Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay

where we can role play ideas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jones Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Tonight was one of those very rare nights, a quiet night in for Anne. The tavern owner had left on an important business issue far from the docks and small town the 10 year old called home, for once she had a chance to relax, read a few books and attempt to get an early nights sleep as if all of that was possible. However despite the calm appearance of the docks and her evening Anne was doomed, destined even to have night terrors the moment she closed her eyes, vivid dark images of her worst fears and horrors, the images of what plagued her small child like day's which seemed to bleed into her dreams. She woke with a start and shaky sob, her bed sheets sticky from sweat and a crumpled mess on her legs as she swallowed hard, she reached over and with a few small curses and burnt fingertips she lit the candle on her bedside table. The room once in complete darkness was engulfed in the warm gentle glow of candle light but this gave no comfort the terrified girl as she curled her legs to her chest, perhaps it was just a cruel trick of fate, the one night she was free to finally not be some tavern wench and be herself, to attempt to rest her weary head she was plagued by nightmares.

However...there is one person...well two....who she could turn to.

She bit her lip while throwing her bed sheets off, throwing open her window. The cool sea breeze instantly cooled her sweaty features while the sight of the sea crashing into the shore along with the night sky relaxed her in the slightest. She searched and searched until there! her eyes locked onto Captain Silver's ship and found it still to be in dock and by the looks of it quite empty...maybe...just maybe she thought as she slid off the bed quietly as possible, a habit she had to learn when being in such an abusive household if she could even call it that. Slipping on her shoes and blowing the candle she felt her way to her door and down the stairs. Anne felt the rough wooden tables of the bar where usually she would be serving patrons heavy tankards of ale or food from the kitchens she would call unsanitary, she felt her way to the door and let out a curse which if she spoke around anyone else she would have a ear stinging and red. The door was locked but when this fiery little red head was determined to leave, she would leave somehow, with effort and strength she dragged a stool to a nearby window which luckily had been left unlocked, a silver lining in everything perhaps?

Once out of the tavern she didn't hesitate, she ran and ran and ran until she could barely breath, skirt hitched to her knees and red hair wildly flung around her face and back as she reached the edge of the ship. "Liam...? Killian...?" she asked hesitantly, Liam being 20 and Killian 17 meant they were adults...perhaps they had gone to a nearby tavern...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Killian was busy polishing all the boots Captain Silver had left him to polish. Punishment for answering back, again. Liam hadn't been best pleased with him and had chewed into him once Silver had left. He started quietly whistling an old Irish sea shanty to help him through when he heard a voice from the shore, " Liam...? Killian...?", he'd recognise that voice anywhere. He sprang up and looked over the side of the ship, to where he could just make out a small figure shivering on the docks. "Annie, is that you? Come on up."
Back to top Go down
https://ouatlovers.rpg-board.net
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Anne rubbed her eyes, brown eyes like their late mother. Unlike her brother's she took after their mother with her hair and eyes although there was a small dash of deep blue in the brown that reflected every now and again making it clear who her family was. She quickly dashing up the gang plank onto the ship, the swaying waves helped ease her troubles a little bit. Finding her brother covered in worn tough leather boots and smelling strongly of boot polish she rushed to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and nuzzling into his stomach. "Liam isn't here is he?" she asked softly, squeezing her older brother's waist tighter and tighter until she probably cut the flow of blood from his stomach region to his heart with fresh tears starting to well in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Killian smilled softly at the little blur that attached itself to his middle. He softly stroked her hair before slowly bringing her over to where he'd been sat and snuggled down with her between his legs. He wound his arms round her waist and pulled her close whilst placing a soft kiss on the top of her head then rested his cheek there. "No, Liam's not here Annie, it's just me. Now, why don't you tell me what's wrong? How did you get out the tavern anyway? I thought that boss of yours was rather strict."

They hadn't been able to do this for a while. Killian had always been very protective of his baby sister. She reminded him so much of their mother. He was wrapped round his sister's little finger and he knew it. There was nothing he wouldn't do for his Bonnie Annie.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Anne gave a giggle as Killian's growing scruff brushed her forehead with a kiss, Anne fisted her hands into his shirt while snuggling into his chest. She never knew her mother nor had any memories of their father so the only thing she had in her life was her brothers; Liam and Killian. Liam..she loved him to bits but he was so good, so pure and untouchable like an a glorious hero in a storybook that all looked up to and respected his status. She on the other hand, had a fierce temper and easily lost it resulting in many a scrape or bruise and severe punishment that came with it, a routine she grew familiar with even. Killian however, Killian was perfect...he was just perfect in her eyes and nothing could change that...he lost his temper, he got into fights to protect her and he sang her songs when she was sad...they were cut from the same cloth and always felt they were reaching for an impossible bar Liam had set for them in standards, one they could never quite reach. She tugged softly at his scarf as she spoke "Boss left for a couple of days..." she mumbled, looking up at him with those large eyes that literally could kill a man with a batter of those dark lashes ((Killian had a lot of boys to intimidate in his future when she grew older, fun times)) "He locked me in" she could see the quiet dark storm brew underneath those blue eyes at those words, so she spoke quicker "but...I'm going to tell you a secret" she tugged him down to whisper "I snuck out through the downstairs window" she said with a quick fleeting glee.

She then nuzzled into his chest again and sighed deeply, letting the scent of heavy douses of rum, polished wood, sea salt air and the scent of heavy manual labour that was distinctly her brother set in "I wanted you to sing to me Killy..." she admitted softly "Bad Dreams.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:16 pm

He wanted to throttle the man who'd locked her in! How could he do that to such a young child? What if something had happened?? When she tugged him down to whisper her "secret" He couldn't help but grin. That was his lass, always a firebrand. He wrapped his arms tighter around her as she snuggled in and asked for a song.

lowly he started,

"Idir ann is idir as
Idir thuaidh is idir theas
Idir thiar is idir thoir
Idir am is idir áit

Casann sí dhom
Amhrán na farraige
Suaimhneach nó ciúin
Ag cuardú go damanta
Mo ghrá

Idir gaoth is idir tonn
Idir tuilleadh is idir gann
Casann sí dhom
Amhrán na Farraige
Suaimhneach nó ciúin
Ag cuardú go damanta

Idir cósta, idir cléibh
Idir mé is idir mé féin
Tá mé i dtiúin"

It was an old Irish lullaby their mother had sung to him when he couldn't sleep. He slowly carded his fingers through her hair as he sang.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Anne closed her eyes, letting the low notes of Killian's voice and the soft cool sea breeze brushing against her skin. As he stroked her hair she felt herself drift into a deep slumber that would not be woke by vivid dreams of monsters or boogeymen, of the things that haunted her waking hours, even her worries faded away with the soft words of Killian's lullaby...

Anne jolted awake and groaned, rubbing her forehead and sleep crusted eyes. 328 years old and heavily scarred from her travels along these seas, dark bags lined under her brown eyes yet despite the calm surroundings and her exhaustion she could not rest for demons plagued her mind. Sat in a booth in Grannies she orders herself a glass of rum to warm herself from the wintery chill that had grasped StoryBrooke.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Killian walked in to Grannies and saw Anne jolt awake and order a rum. He slid in the booth opposite her, "it's a bit early for a rum isn't it, even for us Jones'." He unwrapped his scarf from around his neck, one of the few things he had left from his naval days. Liam had given it to him the day they joined.

He motioned to Granny to make it two. "I wouldn't be a proper big brother if I didn't join you for a drink. Never let a lady drink alone." He smiled softly at Anne.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Anne looked at her brother and before she spoke the sight of his scarf had her mouth going dry and her eyes widening. "Aye..." She managed out then "Well....its never too early for a Bonny..." She stifled a yawn then and rubbed the sleep from her eye. For a brief moment she was that scared 10 year old that needed her big brother to sing her to sleep, to soothe her nightmares and bad dreams.

"Aren't you a gentlemen" she teases softly lying back into the booth and sighing "And rum is the only thing that can warm me on such a winter night"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:49 pm

He saw her eyeing up his scarf, and remembered a time where a little girl would come running to him when she'd had a bad dream and the monsters were hiding in the shadows and would wind herself up in his scarf while he sang away her terrors. He missed those times where everything seemed so simple.

"I try, although I have been known to screw up on occasion." He tilted his rum towards her and took a sip. "Rum does have some magical properties, it's a shame I can't convince Emma of that."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:06 pm

"I haven't seen that on you in a long time..." Anne mused quietly, reaching out tentatively to brush her fingertips against the soft fabric "I seem to bring up very old memories brother..." Her eyelids were half closed at this point from exhaustion.

"Aye well you are a complete and utter git so but still your attempt is appreciated Killian" she watches as Ruby hands them both a glass of rum which Anne took and swirled in her hand "And Emma is a smart lass...I have a lot of respect because she puts up with your arse for a living and is the Saviour of this god damn town"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Killian watched as Anne brushed against the scarf, it was a link for both of them back to happier times. He noticed how tired she was and decided to take her back to Jefferson's and get her to bed.

He laughed. "You're not wrong. I've done a lot of things wrong in my life, and one of my biggest regrets is what I've done to you Annie. Emma's definately one in a million, it never ceases to amaze me that she picked this old pirate."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:55 pm

With each time her fingertips brushed the scarf memories of an older time, a simpler time where when she was scared or unsure she could turn to Killian without hesitation but now...so much had happened, so much had changed between them..so much hurt. Could she forgive and learn to love her brother like she did? She downed her glass of rum then.

Yes she could...she was tired...tires of being angry...tired of this...

She got up then and came around to sit next to him in the booth. She looked at her hands and in a soft quiet voice, almost if she was a young child again who had come to her brother after terrors had chased her from her bed into his arms and needed him to sing. "You may be an insufferable, idiotic, stupid and sometimes lazy drunk excuse of a brother...but I don't want to have you any other way..." She admitted then "You may be lucky to have Emma...but in my eyes she's lucky to have this old pirate as her soul mate"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:29 am

Killian felt his throat constrict and his eyes felt distinctly wet. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, it was the olive branch he'd been waiting for for so long. He looked at Anne and saw the lost little girl inside who just wanted her big brother again. He quickly wrapped his arms around Anne and bundled her closer to him. He placed a kiss on the top of her head like he used to and started carding his fingers through her hair.

"I love you Annie. I'm sorry for everything and I promise to make it up to you. You are the most precious thing to me and I will never let you go again, mo stór. This insufferable, idiotic, stupid and sometimes lazy drunk is never going away again."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:56 am

Anne wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled into his chest, content to share this spot with Emma in the future but for now she needed Killian a little bit more than his soul mate did, she needed to be a little selfish. She snorted wetly as she felt the kiss on her forehead and the brush of his stubble against her skin, the fingers cascading through her hair and the familiar Irish Gaelic that felt so natural to them both. "Mo dheartháir...." she said softly closing her eyes as some tears threatened to fall down her pale cheeks "Mo dheartháir...I missed you" she mused quietly.

"Aye...Well your mo stór is a stubborn one who doesn't watch her mouth" Anne grinned softly at that but didn't open her eyes as she spoke very timidly again, almost afraid to ruin the moment "Mo dheartháir will you sing to me again? sing to your stubborn fool of a sister? may I ask that much of you now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:34 am

It felt like all their worries were gone and they were the way they'd always been, taking comfort from each other when they needed it most. It was wonderful to hear her falling into their old Irish again, it had been so long since he'd heard it. "I missed you too, ceann beag.

"That you are mo stór" Killian chuckled. He heard that request and felt his heart melt. There was no way he could say no to his little sister. He started out softly, not caring if anyone else in Grannies heard him.

"Idir ann is idir as
Idir thuaidh is idir theas
Idir thiar is idir thoir
Idir am is idir áit

Casann sí dhom
Amhrán na farraige
Suaimhneach nó ciúin
Ag cuardú go damanta
Mo ghrá

Idir gaoth is idir tonn
Idir tuilleadh is idir gann
Casann sí dhom
Amhrán na Farraige
Suaimhneach nó ciúin
Ag cuardú go damanta

Idir cósta, idir cléibh
Idir mé is idir mé féin
Tá mé i dtiúin
"

It was the same song he used to sing when they were younger and calmed him as much as he felt it working on Anne.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:51 am

Anne felt her eyes grow heavy, she didn't fight her growing exhaustion as she let out a long exhale of relief. Her grip on Killian's shirt grew tighter which symbolised the bond between them, growing strong and unbreakable like the roots of an ancient tree in the forest growing mighty and tall, like the cliff face of the sea, no matter how hard the waves crashed upon its surface, no matter what it lost, the cliff stood proudly in the ocean's attack. Anne's focus narrowed to herself and Killian, to his low singing voice as the words of the mother they lost so long ago, the father which left them to nothing but ruin and to the heritage they may never have known. It narrowed to the feeling of his heart beating steadily under her palm, the feeling of his calloused fingertips stroking the long red strands of her hair and his scent of the sea and rum, the scent she dared to admit she missed when she lay her head upon her rough cabin pillows or tavern beds. Her grip fell slack on his shirt with one hand dropping into his lap, her head snuggled tightly into his chest and her breathing heavy and relaxed. The demons that still haunted her very mind, the things she had done and the pain she had suffered slipped away...melted away from her to leave her with pleasant dreams while the years that etched themselves into her weary eyes and expression seemed to vanished with each breath. Leaving for a moment a 10 year old in her brother's arms, red hair in a mess down her shoulders and back with gentle almost quiet snore emitting from her very lips and you had to be very close to even hear it.

The diner was lost to the Jones siblings as after so long they forgave each other for their mistakes and became the siblings they were meant to be. All it took was a very few centuries of waiting and working through their darkness to reach it but in the end...it was worth the wait.

"I'm sensing I'll have to share you now" Emma's quiet voice broke through the quiet moment but Anne did not stir, she didn't even move at her words while green eyes met blue ones briefly, a hand stroked Killian's dark hair as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:28 am

Killian's heart felt lighter with every word he sung, the forgiveness Anne was showing him was making it soar, threatening to burst through his chest with joy. He felt tears in his eyes but for once, he didn't care. They were brother and sister again, something he'd long thought would never happen. He watched as she snuggled closer and slowly drift off into pleasent dreams he was sure she hadn't had in a while and it made him smile through his tears to know they were back to normal, he could finally be the big brother he wanted to be for Anne. He placed a soft kiss on her hairline again and whispered, "Is breá liom tú, mo ghile.

He looked up at Emma, he hadn't heard her come in and over to him. He turned his head into her hand and kissed her palm. "I'm still your pirate Swan, I always will be, we just have more family now. This is something I never thought I'd get, the forgiveness I always longed for but thought I'd done too much damage. My heart belongs to both of you, it's true, but my love for her doesn't diminish my love for you, and the same goes for her. I love you both so much."

He wrapped his scarf round his neck then softly nudged the two of them out from the booth and had Anne cradled in his arms. He nodded his head to the door, "mind giving me a hand Swan, I only have one after all, could you give us a lift up to Jefferson's house? I don't think either of them would be to pleased if I left Anne here to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:48 am

Emma leant down and kissed him, slowly and softly for answer before pulling back "I know, your my pirate and always have been my pirate" she brushed his cheek "But your her brother and its more or less she needs you in her life as much as I do" she saw how much this meant to him, her pirate had suffered so much and done so much he believed he didn't deserve such happiness "I'm glad we have such a family, you deserve this Killian you are a good man, an amazing man and I know Liam and your father are proud of what you've become" Emma pressed another quick kiss to his lips "For so long I wore my armour, I had such armour to protect myself from getting hurt but also moving on...you took down that armour Killian so it makes sense you took down some of Anne's armour too"

Emma nodded "I don't think Grace would ever forgive you if you left her mother in a diner fast asleep" she giggled softly at that "And I never thought I'd get to see you like a big brother...its rather cute side of you" Anne stirred briefly, opening her eyes with a mutter of "what?" before falling back asleep instantly, snoring lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:14 pm

He was glad Emma understood his relationship with Anne and how much they needed each other right now. When she mentioned Liam and their father he hoped she was right, he wished they could see their family now. He knew they'd be happy him and Anne had reconciled. He savoured Emma's kiss, and smiled at her. "It's what pirate's do best love, if you put a wall in front of us we'll make damned sure we find a way round it and maybe it's more than a bit of the Jones stubborness as well."

"No, I don't think so either. I never thought I'd be an uncle you know. Or a dad for that matter, I think that Grace and Henry are determined to run rings round me and now I have Anne back, I don't think I'll be able to tell any of them no. They've got me round their little fingers, just don't tell anyone that the fearsome Captain Hook's gone soft in his old age. Cute! That's it, my reputation's finished! Thanks Swan." He winked at Swan and looked down at Anne as she stirred and was glad she fell back to sleep. He was sure that although they were on good terms again she wouldn't think twice about decking him for carrying her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Emma shushed him quietly at his complaints "Don't wake her! idiot" she rolled her eyes and held the door open for him "And your reputation? You'll just be known as the most loving father, uncle and brother who happens to a terrifying pirate with guyliner" she shivers as the cold wind hits her before checking Anne who shifted, whined slightly in her sleep before snuggling into Killian for warmth "And she knows your a human radiator, that's the only reason she's letting you hold her you know..." Emma grinned slyly then and raised an eyebrow, green eyes glinting with glee "Now I can milk her dry for all your little secrets and what you were like as a child" she always wondered what Killian was like before he became a pirate and Anne gave a rather large insight into that, she had watched him grown up alongside her and it made her stomach flip with joy. He'd seen her child belongings in a box and now it was her turn to see his.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:17 pm

He shook his head at her needling, would that nickname ever go away? So what if he looked good in guyliner? He shifted as Anne snuggled closer as they got outside, making sure she was still ok and asleep. "Can I help it if I'm hot Swan?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Emma. He groaned, "I'm going to live to regret you two being friends arent I? Anne is going to be so happy to finally embarrass her big brother." They finally got to Emma's yellow bug and Killian started shifting Anne so he could get her in without waking her up.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Emma groaned loudly at him "Oh my god Killian" she ran a hand over her face, must he turn everything into a innuendo? must he? even in front of his little sister! had the man no shame? "That's My Pirate" she thought with a smirk "Yes you are Killian, i'll know every little nickname you were called as a child and what adventures you got up to...Its a part of your past I really want to know" she held the bug door open for him then "Here, sorry my vessel is a wee bit small Captain" she made a poor attempt at mimicking Anne's accent with a small grin and a raised eyebrow "But she's a fine vessel"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:26 am

His smirk broadened at her reaction, he knew exactly how to get under his Swan's skin. He was glad he could still make her blush, he knew Anne was fast asleep so couldn't hear all this, she was fast asleep. If she hadn't been she'd have beein laying int him for being embarrasing.

"Oh no, not the embarrassing nicknames!" He rolled his eyes, he knew these two were going to gang up on him. He was never going to have any peace, and he found, he didn't mind because it was his girls and they could get away with anything because he loved them. Never in those 300 years of hate did he think he'd ever find love and family and now he had family coming out his ears. He counted the Charmings as family too. He was going to be sure to be there for any stories Anne told so he could make sure to tell his side too, no need for his sister to completely embarrass him in front of his misses.

He laughed at Emma's impression of Anne. "Very good impression Swan, we'll make a pirate out of you yet." He slid into the back seat of the bug and shifted Anne so that her head was resting on his lap. He stroked some of her stray hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Meg
Admin

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 am

Emma watched as he tucked Anne into the back seat, her head into his lap and brushed a stray lock of hair from his sister's face, he did it with such gentleness as if his fingertips were made of razor's it made her smile. She had never seen her pirate this happy before, he always had something holding him back, some sadness and regrets he couldn't forgive himself for help him down. Now his sister's forgiveness, those few simple words that they had exchanged had done so much and his blue eyes were wide and bright.

"Killy..." a soft murmur interrupted the Saviour's musing as she looked down at said sister, her eyebrows creased briefly before again she heard "Killy..." and Anne's facial features relaxed into one of deep slumber. "Even in her sleep she's finding a way to ridicule you, that's some dedication" she teased as she watched Killian's feature shift.

Time to get him back for just now Emma mused, clearing her throat and turning to the wheel and starting the engine "Oh aye Captain? where will I be directing this fine vessel too? Captain...Killy?" she added with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jones Family  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jones Family    Jones Family  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jones Family
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay :: fluff-
Jump to: