Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jones Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

"You can thank me later, I'll drive and you Mr shall sleep until we get home" she pressed a soft kiss to his lips, a hand cupping his face "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, I understand you have three centuries worth of history in that head of yours, three centuries of painful and happy memories, I will be alright if you don't share anything or everything with me" Emma sighed "You've seen my box of memories...I'm going to stay by your side when you show me yours"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:36 pm

"Thank you Emma, you're to good to me." He hooked a loose strand of Emma's hair behind her ear. "I've had these memories floating round my head fro 300 years, it's time they came out. We may need a fair share of rum to get through it all, but I want you to know. Those things made me who I am today, the good and the bad." He placed a loving kiss on Emma's forhead. "Now, if we don't head home soon I'm going to be asleep on my feet." He finally got into the front of the car, in the passenger seat and drifted off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Emma drove as carefully and quietly as possible, not wanting to wake her exhausted pirate until they arrived. Much like Anne when his eyes were closed and he was sleeping so peacefully three centuries vanished leaving a very handsome young man next to her, a very handsome young man she loved very dearly. She sighed and pulled up to the house with a sigh, time to wake the pirate...best soften him up a bit. She crawled onto his lap, cupped his face before leaning down and kissing him very softly but deeply as if she were waking him from a sleeping curse with True Love's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:13 pm

"You know Swan, a man could get used to this kind of wake up call." He smirked into the kiss and slowly opened his eyes to be greeted by Emma's green ones. "I'm guessing we're home, as if we're not I'll have to report you to the sheriff for extremely dangerous driving."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 pm

"Mmmm..." Emma giggled "I am the Sheriff..." she pressed her lips more eagerly and needy to his, arms going around his neck with a hand tangling with the dark strands of hair on his neck. The other cupped his face as she deepened the kiss "Your not the only one who enjoys this type of wake up call...just throwing hints out there" her chest was pressed tightly against his and one hand running along his jaw. "I love you Killian"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:32 pm

He winked, "hint taken m'lady." He enjoyed her taking control of the kiss, he wouldn't have her any other way, his feisty Swan. He didn't think he'd ever tire of hearing those words leaving her lips. "I love you too Emma." He took a moment to just enjoy being there with Emma, not a care in the world. "Now unless we want to be caught by your parents or Henry, I suggest we take our activities indoors, and it's much more comfortable in your bedroom." He smirked up at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:25 pm

"Mmmmm...are you sure you can even stay awake for such activities? you are an old man" Emma teased, kissing the tip of his nose "If you are..." she crawled off him and opened her side of the door, getting out before flicking her long blonde curls over her shoulder "I'll be waiting.." she then rushed up the pathway to the house, grinning ear to ear knowing what Killian would look like, red faced and gawking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:22 am

That witch! He hauled ass out the little yellow bug, and sprinted down the pathway after his Swan. The game, was on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jones Family
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: fluff-
Jump to: