ok."

Killian was lost for words. He looked down at his new hand and wiggled his fingers. He could feel them moving! He looked up at Jordan, "I...don't know what to say! This, means so much to me......"

Jordan took Killian's new hand and squeezed it. "You're welcome Killian, now, go enjoy a dance with that princess of yours." She took a steb back and winked at Anne before returning to Liam's arms.

Jefferson laughed at his daughter's excitement and said, "I think Killian might gut anyone who tried to walk you down the aisle other than him. He is rather protective of you and Jordan would fireball anyone who got in between the two of you. I'm not sure I want to know what kind of hen do her and Emma plan for you though."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:02 pm

David spluttered and briefly touched the scar on his chin with thoughtfulness, Snow nuzzling into him and sighing contently. "Sounds perfect..." he leant down to kiss her again and hold her close- only for her to break it off and wonder over to his brother, he watched as magic's gave him back what he'd lost so long ago. "Oh someone's going to be busy with things later aren't they?" he teased.

Emma took his new hand between her own and kissed the knuckles one by one, her cheeks flushed pink "Guess I can't call you Hook anymore..." she sighed dramatically "I actually kind of miss the hook, weirdly sexy..." she giggled before bowing "would the prince care to test his new hand?"

"Well...he may have to find a new way to gut people..." she gestured with her head before sighing softly and leaning into him "I need to talk to you...tell you something..." Grace sensed it was an important adult thing and she dashed over to Henry, dragging him to dance as the music slowed to something romantic and slow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Killian glowered over to his brother, "Ha ha" and then looked down to see Emma kiss his knuckles. "I think it means you're not my hooker any more sweetheart. I'm still damned sexy thank you very much, and I would love to test it out." He took hold of her hand and spun her round before settling his other hand on her waist and led her in a dance eerily similar to their first dance at the ball.

Jordan playfully slapped Liam's chest at his teasing. "Leave your brother alone Liam." She then stood on tiptoes and whispered playfully, "Who's to say we won't be doing things later on anyway?" She placed a featherlight kiss on his jaw before backing up. Now I think it's high time we had a dance, don't you?" She took his hand and pulled him onto the dancefloor.

Jefferson looked up and raised an eyebrow, "well, that's handy." He looked back at Anne, and noticed Grace had dissapeared off. "What is it love, you know you can tell me anything." He cupped Anne's face and rubbed a thumb on her cheek, hoping to sooth her.

Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Liam felt his entire face turn red at her words, he swallowed and sirens went off in his head as he was dragged to the dancefloor. "Uh right...yes..." he shook his head trying to clear it desperately before putting his hands on her waist "Think clean thoughts Liam...she probably doesn't mean that...don't jump to conclusions..." he thought desperately. Yet when he looked into her eyes and the way she smiled...he lost his train of thought and something new ran through his veins: lust.

"The most handsome pirate in all of the realms" Emma confirmed, letting him lead her gracefully around the dancefloor "Oh? when you say that..." she stood up on her tiptoes, her lips inches from his as she dropped her voice to just a whisper "I don't think your just mean dancing Killian Jones..." she bit her lip slightly watching his cheeks flush.

"Well...its a very long story..." Anne laughed quietly "It turns out the Land Of Untold Stories stops everything...and I mean everything...at first I thought it just meant my monthly...but..." she put a hand to her stomach then "Seems we'll have to get married soon if I am to fit into a wedding dress Hatter....I waited until the right time to tell you...I'm 10 weeks Pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Jordan wanted to laugh at Liam's reaction, he was so cute. She kissed him hard when she saw the lust flash through his eyes, that, she could work with. She loved him so much, and wanted to be his, entirely.

He flushed but still managed a cocky smirk, "You'll just have to wait and see won't you, Miss Swan and he lifted an eyebrow as he swept her round the dancefloor. He still couldn't quite believe the amazing gift he'd been given by Jordan, and didn't know how he was ever going to repay her for what she'd done for him, although, at the moment she seemed pretty content with his brother. That was certainly a turn up for the books.

Jefferson looked down at her in amazement. "You're......and you have been since......I'm going to be......." He couldn't get his thoughts in order. He was going to be a dad. Again! With the woman he loved! He grinned so wide he felt his face was going to split in two. He leant down and placed a kiss on her lips, he was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:18 pm

"Perhaps...we could take this dance somewhere more private?" Liam suggested, his voice going low and quite husky yet his cheeks remained pink and his body suggested nothing but nerves. Jordan was way older than he was, more experienced than he was and clearly had been with a man before which resulted in Rumple. He on the other hand? Never really had much interest in any woman around the docks and had little to no experience. He lead her into the hallway behind the diner, swallowing harder than before. "I love you.." he whispered once alone, closing his eyes and willing his cheeks to stop heating up.

Emma pulled his head back down and kissed him deeply, ignoring the fact the red lipstick on her lips would be smudged all over his lips and the fact his kohl would be ruined beyond repair. She didn't care that everybody was watching them, that she was getting wolf whistles and rather lewd comments. It was just her and Killian...her and her pirate. "I love you..." she whispered against his lips.

"Aye to all" she held him tightly, tension leaving her shoulders completely "Were going to have a baby...I didn't want to feel like I was replacing Grace or her mother...I needed time to tell you and I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner...I'm truly sorry"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Jordan smirked and followed him to a secluded part of the diner. She could feel his nerves rolling off him, she was happy for him to take the lead, she didn't want to push him if he wasn't ready. She remembered how nervous se'd been before her first time. She traced her hand olong his cheekbone, "I love you two." She let her love for him flow through her.

Killian ignored all the attention they were getting, happy to get lost in the moment with his Swan, he was mildly surprised Charming wasn't coming and battering him off, although he figured Snow might have something to do with that. "I love you too Emma, my Swan." He stood back slightly, "I've got something to show you," He rolled back his sleave to reveal a tattoo.

Jefferson kissed her soundly. "I love you. I know you would never be trying to replace either, I'm just happy we're getting to expand our little family, you have nothing to be sorry for my love."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Liam swallowed harder, his hands slid to her waist as he leant back in to kiss her, letting his instincts kick in and take control. His shoulders shook slightly as he nipped at her bottom lip, a hand cupping her face now as the leather pants he was wearing hid nothing but this time he didn't shy away. "Jordie..." he managed out when he pulled away before kissing downwards to her neck.

Emma traced the lines of the tattoo in surprise and she even smiled "Someone got busy while I was away..." she teased lightly before kissing him softer than before, her heart beating wildly in her chest. "Marry me?" she asked quietly eyes searching his for an answer "I don't want to risk loosing my chance again...and I don't know if I want to continue to take things so slow anymore..." Emma admitted then "And Anne's gift reminded me...that I really want a sister-in-law"

"A baby...I'm actually...were actually..." she nuzzled into his neck "I want just our small family to know for now, lord knows my brother's are going to loose their small minds"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Jordan allowed herself to get lost in Liam, allowing him access when he nipped her lip, their tongues battling for dominance. She slid her fingers under his shirt, lightly raking her nails across his bare skin. She gasped as his mouth wandered down her neck, her head arching back to allow him more access.

"I wanted to make us, I don't know, permanent?" He leant in to her kiss, enjoying the moment. His eyes widened at her proposal and her words and slowly his face broke into a grin. "You always surprise me Swan, you do know you're doing things the wrong way round? The only thing that'd surprise me more is if you had a ring!"

"I like our little family, we're just adding a little bit more love." Jefferson blanched a bit at the mention of her brothers and groaned, leaning his forehead against Anne's. "They're going to keelhaul me aren't they? How fast am I going to have to run?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Liam groaned into her skin as her nails ran down his back, he paused his attack on her neck to slide both hands downwards...only to hitch her skirt and herself up into the wall more, her legs either side of his waist. "I'm a little..." he managed in between kisses down her neck, biting down sharply on her collarbone "...Inexperienced...one of us should know what their doing"

Emma sighed softly "At the time I wasn't aware you were getting your hand back and I..." her cheeks turned pink and she lightly punched his arm "Since when have we been traditional?" she huffed "you didn't answer the question"

"Yes they are...you knocked up their little sister as well as taking away her virginity..." Anne giggled softly, pressing her nose against his and kissing his cheek "Don't worry I'll protect you from big brother Killian"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:35 pm

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her nails dug in deeper into his back, she groaned in delight as his bit down, barely able to contain herself. "Don't worry love, I know what I'm doing, although I'm a little out of practice" her voice came out very husky, the lust she was feeling all to apparent.

He snorted at Emma's indignance. "I know, I was only messing Swan. I'm not sure, you'll have to give me time to think...." He grinned, knowing he was winding her up, but was having a bit too much fun to care.

He laughed. "Where's the nearest exit? I may be wanting to make a quick getaway shortly, although from the conversation your brother and emma are having, he's in rather a good mood at the moment. Maybe he will make it a quick death, if he's feeling generous?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Liam swallowed lightly, his hands sliding up her legs to her thighs watching her reaction carefully "Jordan...you don't half know how to drive a man half mad..." he captured her lips in another deep kissing, this time teeth and tongue clashing harshly together as he pressed his hips against hers, grinding his obvious arousal against her. "You have me wrapped around your finger and I am yours to have Jordie.."

"You are awful..." Emma sighed pressing her forehead to his "I might change my mind, might not marry you if your not quick to answer me, then where will you be huh?" she nipped at his bottom lip teasingly.

"Not yet...we won't tell him...just yet..." Anne leaned into his chest "Give the father of my child a chance to actually to live long enough to tell his daughter she's going to be a big sister soon" she bit her lip "will Grace be happy?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Jordan gasped into the kiss, wanting nothing more than to take Liam, right then and there. Her back arched as his hips ground into hers, a heat swelling in her stomach and pooling at the bottom. She felt a lust like never before.

He nuzzled nis nose against hers, "of course I'll marry you Swan, like I was actually going to say no! I'm not that stupid. As long as I don't have to pretend to be some stuffy prince and wear a crown or anything." He reached inside his shirt and lifted out his necklace, "here Swan, seen as we're not being traditional, here's my engagement "token" to you." He slipped it over her neck and kissed her.

"That, sounds like a good plan. Grace is going to be over the moon to have a baby brother or sister. She used to nag me to go buy one from the market when she was little.|"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:29 pm

"We...should...stop before..." Liam gasped sharply, lust making his thoughts hazy and any remaining blood in his brain shot straight to his erection, her breathing got heavier as he moaned out Jordan's name. "Jordie..." every fibre of his body told him the same thing: Her he wanted her so strongly it kind of frightened him, this new wild experience.

"No...you don't because your my pirate.." Emma said in a low voice and right next to his ear "I wouldn't have you any other way...not one bit...I love you Killian Jones" she blinked "Killian I already have Liam's ring I can't take your sister's charm..."

Anne saw the two interacting and smiled "And it seems were not the only wedding happening soon.." she nudged her head "I think Blondie is going to get herself hitched to my brother, ABOUT DAMN TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Jordan gasped, her emotions running wild. She couldn't think straight, all she wanted was the man in front of her. Nothing else mattered, and it felt like they never would.

"Good, because I don't want to have to get into that argument with your parents. Not much scares me Swan, but your parents pissed off with a bow and arrow and a sword, well, lets just say, I don't want to have to say no to them." He looked down at the charm and smiled, "it's protected this old pirate for long enough, now it can protect his future." He ran his thumb over Emma's cheek. He looked round at his sister and rolled his eyes. "Why thank you bar wench, for your seal of approval."

"We're not having a double wedding pirate!" Jefferson called out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tradition's <3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Christmas-
Jump to: