Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Tradition's <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Christmas Tradition's <3  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:53 am

Anne never faired well in the cold, being out at sea and against the elements she could handle with a flick of her wrist and a smile. But actually winter? freezing, snowy winter? not a chance in hell. It was Christmas Morning as the red haired pirate groaned while burrowing deeper into her blankets, nuzzling more into her boyfriend's chest desperately clinging to warmth where she could find it, she shivered even more and her nails slightly dug into Jefferson's warm skin without realising it. "Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph its freezing" she mused quietly in complaint, eyes narrowed at the window next to their bed and to the thick layer of snow piled on the ledge, roof and forest floor "Hatter...its too cold..." she complained, much like a child rather than a 300 year old pirate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:05 am

Jefferson repressed his laughter at his girlfriend's behaviour, he wasn't sure she'd appreciate him laughing at her. He wrapped his arms around her, snuggling her towards him so she could get some of his body warmth. He knew she'd appreciate one of the christmas presents he'd got her as it would keep her warm and he also knew when she had it on he'd have to get a photo, as it would be wonderful blackmail material and would be too funny an opertunity to miss. Jefferson was surprised Grace hadn't already come flying through and jumped on the bed, demanding they open their Christmas presents, but he didn't really mind, it meant more time alone with Anne, even if she was acting like a petulant five year old because of the weather.
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 am

Anne looked up at him, shivering the minute the cold air hit her but eyes narrowed, she could feel his chest vibrating slightly underneath her....he was laughing at her complaints! "Your...Laughing At Me..." She muttered darkly and if she wasn't completely nude and in his arms, his girlfriend would look quite frightening but since she was his girlfriend and completely naked it was rather...cute "I'm freezing my arse off and your laughing at me!" she hissed, her hands fumbling around the bed and duvet until she found what she was looking for. "How dare you laugh at the Captain...for that you will pay a dear price Hatter..." she then sat up, both hands wrapped tightly around the pillow that was abandoned most nights and it was brought down on his face with force.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:47 am

He looked down at Anne's face and saw she was pulling her "grumpy Captain face" which didn't look at all threatening. He watched her carefully as she started to move and was momentarily shocked by the force of a pillow connecting with his face. "Right, that's it woman! This means war!" He grabbed the other pillow and swung it at her and felt some satisfaction as it connected squarely with her face. He laughed freely now, he hadn't had this much fun in ages.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 am

"Captain Bonny never backs down from a challenge mate!" she hissed furiously, swinging it in his face and chest with as much as force as possible. "You dare challenge me to a duel!" she added, grinning with utterly glee and her heart pounding in her chest "You shall never defeat me!" she smacked him again, unaware that a seam had split and feather's were starting to float out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:23 am

Jefferson swung back at his girlfriend with just as much gusto and laughed at her exclamations. He decided if he was going to win this fight he was going to have to play dirty and started tickling her sides.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:32 am

"NO PLEASE AHH!" Anne dropped her pillow and squealed, wriggling away from his as much as possible "THIS IS CHEATING! YOU ROTTEN...FILTHY..." you couldn't speak as tears were leaking out of her eyes and her cheeks were turning red from laughing "GRACIE HELP ME! HE'S CHEATING!" Anne pleaded as Gracie in her a pair of pjs, tousled blonde hair hanging loose and a grin gracing her face appeared in the doorway. "Papa that's cheating!" Gracie yelled grabbing Anne's abandoned pillow and swinging it down onto his head, it ripped open as feather exploded from within, showering the three of them. "I'll save you Captain!" Grace grinned and climbed onto his back, tickling her father along his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:31 pm

"Hey, that's not fair! You're ganging up on me!" He deftly flipped Grace from his back onto the bed and started tickling both of them. He loved his little family so much. He could see all the feathers scattering slowly everywhere. He'd have to ask Jordan if she'd magic them back into the pillows later when she came round. That was going to be a fun one to explain away.

He eventually stopped his tickle attack and shoogled Grace up and laid in between his two girls, putting an arm under each of there heads. "Hey Gracie, merry christmas kiddo. What do you want to do first, breakfast or presents?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Grace took several deep breaths of air to recover from her father's tickling as Anne pulled her into her arms "Well..." She looked up at Anne who grinned back "Presents obviously Papa; its Christmas!" She rolled her eyes at suggesting anything else"Aye, I too would like to plunder the treasures under the tree!" Anne agreed eagerly, adding as much of a pirate stereotype for Gracie's sake which only made her laugh "AYE PAPA! TREASURES IT IS!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Jefferson laughed at the excitement of his girls. He wondered if this would be Anne's first proper christmas. "Okay mateys, treasures it is," he decided to join in the pirate talk, because as the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them. "Why don't you go get settled by the tree Gracie and we'll be through in a second. He watched as Grace sprinted through to the living room and laughed. He got up and walked to his chest of drawers. "First thing's first, Christmas pj's" he opened the top drawer and pulled out a package and deftly threw it to where Anne was on the bed and pulled out his own christmas pj's which consisted of dark blue flannel trousers covered in Christmas trees and a white t-shirt with ho ho ho written on it with little Santa hats all over it. He pulled them on and turned round to face Anne.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Anne looked at the package in sheer delight before promptly tearing it apart like an excited child experiencing its first Christmas. She wouldn't dare admit it to him but this was her first Christmas, her first proper Christmas anyway. When growing up she was an outcast, a worker and was never given presents unless she counted the small trinkets she had from Liam and Killian, but this...was her first real Christmas with a family. "A...a..onsie?" She said pulling the red onsie covered in mistletoe and reindeers "I love it...and you my love look quite handsome" she giggles
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Making it downstairs, clad in a Christmas pj's, a onsie and a oversized large Christmas jumper for Gracie, hand knitted by Jordan herself to keep the lassie warm in the thick layers of snow and icy winds. The tree decorated with the love of the small family glittered with its many ornaments, blue fairy lights and tinsle, Anne had never really had a Christmas Tree to decorate herself per say so touching the branches and adding her items from her ship made it feel like home. She softly touched the Ship ornament that her Brother had lovingly given her to put on her tree, he had one of the Jolly Rodger and she had her Pegasus. Gracie didn't hesitate as she scrambled onto her knees and began to tear apart presents with a few squeals of delight and kisses.

"From Anne?" Grace looked up in awe at the pirate, she knew Anne was still new to Christmas and giving presents, in Gracie's mind...Anne didn't have to get her anything...she had given her a new mother who loved her like her own and her father's happiness. However she happily took the lid from the gift off and stared in awe. She pulled it upwards by her fingers and let it dangle there, the light reflecting off the small ornate charm, decorated in celtic swirls and waves. Encased inside was a sea pearl and what seemed the tiniest of bells so when it moved there was a gentle ring which soothed to soul. "When my brother, Uncle Killian first left on his very first naval voyage..." Anne slid down next to her and held the encased charm "...He promised me a safe return home and promised me that no matter what happened he would come back to me" Anne grinned "He came home a week later with a package for me, it was one of these...a sea pearl to protect you from drowning he said and the bell so I will always find you and you will always have hope of my safe return..." Anne cupped Grace's face very slowly and stroked her cheek "This is my promise to you m'iníon that I shall no matter how far i sail, no matter how long I shall...I'll always come home"

"Mama.." Gracie spoke for the first time, tears filling her eyes before wrapping her arms around Anne shoulder's "Thank you...I love you Mama.." Anne was slightly stunned as she managed to wrap her arms around Grace, still in shock that Grace had called her mother...her heart overfilled with joy. "And I love you m'iníon.." Gracie wiped her eyes and put it around her neck "Papa what do you think?!" she demanded as Anne took a moment wipe her eyes and calm her beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 11:46 am

Jefferson thought they all looked fetching in their christmas getup and loved the jumper Jordan had made Grace. He was glad he could finally have a proper christmas in this big draughty house of his. It felt warm and inviting like it had never been during the 28 years of the curse. He watched in amusement as Grace tore through her presents. There was one present that wasn't under the tree that he was keeping safe in the pocket of his pyjama bottoms. He was fiddling with the box nervously.

Anne's present for Grace was beautiful and the story behind it made Jefferson smile, here was Anne, doing the same for Grace as Killian had done for her, being a wonderful parent. She had nothing to worry about and neither did he. The fact that Grace called her mama made Jefferson's heart swell. This was it, the time had come. He knelt down next to his girls and gently took the charm in his hands. "It's beautiful Gracie, here let me put it on for you." He leant forward and put he chain round his little girls neck. Then he turned to Anne. He took her hand in his and looked into her face.

"Anne. I know this is your first proper christmas and I'm honoured that you spent it with us and well, I want you to spend it with us for many years to come. I love you so much. You've made Gracie and I so happy and I want to always make you happy too." He reached into his pocket and took out a little black box which he opened up slowly. Inside was a gold ring with a small band of mother of pearl circling the centre and on top sat a fresh water pearl. "Anne Bonny Jones, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Anne watched the interaction between Grace and Jefferson, it made her own heart swell but also ache...Grace had called her Mama and that should be enough for her! but she wanted her babe, her own son or daughter that she carried within her own stomach, one that was hers and Jefferson. "Greedy Pirate...be happy you have Grace!" She thought to herself shaking her head. She blinked slightly when Jefferson took her hand and looked her dead in the face, she felt the urge to flush pink as he spoke such kind words. "Jefferson love you already m-oh my gods..." her cheeks indeed did flush then, the brightest pinkest colour they could go as Grace watched with mouth open and eyes wide, she looked between her parents with a lot of interest.

"I..." she felt tears start leaking from her eyes, pearls...he'd gotten her pearls to protect her from drowning the silly git, she wiped her eyes harder. "Yes of course i will you stupid big git" she sobbed happily, hiding her face then and presenting her hand. "Mama...don't cry..." Grace wrapped her arms around Anne's chest, looking concerned "I'm happy m'iníon there are happy tears....very happy tears..." she assured pulling Jefferson closer "You have given me everything...Everything I always wished for on Christmas...thank you..." she pressed sloppy kisses all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Jefferson slid the ring on her finger and was glad he decided to get Jordan to enchant it to automatically ajust to the wearer. He laughed, he was the luckiest man alive. He pulled Anne and Grace to him and kissed them both, he could feel his heart swell with joy. He wiped away the tears from Anne's face and placed kisses where they had been.

Jordan pouffed in, expecting a chorus of hellos and instead came face to face with a bundle of arms and weepy pirate. No one noticed her at all and it was then she saw a sparkle coming from Anne's hand. A grin spread across her face, "You finally decided to pop the question then Jeffy!"

Jefferson jumped a mile at the sudden exclamation in his living room. He hadn't heard Jordan come in and yet there she was, standing over them grinning like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:54 pm

"JORDIE YOU SNEAKY LITTLE FAIRY!" Anne squealed in horror and shock, a hand over her heart "Are you trying to kill me before I'm wed?! before I'm married?!" She got up then at Gracie giggled and snuggled into her father, grinning wider than before, tears in her own eyes. Anne wrapped her arms around Jordan "Jordie..I'm actually...this is actually happening...I'm to be a married woman...how much do I owe you on that bet I made centuries ago?- wait did you ask my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Jordan doubled over in hysterics, "I didn't realise I had such an affect on people," She managed to wheeze out between fits of laughter. Once she straigtened up she put a hand on her side feeling a stitch appearing from laughing so much and wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes with her free hand. "I'm sorry Annie, I didn't think I'd give you all a heart attack, you were expecting me after all. She returned Anne's hug, "congratulations you two by the way, I thought it'd never happen." She whispered to Anne then, "Of course this is happening Annie, he'd have me, Grace,Killian and Emma waiting to string him up if he didn't," she then raised her voice again, "I think you owe me at least a few rounds of rum down the Rabbit Hole." She winked at Grace who'd made herself comfortable with her father.

Jefferson wrapped an arm around Grace as she got closer and laughed at Anne's question. "Of course I asked you're brother, I'm not daft lass! He would have my guts for rigging if I hadn't!"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:16 pm

"No wonder he seemed sulky lately...Big Fool" Anne rolled her eyes, now realising her brother's foul mood lately was do to the fact he's little sister was all grown up and getting herself married, having her family name changed and all. "I think we should have a few rounds at Grannies tonight, I plan on throwing quite the party at the old diner and it took her some convincing but I agreed to man the tables...like in my old tavern days" That would be a sight to see, only one person had ever seen Tavern Wench Anne and that once again was her Brother Killian. "You have quite the sight to see Hatter, you think I'm commanding now...wait till I have a tray of ale and rum to push through a crowd!"

Gracie nuzzled her father softly "And I would of beat up Killian if he did- WAIT DOES THAT MAKE KILLIAN MY UNCLE! I HAVE CAPTAIN HOOK FOR AN UNCLE AND THE SAVIOUR FOR AN AUNT!" Grace asked looking at him straight in the eye, "That Is Cool and I thought Henry had all the cool family members!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Jefferson smiled,"I did think our frendship had gone out the window when I asked, he looked ready to throttle me all over again. I look forward to seeing you in full on barmaid this evening, it'll be interesting, that's for sure. I'll make sure not to get in your way,you can be terrifying when you want to." He watched as Grace snuggled in and laughed at her sudden outburst. "You're finally a part of a nuts family now Gracie. Who'd have thought it eh? I've got Captain Hook as a brother in law, that's going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:12 am

"Oh Just You Wait..." Anne had whispered with a seductive wink and a large grin. They spent the rest of Christmas Morning eating breakfast and exchanging gifts between the three of them, snuggling next to the fire while watching Christmas Movie's ((Anne swore she cracked a rib during the Grinch)) until they were happy and sated. Christmas Dinner was small private affair for just the three of them, a small celebration of her and Jefferson's engagement as Jordan prepared the most spectacular roast turkey that had everyone's mouth's watering furiously and stomachs growling so loudly they shook the table. Anne never felt more happy nor more relaxed in more her life...she had a family...for the first time in a long time.

By the time Emma, Killian and the Charming's with Henry in toe arrived at Grannies it was quite the sight to behold, christmas decorations lined everywhere and glittered in the ceiling lights. In the corner was a large christmas tree almost falling over with all the ornaments and baubles Granny had put on them, hues of reds and greens from the fairy lights twinkled merrily between every space on the tree's branches and above was a large star that scraped the ceiling. The walls weren't bare either, lined with long piece's of tinsel, in ranges of silver and gold while mistletoe in little corners hung sneakily for the couples to kiss under.

"Granny certainly went all out..." David had whistled, an arm wrapped around Mary-Margaret before scanning the crowd "Where are th-" he was cut off by a squeal of "AUNTIE EMMA! UNCLE KILLIAN!" the crowd was plowed apart by the force of Grace rushing over to greet them, blonde hair in loving curls and eyes wild Emma was surprised she was bowled over by the sheer force of Grace hugging her, she then did the same to Killian "Hey Kiddo, Merry Christmas" she blinked Auntie Emma? that was a new development but she had a slight idea where the development came from, she ruffled Grace's hair "Where's everyone else kiddo?" Grace grabbed Emma's hand and Killian's hook leading them in toe.

"Grandma!" Henry came over, despite being taller than nearly everyone in the entire building and a full blown teenager now he hadn't lost his child like love for Christmas, wrapped in the scarf he had found under his tree this morning from you know who as he wrapped Jordan into a loving embrace. Henry had taken to Jordan like a fish in water, despite the distant and strained relationship she had with Rumple this didn't effect her relationship with Henry "Merry Christmas! thank you for the scarf! I was in need of a new one, how did you know?" he asked, although he suspected magic was the answer as he gave her a knowing look.

Young Liam embraced Killian, all hostility within the Jones Family was gone as he grinned and said "Merry Christmas" while handing a bottle of rum claiming to be from "Captain Nemo's private collection" which made Liam grin even wider than before sitting down across from his brother "You haven't seen our sister have you? she disappeared once we arrived, i mean she said she was helping Granny out tonight..." he run a hand through his hair while looking through the crowd of dwarves and other fairytale characters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Jordan enjoyed cooking for her family and just wished she could have made up with her son, but she wouldn't let that dwell in her thoughts today. Maybe one Christmas she could spend it with all her family. Once they'd finished dinner Jordan waved her hand once to clean the plates and again to put them all away. She looked at the clock and noticed the time, "Hey guys, we'd better get going to Grannies if we want to get there on time." She looked round to make sure everyone was ready and then pouffed them all to the diner. When they appeared she looked around in awe, it was beautiful. Before long they were all given jobs to do round the diner by Granny and Jordan only managed a quick wave to Liam as he came in.

Killian was gobsmacked by the amount of effort that had gone into this party. He was in no doubt that it was in least in part because Granny was trying to make Jordan feel at home. Granny had really taken to Jordan and had practically adopted her as her own, although she'd never admit to having a heart, she was in fact a big softie when it came to those she cared about and she had a soft spot the size of the enchanted forest for the black fairy. He was glad Jordan had settled in so well. The flying blond bundle squealing towards them brought him out of his reverie. Uncle Killian? That was interesting. He got the feeling that Jefferson may have finally asked Anne for her hand if Grace's excitement was anything to go by. He remembered the day Jefferson came and asked for his permission for Anne's hand in marriage. He smiled at the memory of Jefferson's nervousness and hugged Grace back. She was a good kid and he liked her a lot. "Hey Gracie, Merry Christmas. Thanks for that interesting interpretation of me." Grace had brought him a soft toy of the Disney version of Captain Hook which was horrifying. He couldn't believe that's what this world really thought he looked like. Henry, Emma, Snow and Charming had thought it was hilarious. He wasn't sure he liked the gleam in Henry's eyes as he talked about something called a "fancy dress party". He followed her as she led him by the hook. A move that warmed his heart, it meant she was accepting of that side of him, the only other person to do this was Emma.

Jordan smiled and wrapped her arms around Henry's waist. He was such a good kid and she loved having such a good relationship with him, it eased the pain she'd been carrying in her heart for a long time. She pulled away and flattened the scarf back down, "it's looks good on you Henry, a little bird told me you might require something a little less worn." She smiled at her great grandson, she still couldn't quite believe she had a family again.

Killian hugged Liam back, happy to finally be able to do this. He accepted the bottle of rum with a smirk. He handed back a small wrapped package. "It's not much but it was our fathers. It's one of the few things I had to remember him by. I want you to have it, it's never once given me a bum steer." It was a gold compass on a pocket watch chain, he had kept it close with him through all his travels, but it was about time he passed it on. "No I haven't......" he looked up and his jaw dropped at the sight that was before him.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:10 pm

"Look Look Uncle Killy!" Grace said at his side, tugging at his hook along with his sleeve eagerly "We match!" She said holding the charm up in her palm while the bell rang in her palm "Mama got me a charm! We match" Emma smiled and ruffled her hair "Kiddo I think that makes you a pirate and means your very lucky, not all of us get a Pirate for Christmas" Emma winked at her as Grace burst into fits of furious giggles "Did you get my present?!" "Yes I did thank you" The Swan Princess toy, to go with Killian's Disney's Captain Hook, on the note was "Captain Hook can't be without his Princess" and Emma swore she never laughed harder than before at such a gift, something sweet and kind and utterly ridiculous. She briefly brushed her wrist where Anne's gift lay, a bracelet made from simple silver, nothing more than history with it "This was my Mother's, its the only thing I ever had of her...but since your a Jones...you need to wear something of a Jones" Anne had written.

Henry grinned and mumbled "Moms..." He looked up and around at the decorations "Granny went all out, she really did! Hey can we have fireworks after with your magic..." He looked over her shoulder "Liam is looking at you again..." Henry tilted his head "I think he likes you..."

Liam held the compass in his hands and smiled "Thank you Killian...I know your relationship with father was strained...but he would be proud of you, of us...of the three of us" he squeezed Killian's shoulder before his eyes wondered over to Jordan. Like always his breath hitched slightly whenever he looked at the Black Fairy, the talented lass she was and no less beautiful. He'd lay his eyes on her and she was the first lass to take his heart and hold it tightly in her palm, she could literally crush it and he'd said it was an honour. He Had It Bad, to the point he'd asked for dance lessons off his brother who to his surprise sent him to his sister...

Who knew that the famous Jones Brothers were such good dancers thanks to their younger sister.

"Yes what?" His eyes followed Killian's and an eyebrow raised. There stood Anne, her red hair pulled up into a tight bun away from her face, a white shirt tied at the waist and sleeves rolled up with a pair of dark jeans with black boots. On her hand balanced perfectly was a tray of various drinks and her voice loud and clear as she reprehended Leroy loudly "You can't be trusted to scratch your arse yet have another-! Don't Even Think About It" on her left hand was her engagement ring, gleaming in the low light.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Killy. He was so getting Anne back for that. He knelt down so he could see the the charm better and fished his own out from underneath his shirt. "It's beautiful. You're a very lucky girl Grace, it seems my sister has given you more than just a charm for christmas. Welcome to the family love." He wrapped his arms around the young girl in front of him. He got up and smiled at Emma, "Where would I be without my Princess?" His eye's flicked to the bracelet on Emma's wrist, amazed that Anne would give up the one thing of their mothers, but understood why, and his heart warmed that she felt so close to Emma.

Jordan smiled at Henry'd deduction, it was in fact Emma who had told her that Henry's scarf was not much more than threads only held together by sheer bloody mindedness on Henry's part. She looked round at the decorations and admired them, "She did. I don't think I've ever seen a christmas quite like it." She'd certainly never saw anything like it in all her years at sea and for the few years she had spent with her family their christmas's were quite simple. "I'm sure I can conjour up some sort of spectacle later on. I don't know what you're talking about Henry." Whilst she spoke the words she could feel a light blush rising up her neck.

Killian was glad Liam liked the compass and knew deep down that what he was saying was true. He just wished he could talk to his father one more time and apologise, make up for everything that had happened. He watched as Liam watched Jordan talking to Henry. He'd taken the mickey of Liam when he'd asked for dancing lessons, jokingly asking if there was a girl he wanted to impress, he just hadn't realised it was their sister's best friend. He was looking forward to Anne figuring this little nugget of information out, that was certain to be spectacular. He would have to keep an eye on how this progressed and see if he could find out how Jordan felt, he didn't want Liam to get his hopes up if there was nothing on the other end of it. He knew that Liam's dance lessons were going well with Anne, she really was quite a teacher.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it seemed she was back in full on tavern wench mode and from the look of it, she was relishing every minute. Poor Leroy, he wouldn't stand a chance. He saw the glint coming from her left hand and grinned. Well well, Jefferson had done his research. If killian was not mistaken that was mother of pearl inlay and a fresh water pearl. Protection from the sea. Bloody romantic. He smirked and looked at Liam, wondering what he'd think of seeing their sister for the first time as a bar maid. Killian was used to it, from back in the day, but Liam had never seen this side of her.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Grace only giggled and snuggled into her would be uncle, hands on his hook and eyes sparkling in the lights "Emma!" She grinned and Emma knelt down "Now I have two Pirates!" She grinned only wider "That you do, lucky you" she ruffled her hair and leaned into Killian "We should sit down before we loose our seats...and Uncle Killy needs to talk to his brother" she lead Grace away with a wink before sitting with Jefferson and her parents "Okay Jeffy, spill...what's with the uncle and aunt thing? Did you ask her?" Emma said with a knowing look.

"Yes" Henry cheered "And on New Years Eve? Its going to be amazing" he watched the colour creep up her neck and Henry after seeing both his Mom's fall in love simultaneously, knew the signs when someone had a crush on someone else. It would complicate his family tree but he didn't mind one bit. Better a big giant complicated family than no family at all "He really likes you, Grandma come on! I've seen that look a million times...on everyone's face...on Mom's, on Grandpa's, on Killian and Anne and Jefferson...he really likes you"

Liam watched his sister swagger up the largest dwarf and knock him down a peg into a quivering mess. He groaned quietly and looked back at Jordan again. Why must he fall for his sister's best friend, the fiery Anne Jones of all people, he watched as Anne slid drinks around and charm her way through the crowd as well as putting people in her place "She wasn't trained in the Navy she was trained in the Tavern...god help me" he pinched his brow then took a deep deep breath, squeezing the compass in his pocket for courage "How exactly do you ask a girl of your liking out?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Killian pecked Emma on the cheek and winked at Grace before sauntering off to find Liam. He ran his fingers over the present that was in his pocket. He hoped Liam would like it.

Jefferson grinned at Emma's excitement and winked at Grace. "I asked her this morning. She said yes, obviously. As far as this little one's concerned, it was her idea to start calling you aunt and uncle. What with being family and all now."

"Of course, anything for you Henry. If we get your mom's involved as well, it's sure to be spectacular." Jordan determinedly ignored the blush that was rising. She couldn't believe she had a crush on her best friend's little brother, not to mention the age gap. Jordan was as old as magic, and she was certainly starting to feel it at times. Why would anyone be interested in her? She listened as Henry talked, not wanting to believe she had a chance, not after the last time she gave her heart to someone. She was scared.

Killian patted Liam on his shoulder, "her bark's worse than her bite kid. Anne's got a soft spot for you a mile wide." He couldn't help but be amused that of all the people that Liam could have fallen for, it had to be Jordan, his big sister's best friend and the Black Fairy to boot. Killian glanced over at Jordan and noticed a slight blush, could she feel something back? He watched as Henry grinning at Jordan and he had a thought. Him and Henry might have to do a bit of pirate tag teaming on the two lovebirds, get them together. He looked back at Liam, "usually you ask them out on a date. Flowers don't hurt either." He took a punt as Liam had never actually mentioned Jordan's name, but it was painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain, "maybe you should ask Jordan to dance tonight? Show off the fancy footwork you've been learning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tradition's <3    Christmas Tradition's <3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tradition's <3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: OUAT RP :: Christmas-
Jump to: