Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Tradition's <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:03 pm

"That we are..." Emma then sighed "And to think we met when you kidnapped Mom...who knew we'd be family now?" Mary-Margaret piped up "I forgave you for kidnapping me, but your on Babysitting duties from now on..." She warned with an eyebrow raised as Emma giggled furiously "Mom has been itching to get out and kick some butt with me and the pirates..." Emma glanced over at Anne with a wary eye, almost a knowing look "Anne looks like she's...glowing" she commented, giving Jefferson a look "You've obviously made her very very happy...and very lucky" Grace was fiddling with her necklace, admiring the charm given to her by her mother while watching Anne with interest. Without a word she slid up and before anyone could say a word of their orders, Anne placed them down with the words "I'll put it on your tab Sheriff, no driving tonight.." she leaned over and pressed a kiss to Jefferson's lips and Grace's temple.

Henry caught Killian's eye, gestured his head in his grandmother's direction then at Liam's wondering eyes...Pirate Tag Team. He hooked his arms around Jordan's then, tugging her "You think? I mean we should celebrate Bonfire night next year for the pirates! being they were probably around during that time" he teased "And you of course...since your old as magic...wait" he stopped her then "How old does that make you" Blissfully unaware as she was...Jordan was under the mistletoe hidden amongst the glittering fairy lights, Henry winked at Killian then 'In position Captain' he mouthed.

"Aye..." There was no denying how he felt for Jordan, not to his brother who was perceptive as anything. "I mean...She's probably not interested in me...she's got all the family she wants AND she's Anne's best friend" he said but he kept looking at her, his cheeks flushing a pale pink colour and his blue eyes darkening. He had it bad no doubt and everyone was teasing Killian that young Liam looked like him when he eyed up Emma, with a goofy grin spreading on his lips and eyes sparkling. In these twinkling lights to Liam...Jordie looked radiant, glowing with magic and beauty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Jefferson grinned at Snow, "Thank you ma'am and that won't be a problem. No child could possibly be worse as a baby than this one," Jefferson tilted his head at Grace, "It was all we could do just to keep up with her. You were quite the little terror as a baby Grace Madison. As to pirating, I think you'll make a wonderful pirate ma'am, if you don't mind me saying so." If truth be told, he was a bit scared of Snow. Even before he kidnapped her he knew she was quite the firebrand and afterwards, especially when the curse broke, he thought he'd have to face the full wrath of Princess Snow and felt like he was on borrowed time. Jefferson followed Emma's line of sight and watched Anne flawlessly traverse Grannies with a tray of drinks. He'd never seen this side of her before, oh he'd known she'd worked in a tavern but that was long before they'd met. "I'm the lucky one." He looked back at Emma and spoke very softly, so that only Emma could hear, "after Grace's mother, for a long time the only reason I stayed alive was for Grace. I never thought I could love anyone as much as Priscilla, but then I met Anne. We had a, rather, interesting, introduction, maybe not the best start but from what I hear that seems to be a Jones trait, not having the best starts in relationships," He smiled at Emma. "Anne quickly became just as important to me as Grace back in the Enchanted Forest, and was one of the few things to keep me sane here during the curse." At this point Anne came over with the drinks, of course she'd know what everyone was having. He was glad to see Grace was given a glass of coke. He lent into the kiss and watched with a smile at how loving Anne was with Grace.

Jordan didn't notice where Henry was manouvering her. "Anything you want Henry and bonfire night? during what? Is this some kind of this world thig? I don't think it crossed over to us, or if it did I missed it. As to how old I am, after a few millenia you tend to stop counting the years. It doesn't seem as important any more to mark the passing of the years."

Killian nodded ever so slightly at Henry, Good form lad he thought as he looked back at his besotted brother. He got up and lightly hooked Liam under the arm. "C'mon kiddo, we should probably start making the rounds, say hello to people and I for one want to see how drunk I can get Snow and David." He manouvered Liam towards Henry and Jordan, Liam seemingly floating through life. "Hey Henry, Jordan how are you? Henry, I need your help with a little something. How do you fancy getting your gandparents drunk?" He made sure that Liam was under the misteltoe opposite Jordan, winked at Henry and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "C'mon kiddo, lets leave them to it."
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 pm

"Trust me, babysitting Neal should be a breeze to what we faced lately, its good for things to be so normal" Snow giggled "A pirate? well my Emma is rather fond of them-" " "Too Fond of them" David muttered darkly before bursting into a giant grin "Congratulations Jefferson, never thought I'd see you and a fairytale ending" he took a sip from his bottle with a grin "I'm glad your happy"

"Jones, they don't see like they thing you want, but they are what you need" Emma grinned watched Killian put an arm around Henry as they talked quietly, what are they up to? "And when you say interesting introduction, I think I'd call that a Jones introduction to their True Loves" she leaned back and closed her eyes "I threatened Killian with a knife to his throat, tied him up to be eaten by ogre's and the man flirted with me the entire way up a bean stalk...Now that I call an interesting introduction" she giggled furiously, never in a million years would she thought the pirate she tied up on the bean stalk would become her boyfriend let alone soul mate...the universe was very funny that way. "How did you Anne meet? if you don't mind me being a little nosey..." Emma stopped the conversation when Anne leaned over for a kiss for each family member before turning on her heel and frowning "OI WILL! KEEP YOUR HANDS FROM BEHIND THAT BAR OR YOU'LL BE SHARING A TRAIT WITH MY BROTHER" she yelled causing many patareons to laugh with glee and cheer.

Henry grinned "Hey Killian! I was just explaining Bonfire night since I thought you guys would know about it, being a very British Tradition..." he wiggled his eyebrows "Oh hey Liam, mind watching Jordan for me while I help Killian?! thanks!" he grinned and followed after Killian "Operation Sea Shanty is a go" he wrapped an arm around Killian's waist in return as they walked off "Seriously, Bonfire night is full of fireworks and you celebrate burning someone to death, typical pirate holiday!"

"Oh of course Brother, i have yet to see David so drunk-" he blinked seeing his position and he turned a glare onto his brother "Killian-" but his brother merely wrapped an arm around the scheming lad and bounced off into the corner, talking in quiet delight. "Jordan Merry C-Christmas!" his cheek began to heat up and his heart? he could hear his pulse pounding loudly in his hearts "You look..." Mesmerising, like a star in the nights sky, stunning, incredible... "....Beautiful tonight if you don't mind me say" he took her hand, pointed up at the mistletoe he'd spotted and gently kissed her hand "Mistletoe milady...we just solved that problem" he grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 pm

"I look forward to looking after the little prince, I'm sure you'll enjoy having a baby round Gracie won't you? I'm sure if you asked Jordan nicely she'd make you a full on pirate outfit ma'am, she is rather handy when it comes to a needle and thread." He looked at David and smiled, "Neither did I to be honest mate but I am happy." He raised his beer bottle to David and took a swig. He turned to Emma as she described their first meeting and couldn't help but laugh. Only the saviour could end up threatening the man who was her soulmate. "No not at all...." he was about to answer when Anne exploded at poor Will. He cracked up and had to wipe away a tear before turning back to Emma. "Anne was trying to save Jordan and in the process stole my hat and my heart. Oh and got stabbed in the arm for her troubles."

"Sounds interesting lad, I think I spent far too many years at sea to pick up on it in the enchanted forest. Now, tell me lad, what are your grandparent's drink of choice? If you keep them distracted I'll keep them coming and if we play our cards right, we might even be getting them to sing a few sea shanties before the night's out" Killian couldn't be happier, he never thought he'd have a son and was honoured to have Henry in his life.

Jordan blushed furiously as Killian suddenly placed Liam in front of her and then left with Henry. Damn pirate. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, unsure how to act. She hadn't felt like this in such a long time. "Hey Liam, merry christmas to you too." Her voice came out rather squeeky, damn, so she cleared it. "Thank you, you look....handsome yourself." She looked up and if it was possible, blushed harder. "Unfortunately, a kiss on the hand won't do," she couldn't believe this was happening she was going to throttle Henry and Killian later, "I, um, enchanted the mistletoe earlier so that, um, you could only move on once, um...." she couldn't finish her sentence, she just wanted the world to open up and swallow her and her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Snow giggled only more and David shook his head at that "Who knew Pirates were the world's problem solvers to everything?" he sighed and himself cracked up at Anne exploding at Will Scarlet "I think she's just sobered that man up for life...sweet jesus that is terrifying" he admitted softly as Anne gave Will a glare. "You should see it when Killian messes up and she's about to kick him in the-" "Grace!" Emma hissed again, looking at her as she shrivelled quietly. "She stole your hat and got stabbed? sounds pretty much like a Jones through and through...did she threaten you then when she met you for the first time? you can't meet a Jones and not threaten or be threatened" she teased.

"We could just ask Anne as she's serving them...is that what she used to do?!" Henry asked with look of amazement and slight terror "She's terrifying no matter what lifestyle she chooses..." he muttered before turning back to the plan "I know exactly how to distract them, just babble on about something and they'll be open for the attack"

Liam blinked slowly and decided to the test the theory, he tried to step away from Jordan in every direction but found him stuck there. "So...we have to kiss on the lips or w-will the cheek do it?" he asked nervously, eyeing her lips with interest. Damn it Killian! you filthy pirate! the poor sailor looked lost beyond anything, his hands still on hers. "Or Will it have to be...a...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm

"Pirates seem to be stubborn enough to fix anything they set their minds to Dave."Jefferson grinned at the prince, "maybe that's why they're so good at problem solving for us." He was glad to have made a friend in the prince, they bonded over having lost their daughters, both thinking what they were doing was for their best chance in life. He laughed at his quiet exclamation, and quickly covered Grace's mouth with a raised eyebrow. "Language Gracie, you're not a pirate yet, try not to copy your mothers foul mouth just yet." He winked at Anne. "Indeed. It seems the Jones' like putting themselves in danger, she came pretty close to matching her brother, if it hadn't been for Jordan's magic, her and Killian would have had even more in common. She did threaten me if I recall, although she was in turn being threatened by Blackbeard. We had quite an interesting adventure, she almost left me to the mercy of said pirate, charming fellow I can assure you." He snorted into his drink.

Killian smirked at Henry's terror, "aye lad, I remember the days she was a proper bar wench. She could make grown men cower when she wasn't much older than you. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to join in our little scheme and I like your plan. C'mon, lets set the wheels in motion." He looked back to see how the two lovebirds and grinned. "Hey Henry, there isn't somekind of charm on that mistletoe is there by any chance?"

Jordan watched as Liam tried to move, her stomach tying itself in knots. She couldn't believe she was in this situation and it was her own fault. She watched as Liam's eyes flicked down to her lips and felt hers do the same. "I...um..it has to be...." the poor fairy couldn't get the words out, scared that he wouldn't want to kiss her, scared that if he did, what it would mean for them. She'd never wanted something to happen so badly but couldn't make the first move, her heart conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 pm

"They always enter your life with a bang...or in my case a crowbar" David admitted with a low chuckle "That's their style and always has been..." Emma nodded in agreement "Jones...always want you need even if you don't want them at first" she glanced at Killian and Henry, Killian who made not just her but Henry so happy.

"Yeah the mistletoe is enchanted...you can't move until you get a kiss and unless you have an enchantment warding against it your stuck there until given a kiss..." Suddenly Henry removed his arm from around Killian and pointed upwards "Mistletoe" he grinned, the lad had too much pirate in him now..

"Oh to hell with it.." Liam cupped Jordan's face is his hands, he leant down slowly...very slowly to give her a chance to stop him. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and pressed his lips to her...my god did it feel good. He didn't deepen the kiss like he wanted to, a quick peck and he pulled away slowly looking at Jordan "There.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 pm

"Everybody needs a Jones in their life, and it seems Jordan has two!" Jefferson's eyes had wandered across the crowd and had landed on Jordan just as Liam kissed her. "It's about time too!" He couldn't believe it was Jordan's own enchantment to finally get them to admit their feelings for each other.

Killian looked up and swore. "It seems I've taught you far to well lad." He looked down at the boy's smiling face and tried to grab a hold of him.

Jordan eyes fluttered shut as she swayed slightly towards Liam. She felt as though there was a hole left in her when he pulled away, she didn't want him to stop, damn propriety and who might be watching. She opened her eyes and looked into Liam's feeling desire, lust and something she couldn't quite admit to herself yet, love.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:39 pm

"And it seems Anne just found out-Oh there goes the dwarves drinks" David commented as the tray slipped from her grasp, she cussed and quickly picked it up before whistling"IF YOU DONT KISS AGAIN THEN I'LL THROTTLE YOU BOTH!" She called, seeing the absolute love and adoration in their eyes, she couldn't be angry in the slightest at them. At either of them, she wanted her best friend happy and if that was with Liam then that was fine..plus then she'd be Anne's sister via marriage. "KISS KISS KISS!" Grace chanted. Emma got up seeing Killian stuck "Need a hand?" She asked staying out of the mistletoe's range as Henry giggled darkly slid into the space let up by his mom. "He's too much off a pirate now isn't he? Regret it?"

Liam blinked seeing his sister's approval and felt his cheeks heat up even more. He cupped Jordan's face more than before and now able to move pulled her closer l. He took a deep breath "If it would be alright with you..may I kiss you again? Or two or three?" He asked softly, eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:14 pm

"Ha ha Swan, ask the man with a hook if he wants a hand. I thought you were meant to be my friend Henry, I thought we were friends. Now get over here Swan so I can see how well my little brother is getting on." He could hear the commotion going on and wanted to see the results of his and Henry's handiwork.

Jordan couldn't believe this was happening. People were actually encouraging this, instigated by Anne, the one person she was worried about more than anyone else. She stepped closer to Liam as pulled her towards him and laced her hands behind his head. She didnt say anything and just stood on her tiptoes, reaching up and placing a kiss on his lips, feeling giddy. She'd never been that foreward with anyone, but somehow, this felt right.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Emma looked over at Henry who grinned at her "He is you know, perhaps he thought you deserved a little kiss under the mistletoe too Captain" she stepped under the mistletoe her hands on Killian's jacket "So Pucker Up..." much like their first kiss, she grabbed him by his coat and pulled him onto her, crashing her lips on his. However this time...there wasn't a "one time thing" or any regret or confusion...it was a kiss that brought a giant grin to Emma's face and one that was toe curling good. She broke the kiss with a heavy amount of hesitation "There..." she mused softly "I think your free to admire your handiwork now..."

Liam deepened the kiss, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist and one cupping her face. His eyes fluttered shut and ignored the wolf whistles and cat calling as he held her to him. This Felt So Right...the most amazing feeling in the world and he didn't want it to end...even if it was to breath...

Anne leant against the bar with a grin, arms folded and an eyebrow raised "Cheeky Sods" Anne muttered as Granny leant over the bar "TREAT HER WITH RESPECT OTHERWISE I'LL PUT A CROSSBOLT THROUGH YOUR ASS!" Granny yelled at Liam, she cared very much for Jordan but wouldn't admit it right out "KEEP IT PG IN HERE! WE HAVE FAMILIES!" She added.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:18 am

He automatically wrapped his arms around Emma, he remembered well the first time this happened, back in Neverland, so much had changed since then but their desire for each other certainly hadn't. Once she pulled away he leant his forhead against hers and nuzzled her nose with his. "Thank you Swan, you're very kind to a poor old pirate." He smirked before turning round and winding his arm round her shoulders.

Jordan ran her fingers through Liam's hair, it was so soft and her back arched as he deepened the kiss. She wanted to freeze this moment in time so it could keep on going it was so good. She could hear all the catcalling but in that moment didn't care. It was finally Grannies exclamation that brought her back to the real world, she pulled out of the kiss and threw her head back and laughed. She really did love that woman.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Emma leaned into his chest and wrapped an arm around her waist, sighing softly at his hold on her. She always felt the most relaxed in Killian's arms, she always had even when they weren't together...he had that way over her, he was able to make her cry even when she was smiling and it took a very special person to do that. "Your welcome...any time" she winked before laughing at Grannie's yells "Perhaps we should save all of that for when we go home...Henry is staying at Regina's tonight" She prompted loving the flush of colour spreading across his cheeks. "I mean if your up for it..."

Liam chuckled softly at Granny, opening his eyes to gaze into Jordan's "That was..." he managed breathless, his blue eyes wide and full of pure and utter adoration "Perhaps I could...at some point treat you to dinner? or a dance? I've been...having lessons" he glanced up at his sister who winked and carried about her work, ignoring a few sly comments from patreon's ((he'd memerize their faces later...so he could punch their lights out)) "I just...I'm really really bad at this...I've never felt this strongly for someone before...ever"

Anne sighed and smacked a very drunk man down "Off mate, I'm a taken woman and I don't want your company for the night" she grumbled, her brother's had it easy tonight...just kisses and cuddles while she had to work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Killian lent his head on Emma's as she snuggled in, grinning as his little brother got the girl. Everyone deserved their own disney moment. He could feel himself flush at her words, "my my Swan, you certainly do plan ahead. I look forward to our own private after party."

Jordan couldn't take her eyes away from Liam's, they were the colour of the ocean. "You can dance? Let me guess, a certain pirate turned bar wench has helped you out?" She stroked her fingers softly over where Liam's hair finished at the top of his neck. "I'm not good at this either, I have a lot of baggage, and there's things that you don't know but I wan't to give this, us, a shot. I really like you Liam, and I never thought I could feel this way again."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Emma didn't reply she just smiled and glanced down at the floor, content and happy to be in her pirate's arms. She pulled him close as possible, relaxing to the sound of his heart beating under his chest, a soothing sound. She remembered the time he hadn't one...a heart or a heartbeat and how that made her feel so awful..his heartbeat was one of the most soothing sounds to her, when it pulsed hard under her palms when they were together...when it relaxed when lying on his chest and dozing off the sleep. She felt her own heart lacking something when Killian lacked him and she swore to never let another villain take it ever again. "I'm not sure you could handle it Killian"

"Aye...my sister happens to have quiet fancy footwork, she taught me a thing or two...I'm sorry if I step on your feet" he admits softly, his thumb brushing the soft colour of her cheeks as he lost himself in her eyes "I know that...but I'll be there for when your ready to tell me your history, I won't push you to know I'll stand patiently and wait for your orders" he grinned softly then "I want to give us a shot too, so I say lets..." he kissed her nose as an answer.

"Alright enough of the soppiness...I say..." she tapped the jukebox and it sprang to life "We get this place going...Anne Jones style" lively tavern music sprung forth from the box, patreon's turning their heads and some even cheered while Anne sat her tray back down. She undid her hair which became long strands down her back and face while tapping her foot to the beat "Anyone care for a dance?" much to everyone's surprise it was Henry who got up, everyone else got to dance at balls and have fun so why not him this time? "Ahh Lad...dare to tangle feet with me?" Anne raised a brow and took his arm "I'll go easy on you" Henry laughed at that, watching Anne effortlessly move to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Killian wouldn't swap this moment for anything, he had his family all together again and were all happy. He snorted at Emma's challenge and purred, "challenge accepted Swan," his Irish accent thick. He watched his sister deftly manage the drunken advances, making sure to remember their faces for later, so he could have a word.

What had she done to deserve such a kind, loving man? "I'm sure with Anne as your teacher you'll be a more than profficiant dancer, she's quite the taskmaster. I remember her teaching me a jig some years ago. I will tell you everything I promise." She could feel the walls round her heart begin to crumble and felt she could breath easier than she had in a long time. As soon as she heard the music start she shared a look with Liam and grinned, "time to see what you've got twinkle toes!"

"Alright, Jones dance off!!!" Killian hollered, "C'mon Liam, Anne, let's show this lot how it's done properly! Keep up if you can kiddo!" He let go of Emma and ruffled Henry's hair before hauling Liam onto the dancefloor. "Sorry Jordan, got to steal this one for a bit." He smirked before turning back to his siblings.

Jordan laughed at the Jones siblings and thought her grandson was doing admirably keeping up with them. She suddenly had a wicked thought, if they were going to behave like they were back in the enchanted forest, they needed to be in the proper attire. She waved her hand at Anne, changing her clothes to the dress she'd seen hidden in the wardrobe of the captain's quarters of the pegasus that she knew was from Anne's bar days. She then moved on to Killian, turning him full on Captain Hook again, swishy jacket and all and finally Liam, a black shirt like Killian's, deep red waistcoat, tight leather trousers and matching coat to Killian's. "Much better." She looked across at Emma and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Emma laughed at the sight, there he was, her Pirate "I have to admit I missed the old leather get up, gave you rough charm and very piratey" Emma wolf whistled even and winked before casting a spell over the diner, the tables disappeared completely into thin air leaving a large space free for everyone to dance in. "Much better, Strut your stuff Captain!"

Liam grinned "When you say it like that, you make me feel like I could dance to anything-HEY!" Liam felt his brother haul him onto the dance floor with quite a lot of force, laughter bubbled up from his chest as he stumbled next to his sister "Oh Killian, your going to regret doing that" Liam felt his clothes change and he blinked, looking down at himself "This is what you wore?!" he demanded looking at the deep red waistcoat and tight leather trousers "Well if that is what the lady wants.." he winked at Jordan before saying "Promise to cheer for me?" he did look very handsome in his brother's pirate attire and he looked so young and carefree when he laughed like that, it caused many young ladies hearts to flutter...but they knew better to make any advances upon the Jones Brothers...

Anne looked down and felt her cheeks grow hot, Oh Its On she thought as the corset wrapped around her waist pushed her breasts up slightly giving quite a few drunk fools an eye-full, she gripped her skirts and hitched them with a few men hollering "Oh the shame! the girls bared her ankles for all to see!" with glee while others whistled. She bowed lowly at her brothers before tapping her foot the beat, starting this competition off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Killian did a turn whilst looking down at the clothing that Jordan had provided and laughed. He then faced Emma with a smirk and a wink, and did a low bow, "As you wish, princess." He then turned back to his brother, "Oh yes, dear brother, what did you think pirates wore? Certainly not that monstrocity of a naval uniform."

Jordan's cheeks were glowing a brilliant shade of red, yes, she'd put Liam in that outfit, but hadn't realised he'd look so damn sexy in it. She could see why Emma had fallen for her pirate, the Jones brothers certainly pulled of tight leather very well. She leant back then to enjoy the show, for it was certainly going to be entertaining and started clapping along to the music. She wolf whistled when Liam winked at her, "win this for me, good sir."

Killian let himself go, remembering his youth when he often danced in the local taverns when they were on shore leave. He remembered the steps as if it were yesterday starting off slow and slowly getting quicker, along with the music.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 pm

"You must admit...they do look rather handsome in leather" Emma teased with a wink before watching the three Jones siblings interact with each other, despite the loss of one brother and him not being here...the family felt complete in a way. She watched Killian let go of everything, relax into his surroundings let the adventures of his youth take over over his mind, he looked so very handsome it made Emma's cheek heat up with colour while heat pooled also low in her belly. Damn she thought watching him wink in her direction and felt her cheeks heat even further up, he was teasing her knowing he looked rather gorgeous like this.

Liam bowed lowly "Anything to have my lady's favour" he then turned to his brother, smirking "One day brother, that cockiness is going to be your downfall and I will be there to say I told you so" he then repeated the steps he had learnt from Anne, trying to keep up with the fast paced beat "You call this a challenge? this is nothing" Liam playfully bumped Killian out the way, much to the laughter and cheers of the crowd. "Come on Killian, show us what your really made of-"

"Excuse me, but don't forget that I'm in this competition as well..." Anne stepped up, skirts balled into her first as she did a spin then began to move "And you forgot something..." she easily kept up with the growing pace, the grin growing wider "I was the one who taught you both how to dance" Anne pushed her hair back then began to really kick into high gear, her feet tapping effortlessly against the floor as poor Henry bowed out sweating heavily and gasping for air, watching his Anne move with such grace was one hell of a sight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Killian full on grinned at Emma's blush and was glad he was the only one who could cause this reaction. He mocked glared at Liam, did an over dramatic stumble when Liam bumped him out the way and held his hand to his heart in mock pain. "You wound me brother. I'll have you know I could beat you with my eyes closed." He watched as Anne stepped up and if it was possible, grinned even more. He hadn't felt this care free in a long time, and the fact that he was in the middle of Grannies with his siblings, dancing, made him feel as though the years hadn't happened. This is how it should have been all along. He kept up with Anne effortlessly, matching her step for step, not wanting to be out done.

Jordan made herself comfortable next to Emma, grinning as they watched their Jones. "They are. Why do you think I did it?" She winked at Liam as he bowed, she couldn't believe how lucky she was. As Henry bowed out she lifted her arm and wrapped it around his shoulder when he got close enough and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "Good going kiddo, not many could keep up with Anne for that long, she's a force of nature that woman. I long gave up trying to out dance her, I'm getting too old to try." She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Emma was getting into the music and smirked. She would have to try and get her up dancing at some point, and a costume change was definitely in order for the princess before the night was over. She looked at Killian, wondering when the best time to give him his present was, as it was rather personal.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Emma snorted, covering her mouth as she giggled at her boyfriend's over reaction "Is the Jones family universally dramatic or is it just me?" she teased nudging Jordan "Perhaps you should...go have a dance with your...pirate" Emma waved her hand over Jordan, her clothing changing from what she had put on to something much fancier...a long black dress with a slit up the slide to reveal one of her legs, her hair tied up in a bun. Oh yes... Something very distracting for the poor Jones lad who would flush instantly at the sight.

Liam rolled his eyes "Overly Dramatic, AND cocky? I sense Captain Hook is showing..." Liam spun on his heels, winking back at Jordan while feeling his heart pounding faster and faster with each step he took, spending some quality time with his siblings which he had never once had in his youth, with past sins forgiven he was looking forward to the future..spending time with his brother and sister, learning of their adventures...and perhaps. He glanced over at Jordan and his body froze with cheeks turning several shades of red...his eyes widened at the sight of her in such a gown and he couldn't stop staring. He pushed his hair back before coming over and taking her hand "You look...stunning Milady"

Anne grinned "Guess its just us now..." she took Killian's hook and spun it in a circle "And you still have one more gift to have, this one I insisted upon" she slid her foot behind him before kicking upwards, tapping him sharply in the rear with a mock look of innocence. "And trust me...your Swan will enjoy the gift too" she teased lightly, her hair spilling wildly from its bun as the music only increased its pace.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:29 pm

"Trust me, Anne is one of the most dramatic people I know. I think it's a Jones family thing. They don't do things by halves. One turned to piracy after losing his brother, one went to piracy because her brother was a prat and she wanted to prove herself and the other, wanted vengeance on the man who killed his father, who just so happened to be his brother. I don't think they're capable of normal. We wouldn't have them any other way though." She looked down as she felt magic swirl around her and practically gawped at the thing Emma had decided to put her in. Right. That's it. She waved her hand over Emma to reveal a certain long red dress she'd seen in a certain book owned by a certain grandson. She then waved her hand at Henry, thinking it was only right that the boy join in the family fancy dress and he was suddenly wearing an outfit she'd seen David wearing in the storybook. She then pouffed David and Snow into some rather fetching pirate garb, thinking it only fair they were a part of this too. David in leather trousers, a black shirt and a dark blue waistcoat, Snow in a matching dark blue corset, with a black off the shoulders blouse underneath, well fitted black leather trousers and black leather knee high stilletto boots, her hair swept up at the front to make a kind of quiff.She flushed as Liam approached and complemented her. In her fun, for a moment she'd forgotten what she was wearing. She looked down, feeling shy. "Th..thank you."

Killian winked at Liam, "Course I am mate. You haven't seen anything yet!" Easily keeping up with his siblings. He was shocked to see his brother freeze and look rather stunned so took a quick look behind him and almost stopped as well before catching himself. Jordan was wearing a rather flattering dress that he was sure cane courtesy of Emma. He grinned as Liam left the floor, bewitched by his lady. Thank you he mouthed at Emma before getting back to the battle at hand and was quickly stunned by the sharp kick to the arse he received from his sister. "Another gift sister? What ever do you mean? Your distracting technique won't work by the way, I'm much too good."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:43 pm

"Dramatic, Stubborn, Loyal and above all...Pirates" Emma tilted her head as Liam approached "We wouldn't have it any other way...your right" she felt magic surround her, heavy material and a corset crush her innards yet when she noticed the colour she felt her face break into an ear splitting grin "This takes me back...I shall leave you to your young gentlemen" she approached her father glad in leather who grumbled while her mother giggled and blush. Henry looked so grown up in his own outfit which made Emma's heart clench, he was so grown up now...she shook her head before bowing to her father "Shall we?" David swallowed looking at his baby daughter all grown up in a pretty ball gown...she was giving him a dance...at a ball which is what he'd always wanted.

Liam bowed lowly as possible before taking her hand in his own, he brought it to his lips and pressed them to her knuckle "Your stunning milady, a vision to this poor sailors eyes" he straightened, a gushy soft smile spreading across is face "perhaps this sweaty leather clad lad may ask such a beautiful woman to dance with him? despite his lack of dancing skills?" he asked, his grin only growing wider while his cheeks heated further. God spare him, she had him wrapped around her finger, he'd do anything to have her smile at him, have her look at him with such love and happiness.

Anne laughed at him "Oh were waiting for the right moment..." she spun on her heels and did a high kick, all of her hair falling from its bun into long waves of dazzling red while running down her back, she spun again with her eyes glittering like jewels in a cave, she looked so young and care free like this that at times it hurt Killian to see it...to see the young care free tavern wench that was his sister, who dreamed too big and had yet to be hurt by his own hand. "Please brother, I was the one who taught you to even dance.."

Grace tugged her father up from his seat then "Come on you, COME ON!" she tugged him up and spun with him "You need practice for the wedding Papa, you don't want to step on Anne's toe's now do you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:17 am

Jordan snorted. What was it about these pirates? She grinned as Emma admired her dress and bowed her head slightly as she left to go to her parents. She then turned to face Liam and curtseyed in retern to his bow. She flushed slightly at his compliment. She smiled warmly, "You may ask for a dance kind sir, but I have to disagree, you dance skills are wonderful." Her heart felt lighter than it had in a long time. Looking at him now, smiling, happy, she knew how she felt for him. She'd always known, she just didn't know how to admit she felt love. Not with the possibility Rumple might still use her love as leverage. But love him she did and there was no place she'd rather be than in his arms.

Killian was intrigued. "We?" He shook his head at her antics, happy to see she still had this side of her, but sad she'd hade to hide to for so many years. "That's very true lass, you did. But I like to think I've improved since then." He nodded towards Anne's hand, "The nutter finally asked you then?" He grinned, happy to see Anne finally getting some happiness in her life.

Jefferson let Grace haul him from his seat. "I'm not that bad kiddo, maybe just a little rusty. It's been a while since such a fine young woman as yourself has asked me to dance." He winked and spun his daughter round. He was happy. Here he was, surrounded by family, finally getting to dance with his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 am

David pulled Emma into a dance and they gracefully began spinning round the room despite the fast beat being set, they laughed and Emma apologised for stepping on his toes every now and again which he replied "Nonsense, your a natural...just a shame I didn't get your first dance" he felt a sharp pain of jealous rush through him that Killian had beaten him to it but he shook his head and continued to dance ever so gracefully with his little girl.

Liam grinned and gently took her hand before putting a hand on her waist, holding her close enough that he could feel her heart pounding against her chest, he swallowed slightly with nerves running all over his body. He re-called Anne's lessons in his mind and took a step, then another, then another...each one less shaky as the last. He gave a smile and took a risk by spinning Jordan- so far so good. She made him feel so strangely, so light and warm, he couldn't stop smiling despite the fact his cheeks hurt so badly from doing so. He was completely and utterly in love and he wasn't afraid to admit it, yet he didn't want to say it in case it was too soon for Jordan...too much for her, he'd stay by her side and wait until she was ready. "My sister's lessons have paid off...I'm not even stepping on your toes" he gracefully spun her, eyes a shade lighter under the twinkling fairy lights and his hair flopping partly to hide his red cheeks "Otherwise that would of been a disaster"

Anne spun on her heel and smiled wider, looking down at her hand and her ring before responding "Yeah he did, this morning actually..." she brushed her finger across the pearls briefly as she moved "I feel complete...like something was missing in my life" Anne resisted the urge to lay a hand on her stomach not yet"which reminds me...he was terrified of asking you...did you threaten him? if you did i'll give you a black eye instead of a real christmas present" she warned pushing her hair from her face "And my my, someone's brought out the classic" she nudged her head at Emma "Red does suit her quite prettily"

Grace giggled and spun under his arm, her grin wide and her cheeks aching from smiling so hard "Papa are you happy?" she asked then looking up at him, gauging his reaction "because before you rarely smiled so hard...like something was missing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tradition's <3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Christmas-
Jump to: