Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jones Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:05 am

He looked down at Anne's sleeping face and felt a peace he hadn't felt in a long time. That small piece of his heart that was still in agony over what had happened finally loosened and swelled with joy. The guilt he'd felt for so many years washed away in that moment.

His eyes widened at the nickname that escaped Anne's mouth. It'd been so long since he'd last heard it. He automatically started smoothing her hair and lowly humming their lullaby. When she relaxed and went back into a deep sleep, he relaxed too, knowing she was ok. At Emma's tease he stared up at her completely deadpan and curled his top lip. He would have looked threatening if i hadn't been for the slight twinkle in his eyes.

"Ha ha Swan, that's right, make fun of the fearsome pirate. If you could sail this vessel to Jefferson's, I would be much obliged. See how well you fair before I let you anywhere near being able to sail my ship." He winked at Emma.
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:14 am

"Aye Aye Captain" she saluted him "I'll do my best to impress you Captain" she turned the wheel and began to drive, finding it quite hard to concentrate on the road ahead of her, their destination when question's burned in her mind and the soft sound of his singing voice as it lulled her into a calm state. "Where did you learn that song? its..." she struggled to find the words for a moment, brows furrowed and lip bitten "...Soothing" she glanced into her rearview mirror, a habit she had when driving with Henry in the backseat and it seems when Anne was curled up asleep on her brother's lap. She wanted to know more, his nicknames...his childhood adventures...his stories before Liam and Anne vanished...before he became Captain Hook. She knew his childhood hadn't been the best, neither had hers if she had been honest but...she knew that because of his siblings he had some good memories and she craved to know them, a part of his history she never knew.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:59 am

He rolled his eyes at her playfull needling and went back to quitely singing to Anne whilst stroking her hair. He looked up and their eyes joined momentarily in the rearview mirror before looking back down at Anne. "My mother used to sing it to me when I was little and couldn't sleep. It would be the only thing that would calm me after a nightmare and it seems to have the same effect on Anne, it's just a shame our mother never got to sing it to her herself." He smiled wistfully down at Anne, "She reminds me so much of our mother, except she seems to have inherited the Jones temper from our father. Liam and I always looked after Annie, but Liam always seemed to be off on some heroic endeavour or other and it ended up being me left behind to look after Anne and protect her from our father, when he was still around. I was always the one to sooth away the nightmares." He smoothed down Anne's hair, remembering his little sister crawling into his bed after another nightmare and him curling himself around her to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 pm

"She's more like you than you care to admit Killian..." Emma said softly "You had to raise your little sister the moment she was born and you did an amazing job" she silenced him when he tried to protest "I can see it, see all your hard work in her, she's a strong woman who isn't afraid to go after things she wants...she won't give up on them either and that right there is a Killian trait" Emma felt her heart constrict at the mention of his mother, she knew very little about the woman but knew she shouldn't pry..not yet anyway. "I'm a little jealous actually, Anne lucked out and got one amazing brother to look after her...its a little unfair really" Emma admitted not meeting his eyes then "Even if you are what Anne calls...a giant git"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Killian's heart constricted as Emma saw right through him, as always. He'd worked so hard to raise Anne, always sure she never went without. She was as much his daughter as his little sister. Liam was always the disciplinarian whereas Killian made sure Anne grew up with street smarts as well as teaching her everything else she needed to know, even if that was more than a fare share of Irish drinking songs. He had always been the one to kiss the scraped knees better and wipe away the tears, he loved Liam he did, but Liam hadn't known how to deal with an infant and was always off on some job or another, making sure they had enough money to provide for the siblings. That's part of the reason Killian had followed Liam into the navy, to make sure Anne never went without.

Killian wished he could see what was going on in Emma's eyes, he could always see exactly what she was thinking in them, she was an open book to him. He didn't have to see them to know that she was hurting, hurting for the family she'd never had growing up though. "You may not have had a family growing up, and that sucks, but you can be the big sister to Neal that you never had Swan. You can give him everything you couldn't have and you've got Anne as well, she's pretty determined to have you as her sister, no doubt to terrorise me and get me back for being a giant git as you both so lovingly put it. I'm sorry you couldn't have the family you deserved growing up Emma."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Anne had begun to wake, slowly and steadily due to the bump nature of the journey. Sleeping on rolling waves of the sea was one thing but on the bumps of a road was another. She awoke to feel the fabric of of her brother's jeans under head and his hand in her hair. She didn't make it obvious she had woken because she knew this was a conversation she shouldn't be listening in on, she respected Emma and kept her trap shut. At her brother's words of raising her she felt her own heart constrict and her eyes spring with tears of shame. She had hazy memories...very hazy of being so young, so little, when nobody wanted her, nobody cared for her. When she learnt her first word she was told it was a waste of space, to keep her trap shut and to be good little bastard she was. For a while she took those words to heart, she did not repeat her first word to anyone...until her brother's sore and tired came in, managing to escape the tiresome word of Captain Silver that the word sprung from her mouth, the cry of "Killy!" as she tottered up to him arms outstretched. Killian being only 10 years old had dropped to his knees and cuddled his little sister, smothered her with kisses and encouraged her for speaking while Liam ruffled her hair and commented on how she would be a strong lass one day. When she was 6 a brush was shoved into her tiny hands, a bucket filled with steamy soapy water by her feet and orders to scrub this tavern from top to bottom until it shined like a pearl in the sea, any protests or angry remarks...any words of disdain were met with bruises, harsh words and threats of punishment if she didn't shut her trap. She remembered sitting outside looking at her tough and painful red hands while holding back her tears the best she could, her brother still a child himself at 13 came over with an aching tired body and bruises that spoke of his own mistreatment. He put aside his own pain, his own grief and misery to pressing kisses to her palms and forehead, to bandage them up and sooth his little sister's pain promising "Things will get better my Annie" he put aside his own misery and pain until Anne developed thick skin and built a wall around any pain she had. When she was 16, her bodice torn, her skirt shredded and her knees scraped and cut as harsh words from her attacker who failed attempts to take her rang in her ears, Killian was once again there, at 23 years old his smile at seeing her drooped with his chores abandoned and his hands cupping her face he demanded to know the man who did this to her, he lay no shame into her and had began mending her knees as shakily told him what had happened. He had kissed her forehead while promising revenge along with promises to defend her honour from his foul tongue, he came back with a black eye and bruised knuckles which Anne treated through shaking hands and apologises spilling from her lips, he took Liam's harsh unforgiving words along with his disappointment...to protect his sister from further upset and shame she felt. Killian Jones, threw away his childhood, put his misery and sadness to one side to protect his little sister when no-one else would. Her grip on her brother's jeans tightened as shame filled her and the hot tears began to threaten to spill from her shut eyes, she had let something small ruin their bond...she felt such shame after all he had done for her.

Emma turned completely then, leaning over her seat and cupping Killian's cheek, thumb brushing just under his eyes "I wouldn't have such a happy family without you Killian, you reminded me to fight for my happiness, to fight every foe and to fight for what I believed in...you always believed in me and gave me strength when I didn't realise I needed it most...Thank You Killian" she leaned over and kissed him, wary of the fact Killian's sister was between them "I love you and your family just as much as anyone else is, I wouldn't be as happy as I was if I didn't have you" she laughed softly "I'm happy I didn't leave you to that tree for the ogres to eat you, because now I have the most wonderful man in the world by my side"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Killian nuzzled his cheek into Emma's hand, his eyes fluttering shut as her thumb passed underneath them. There wasn't many he'd allow to see him so affectionate, there were too many years of hurt and heartbreak but Emma was different. She was a healing balm to his heart, patching it up and making it whole again but there was still a piece that had been missing, too hurt that he'd thought it'd never go away but having Anne back smoothed out those last few sharp edges and made his heart beat with an ease he hadn't felt in centuries.

he leant into her kiss, savouring the moment. "Emma, I wouldn't still be here if it weren't for you. You remember how hell bent I was on revenge when you met me, but the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew I was destined to love you, even if I did try fighting against that to begin with. You mad sure, in your stubborn way, to make sure that you were the only thing I could think about, dream about, you were the one good thing in my life and as the good pirate I am, I wasn't about to let you go. You accepted me for who I was, a villain, and you made me want to be more. You made me the man I once was, a man with hope and love and a family. Despite my protestations, your father's grown on me Swan and I'm too scared of your mother to say no, but I'll deny that to anyone who asks! Henry is such a good lad, he'll make a good pirate. I'm glad you didn't leave me to the Ogres as well, I'm not sure I'd have liked being eaten and I've got so much now I never thought I'd have. You mean the world to me Emma."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:47 pm

"Sorry for being so stubborn when it comes to us, I had my walls up...but you tore them down with patience and your own stubbornness..." Emma giggled "If I went back in time...I'd never leave you at the top of that beanstalk...I'd" she kissed him again "I'd tell myself...look after this one...he's your future" she winked "The daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming fell in love with Captain Hook...what a tale-"

"OI!" A voice sharp and clear appeared from outside "PIRATE GIVE ME AND PAPA ANNIE BACK! SHE'S OUR PIRATE!" Grace threw open the door startling Anne awake from her fake sleep "You made her cry!" Grace hissed at Killian with a glare that had Emma laughing hard, she sure loved her pirate something fierce.
"Shh Gracie its alright...Uncle Killian looked after" she slid from her brother's lap "Did I worry you?" Grace nodded softly "Forgive me..." She scooped her up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:06 am

He smiled at Emma, they really were a perfect couple. He enjoyed their kiss and laughed at that, "We really are quite a pair aren't we Swan?" He was about to kiss her again when he heard a shout and the door flew open. He was stunned into silence by the small ball of fury that greeted him. If he didn't know better he'd have been convinced that Grace was Anne's biological daughter, they were so alike.

He looked as Anne got up and out the car. How long had she been awake? How much had she heard of his and Emma's conversation? He got out of the bug after her, gave Anne a hug and whispered, "I love you Annie. I know I haven't said it in a while but you mean the world to me." He stepped back and unwound his scarf from around his neck and wrapped it around hers. "To remind you of the good times we had and to remind you that I'm here to keep you warm." He turned to Grace and nelt down, "I'm sorry Grace for keeping Anne from you, it was not my intention to kidnap her from you."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:21 am

Emma got out of the bug as well and leant against the door, shaking her head still as she laughed quietly to herself with red cheeks of being caught mid make-out by a child and a pretend sleeping pirate. She watches the interaction between the three of them and actually smiles. Killian has always, always been incredible with children even if he didn't believe himself the fit role model himself. However seeing him like this with Grace...talking about him raising Anne...had her mind thinking...maybe she had been taking things way too slow with her pirate

Anne smiled "I love you too Killian..." she sniffed and wiped her eyes furiously not wanting Grace to see her crying like this, Anne unwound something from around her neck and placed it in his palm "My good luck charm, something your lacking since you gave Liam's ring to Emma...something to remind you of our good times and that I'll always be by your side"

Grace nodded with a huff "I'm going to get Papa" she turned and fled up the driveway, knowing A her father wanted to speak to Killian and B he would probably tell Killian off for upsetting Anne if he had.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:29 pm

He could feel Emma's eyes on him. What're you thinking Swan? He looked down at the necklace in his hand and felt himself well up. It was the pearl charm necklace he'd given Anne all those years ago. "You kept it? All these years?" He could hardly get the words out past the lump that had appeared in his throat. "It kept you safe all these years leanbh cailín."

Jefferson headed out after Grace came to get him. He was glad Anne was safe and was slightly surprised that she was willingly brought home by Killian, he thought their relationship was still strained. He stopped a bit of a way up from the group, watching the siblings both in tears. He didn't want to interupt the obviously intemate moment.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:45 pm

"Aye....I don't think I could of gone far without it, without you and your blessing.." She laughed tearfully then "On my worst days, when my mood was a reflection of th stormy sea...Jordan said my hand would naturally go to your charm...letting the tiny bell inside ring across the sea..even when I was angry and hated you...a part of you soothed me in a way no one nor anyone could...you always were the one to soothe me from since I was a small child...I lost Liam...I can't loose you again...promise me you'll wear it and protect yourself? I know you have Emma but" Anne broke then, the last of her walls crumbled "You did so much for me, threw away your childhood..to raise me...and I let that one night tear us apart..." She didn't stop her tears then, they flooded down her face and dripped off her chin as she looked down "I'm so so sorry Killian..."

Emma approached Grace who looked ready to throttle Killian with her tiny hands, a blonde ball of fury Emma chuckled to herself. "Its alright Gracie, Anne needs to cry just a little bit.." Grace frowned "She needs her big brother to give her a hug and tell her everything will be okay?" Grace tilted her head "Like...Like when I'm upset and Papa hugs me?" She looked at Emma for confirmation "Exactly like that, Anne doesn't have her dad kiddo so Killian's the closest thing she has" "...fine still kicking him for not doing it sooner" and at that Emma shook her head laughing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Killian lifted the chain and put it over his head and then tucked the charm under his shirt, so it could lay next to his heart. As soon as he saw the last of her walls break he bundled her up in his arms and held on tight, like he might lose her if he let go. He kissed her repeatedly on the top of her head, not even trying to hide the tears falling down his face. "mo chailín stór, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love you so much, of course I looked after you. You were my world and you're not completely at fault. I did make so many mistakes, I don't blame you at all. I'm happy that my charm brought you comfort during your darkest days when I couldn't be their to do it myself. You'll never have to worry about loosing me again, I'm not going anywhere. Is breá liom tú."

Jefferson watched the siblings as they found comfort in each other. He was happy they'd finally found each other again, he remembered how important that charm had been to Anne, it was like her anchor and now he could see why. He placed and arm around Grace who looked ready to rip Killian limb from limb. He laughed at her promise of doing him harm for hurting their pirate. He shared a look with Emma and rolled his eyes, "I'd like to see you pick a fight with the fearsome Captain Hook, Gracie, you'd win." He laughed and winked at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:11 pm

"Is breá liom tú...Don't You Ever Go Away Again" Anne clung to him desperately, much like the child after a nightmare and begging her big brother to chase the monsters and demon's away that hid under her bed. Tears wet his shirt as she burrowed into his chest, breathing heavily and sobbing hard. Emotions were running high, not to even include the concealed pregnancy she was hiding for everyone's sake around her so she just let it go, let herself go for the first time in a long time. "Don't...please...I need you as much as you need me..."

Emma sighed "Grace, that's assault and I'll have to arrest you" Emma looked at her sternly, watching Grace crumble slightly "And Kiddo I'll have to throw you in jail for a whole night" she threatened, she would never do such a thing but watching Grace think about it and learn her lesson that kicking someone is not a good thing to do "Only kick to defend yourself-" "Aim for the shins or the b-" "Grace" Emma warned again "What? Anne told me that"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Killian wrapped his arms even tighter around Anne, who he could feel vibrating with emotion. "I promise ceann beag I'm never letting go. You're stuck with me I'm afraid." He rubbed circles on Anne's back with his thumb and placed a loving kiss on the top of her head. "I'll always be here for you Annie, no matter what.

Killian watched Emma with Grace. She was a good mom and he didn't mind that she was playing bad cop with Grace. He often had to remind himself that he couldn't let her get away with everything, however much he wanted to, to make up for all those years they lost. He rolled his eyes at Grace's last sentence. "Of course she did. I may have to have a word with our pirate once I'm done having a word with her brother, if you don't mind me borrowing him for five minutes Emma?"
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Anne nodded softly and eventually her tears stopped, her breathing settled and her mind calmed. She pulled away, pressing a fleeting kiss onto her brother's cheek "Good, because I'll need your help...I really will" she mused quietly, fighting the urge to reveal everything right here and now. She turned to Grace and sighed "Your spilling all my best secrets lass! now I'm in trouble" she scooped her up and pressed kisses to her face.

"Of course, just bring him back to me" Emma narrowed her eyes "You already have a pirate in your care, I want to keep mine" she threatened playfully as Anne winked "You never can have too many Pirates.." she turned to Jefferson "I'll tuck her into bed with me tonight, tell her a story about the time I slain a kraken or a giant whale-" "Like Moby Dick" "Who's Moby Dick?" she frowned and walked back up to the house.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Killian wiped the tears from Anne's face and smiled as she turned to her new family, who he supposed was now his family too. He watched as Anne and Grace headed back to the house then looked at Jefferson. "You wanted a word?" He had a sneaking suspicion what it might be about, if Jefferson's nervousness was anything to go by.

Jefferson nodded at Anne, "Okay, I'll be in soon, just need to talk to Killian a minute." He debated whether or not Emma should hear this and decided it might be good to have the saviour round if Killian said no. He checked to see if Anne was out of earshot then turned back to the man in front of him. "Killian, there's something I want to ask you." Jefferson paused and rubbed the back of his neck, looking around as if trying to find the words.

"Whilst I'm flattered Jefferson I'm already with Swan, anyway you're not my type." He couldn't help it, Jefferson was making himself an easy target and Killian thought that by cracking a joke it might actually get Jefferson to actually talk.

Jefferson whipped his head back to the pirate, "What?" He noticed the grin on the other man's face and rolled his eyes, the nervousness he felt, dissapearing. "Sorry to burst your bubble pirate but you're not my type either. No, what I wanted to ask was for, was your blessing actually. I want to ask Anne to marry me but wanted to pass it by you first, you're the closest thing Anne has to a father and I know your opinion matters to her. As it does to me. I wanted to make sure you were ok with this."

Killian regarded the man opposite him. They'd got closer since Anne had come to town and dare he say it Killian actually liked him. He could see he meant the world to Anne and he would be a fool to keep them apart. "If Anne says yes I'm happy with it. If you break her heart, no one will ever find your body. I like you Jefferson and can see Anne adores you and Grace. I give you my blessing, brother."

Jefferson let out a breath of relief. He was glad that Killian said yes. Brother. Surprisingly he liked the idea that him and Killian would be brothers. He held out his hand for Killian to shake. "Thank you Killian."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 5:29 pm

"I'm sure if he hurts her...Anne will slaughter him herself" She took Killian's hand and squeezed tightly before looking up, eyes serious "But I'm warning you, if you do hurt her, I'll turn my back as Sheriff and help Killian hide your body...She's my sister" Emma made it clear she cared for Anne heavily, her eyes a deep green at the words.

Anne tucked Grace in, brushing her hair back "Sleep now Gracie, sleep for its late and you have school.." "Sing to me?" She asked looking up with sleepy eyes. "Aye..." And in a low soft voice Anne began to sing her lullaby, the one that her brother sang to her and the one their mothers sang to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Jefferson nodded at Emma, "That she will, have no doubt. I understand and wouldn't blame you one bit Emma. I know how important Emma is to you, she is to me as well." He looked at both of them, "There is nothing I won't do for her, she means the world to me. She saved me when I thought I was past saving. I should probably get in before the girls think something's happened to me. Thank you, both of you, for being so understanding. I hope you have a good night." With that, he shook Killian's hand, and shocking himself, hugged Emma.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Emma squeezed him tightly in return and sighed "Break all the rules huh?" she wasn't normally a hugger person but she'd let this one slide for now "Okay go on up before Anne worries we've slaughtered you or something" she stepped back and took Killian's hand, messing with the rings on his fingers.

Anne waited until Grace was asleep before planting a kiss to her forehead and leaving her room, shutting the door behind her. She crept into their shared bedroom, stripping of her clothing until in nothing but a tank top and underwear, she sat down on the bed and placed a hand on her stomach "No Bump...Yet" she sighed and closed her eyes, knowing she didn't have long until all was revealed...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

Jefferson smiled and nodded at the couple then started heading back towards his house and his family. He couldn't believe it had been that easy but knew that they all wanted the same thing for Anne, for her to be happy. When he finally got into their bedroom, Anne was already asleep, so very quitly stripped down to his boxers and carefully got into bed next to her.

Killian looked down at their hands and watched Emma's fingers play with the rings. "My little sister's all grown up and I couldn't be there to see it happen. I've only just got her back and now I'm giving her away again."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Anne felt the bed shift under her, instincts kicked in and she wriggled under the duvet until she was lying on Jefferson's chest, the place she felt the most safe, the most relaxed. Her breathing deepened as she slipped into a very deep and peaceful slumber, her hand on her stomach in a protective way.

"Well...." Emma cupped his cheek then, her green eyes glowing slightly in the dark sky "You've done all you can as a brother or even as a father...and now you get to see how all your hard work paid off" she lead him back to the bug, squeezing his hand tightly in her own "She's grown into a very fiesty, fiery woman who knows what she wants...I say you've done a bang up job Killian.." she sighed and got into the car then, turning on the engine "Why don't we get home and get some sleep? you've had an emotional day and look exhausted"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Jefferson wrapped his arms around Anne as she curled into him and let her breathing sooth him. Her body heat seeped through his skin, feeling her weight resting on him relaxed him. He soon fell asleep with a smile on his face.

He looked at Emma, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. He followed her to the bug and hugged her before gettiing in. He rubbed his face with the palm of his hand. "She's certainly turned into a fine young woman. I always tried to do the best by her, and to see her now, well, it seems I've done all I can. It's just I'll always think it's never quite enough. Home sounds good right now. I'm not sure how I'm still standing if I'm honest love."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Emma ran a hand through his hair, her thumb brushing under his eyes where the unshed tears lay "Hey...its okay" she mused softly "We'll go home, get some sleep and perhaps have a lie in...I can easily ask David to handle any paper work left over at the station" she knew right now emotions were running high for everyone, with anyone with the second name Jones...she would do what he always had done, stand by his side and wait for him to tell her everything in time...be patient, let him come to you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Killian placed a kiss on her temple, "thank you Emma." He could see all the unanswered questions in her eyes, "Tomorrow, I promise. Tonight I just need to get my emotions in check, I feel as though an ogre's trampled right through them. Thank you for being here Swan, once again saving me from a full on Ogre attack." He managed a tired smile before pulling back, "do you mind driving Swan, I'm not sure I feel up to it right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jones Family
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: fluff-
Jump to: